My PP diary

tealover12

Hello

I've returned to WW yesterday, and going to keep a diary on here so I keep on track. I am doing WW online.

My starting weight on Saturday 3 August is 15-2, my target is 10st. Daily PP are 29.

Saturday

B - 2 x toast, 2tsp lurpak, 2 tsp jam (9)

L - homemade ratatouille with 150g roasted chicken (all skin and fat removed) (7) 1 tsp olive oil (1)

T - Tesco moroccan couscous (7) Dairy lea dunker (3)

A - strawberries and ML yog (2) skimmed milk (1) lots of water, 1 x green tea

Daily pp = 30/29

Weekly pp used = 1/49

Sunday - same shift today at work so food almost identical

B - 50g all bran bran flakes (5)

L - homemade ratatouille with 150g roasted chicken (all skin and fat removed) (7) 1 tsp olive oil (1)

T - Tesco moroccan couscous (7) Dairy lea dunker (3)

A - ML yog (2) skimmed milk (1) semi skimmed milk (2) lots of water, 1 x green tea, snackrite bexlight crisps (3)

Daily pp - 31/29

Weekly pp used - 3/49

Hiya here to subscribe looking forward to reading your diary

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Everton

thank you - altho I do get a bit repetitive because of shift patterns! I am looking for lots of inspiration from the messageboard

x

Yea I tend to have the same breakie and lunch but change my dins every day you will get great ideas on here! The days you are off you can change it up a bit

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

thank you :)

Monday's menu

B - 50g bran flakes (5) with semi skimmed milk (2)

L - melba toast (2) with packet french fries (2) and NUME humus (5) WW toffee and honeycomb dessert (3) sooooooo lush!!!

T - Warburtons pitta (4) with chicken salad (2) 1tbsp salad cream (1)

A - skimmed milk for tea (2) another bag FF (2) :mad: and 2 x P&W with cup of tea (3).

Hoping to go out to the pub quiz tonight so will add J2O points later!

Daily pp = 33/29

Weeklies used this week = 7/49

Hello

Here to subscribe food looks great so far, and didn't know dairy lea dunkers were 3pp! :eek: will be getting some of those! x

Hi. Here to subscribe. How is it going?

Here to follow :)

Love your signature Sarah Lou :)!!

Here to Subscribe :) Good Luck on your journey! X

Well here I am again, having let another couple of months pass by and done nothing with my weight management.

Jumping back on board with a weight today of 15st 5lbs, and my aim is to lose 18lbs by Christmas day. However, making this week a short week as I prefer to start on a Sunday so will go back to day 1 on Sunday!!

Daily PP allowance is 28. I am going to make sure I come and write my diary every day because I hope that will help to keep me focussed and on track.

Tuesday

B - grapefruit with 1tsp sugar (1), banana and ML yog (2) 150ml orange juice (2) topped up with sparkling water

L - M&S COU lemon and ginger chicken with rice (10), WW toffee honeycomb dessert (3)

T (at work) - Boots Shapers Moroccan chicken couscous salad (5) pack of French fries (2)

Milk for the day - 2

PP used - 27/28

Weeklies used - 0

Well here I am again, having let another couple of months pass by and done nothing with my weight management.

Jumping back on board with a weight today of 15st 5lbs, and my aim is to lose 18lbs by Christmas day. However, making this week a short week as I prefer to start on a Sunday so will go back to day 1 on Sunday!!

Daily PP allowance is 28. I am going to make sure I come and write my diary every day because I hope that will help to keep me focussed and on track.

Tuesday

B - grapefruit with 1tsp sugar (1), banana and ML yog (2) 150ml orange juice (2) topped up with sparkling water

L - M&S COU lemon and ginger chicken with rice (10), WW toffee honeycomb dessert (3)

T (at work) - Boots Shapers Moroccan chicken couscous salad (5) pack of French fries (2)

Milk for the day - 2

PP used - 27/28

Weeklies used - 0

Welcome Back :) Sounds as tho you're motivated to do it this time. Looking forward to your updates.x

Thank you both!! :)

Yes, I am totally motivated at the moment and have planned and shopped accordingly!

Todays plan

B - 150ml orange juice (2) with sparkling water, banana and ML (2)

L - WW chicken and lemon risotto topped up with veg (9) WW chocolate brownie (4)

T- Boots shaper Caesar salad (4) and 2 bags walkers french fries (4)

A - milk for day (2) lots of NAS!

Daily PP - 27/28

Weeklies used - 0/49

Last edited:
Thank you both!! :)

Yes, I am totally motivated at the moment and have planned and shopped accordingly!

Todays plan

B - 150ml orange juice (2) with sparkling water, grapefruit with 1tsp sugar (1), banana and ML (2)

L - WW chicken and lemon risotto topped up with veg (9) WW chocolate brownie (4)

T- need to edit this later - whatever Boots have left when I get there!!

A - milk for day (2) lots of NAS!

Daily PP - /28

Weeklies used - /49

Fab Day :) Hope Boots has someone yummy for you! X Was WW Choc Brownie a Frozen Dessert? X

Back