My pledge to myself

docs is friday nee, for some reason i though it was thursday all week lol.

happydance for the top and happy dance for the 3lb I lost this week. Wowza considering im mid totm :)

Because I weigh in kg the actual lb is like .2lbs off so my 1/2 stone award didn't show. will jump on tomorrow and check/track again as I will drop a point soon as its achieved...and I get a shiny 7 on my tracker haha.

Well done on the 3lbs hun, your doing fab :D

Good luck today xx

Well thats the drs done. been put on the mini pill for now to see if that helps, been referred for an ultrasound of my pelvis to see if theres anything going on. my blood pressure wasn't great but hardly surprising. will have a check next week when I see nurse for smear and prolly back 4 weeks later for another check. I'm glad I went now. I did get told off for putting up with it for so long. My gp is lovely, its a shame shes retiring end of June :(
So heres hoping I don't gain with new meds and with my weightloss, my bp falls.

Well thats the drs done. been put on the mini pill for now to see if that helps, been referred for an ultrasound of my pelvis to see if theres anything going on. my blood pressure wasn't great but hardly surprising. will have a check next week when I see nurse for smear and prolly back 4 weeks later for another check. I'm glad I went now. I did get told off for putting up with it for so long. My gp is lovely, its a shame shes retiring end of June :(
So heres hoping I don't gain with new meds and with my weightloss, my bp falls.

Glad it went well, and I hope the mini pill works is that cerazette? I had that and found I bled lots but light (as in light TOTM but went on for a while) you just never know how it will react but hoping its a good one for you :D

xxxx

it is cerazette nee, I've read thats quite common but it does settle down apparently?
I'm more worried about the weight gain side effect lol but will see what happens. Just finishing totm today ish so will know soon enough I guess.

Sparkles. I hope so too, because atm, its sucks :p

it is cerazette nee, I've read thats quite common but it does settle down apparently?
I'm more worried about the weight gain side effect lol but will see what happens. Just finishing totm today ish so will know soon enough I guess.

Sparkles. I hope so too, because atm, its sucks :p

I wouldnt even consider the weight gain part I have had this debate before and it wasnt liked :D but I truely beleive you have to assist with weight gain by controlling your eating so dont even think about it just concentrate on being good :)

I hope it helps you, pain and discomfort during TOTM is the most awful thing!

xxxx

2lb this week. keeping an eye on it with the new pill but so far so good.

my scales don't wanna budge this week grrrr. kicks them. Usually I see something by now :/

thanks :) they are moving a little now, official wi tomorrow. will see then by how much.

LOL nope. 1/2 on grrrrr. throws pills out the window. nah it has 2 weeks to convince me not to bin em.

im now 4lb lighter than when i started taking the pill which incidentally is now binned :D
the weight issue was bugging me but i started itching and it wouldn't quit, 2 days off the pill and it was all fine again. i get that with other meds too.

been a while since I posted here, still fighting for my goal, 60lb down and 40lb odds to go :) 3 more lb for my 4 1/2 stone :D

Hi petal :) how are u!! U are doing brilliantly!!!!!!!! Cx

Back