My PP diary

10pp would be about right working on the 1pp=40cals rule. Whoop Whoop for using all your dailies ;-) Hope work is ok. X PS-You're welcome re tip, who was your beneficiary for the 3? X

Meeeeee!!!! :8855:

I was so mithered and busy they just slipped down!! :cool:

Anyhow, this morning I have weighed and lost 5lbs!! I am sooo pleased, hopefully next week I am into the 14s even with just a loss of 1/2lb! :D

Back to work tonight, last of 7, day off tomorrow and I hopefully will get a little bit more organised (altho I have that much to do it is likely to be Thursday), and on Wednesday I am doing an early and my hubbie and I are having an evening in the pub......on a long stretch I see so very very little of him it is nice to have a few wines and a catch up.

Anyhow, back to today. No time to go get a Shapers so it is likely to be a sandwich from work and they don't do "light" so I expect it could be in the region of 14pp?? I don't eat any fish other than shellfish, so a tuna buttie is out of the question. I will have to update later / tomorrow.

B - banana and ML (2)

L - Tesco finest spinach and ricotta ravioli (10) with additional veg, WW dessert (5)......the cheesecake one which I didn't like but needs using up!!

T - 3 slices hovis wheatgerm small loaf with 1.5 boiled egg and 1 tbsp extra low fat Salad cream (8) FF (2) and 37g - 3 maltesers (4)

A - milk (2) lots of NAS

Daily pp = 33/28

Weekly pp = 5/49

Last edited:
Meeeeee!!!! :8855:

I was so mithered and busy they just slipped down!! :cool:

Anyhow, this morning I have weighed and lost 5lbs!! I am sooo pleased, hopefully next week I am into the 14s even with just a loss of 1/2lb! :D

Back to work tonight, last of 7, day off tomorrow and I hopefully will get a little bit more organised (altho I have that much to do it is likely to be Thursday), and on Wednesday I am doing an early and my hubbie and I are having an evening in the pub......on a long stretch I see so very very little of him it is nice to have a few wines and a catch up.

Anyhow, back to today. No time to go get a Shapers so it is likely to be a sandwich from work and they don't do "light" so I expect it could be in the region of 14pp?? I don't eat any fish other than shellfish, so a tuna buttie is out of the question. I will have to update later / tomorrow.

B - banana and ML (2)

L - Tesco finest spinach and ricotta ravioli (10) with additional veg, WW dessert (5)......the cheesecake one which I didn't like but needs using up!!

T - 3 slices hovis wheatgerm small loaf with 1.5 boiled egg and 1 tbsp extra low fat Salad cream (8) FF (2) and 37g - 3 maltesers (4)

A - milk (2) lots of NAS

Daily pp = 33/28

Weekly pp = 5/49

OMG! 5lbs! Well Done Sweetie! Fantastic Loss :) Food it looking yummy! Hope u find a suitable Sarnie at work, where do you work? X PS-Your Ravioli sounds yummy, love Fresh Pasta! X PPS- Was that a fresh or frozen WW dessert? I've heard mixed reviews about those! X

OMG! 5lbs! Well Done Sweetie! Fantastic Loss :) Food it looking yummy! Hope u find a suitable Sarnie at work, where do you work? X PS-Your Ravioli sounds yummy, love Fresh Pasta! X PPS- Was that a fresh or frozen WW dessert? I've heard mixed reviews about those! X

Thank you lovely!! I am well chuffed.

I work in the NHS but my role is somewhat unusual and extremely challenging!! I am supposed to finish at midnight but sometimes don't get home til 2, don't get chance to eat, drink or wee!! But I enjoy it.

Yes, it is a frozen cheesecake dessert, I have to say that most of their desserts are very nice, taste much naughtier, and I think there is a fruit cheesecake which I have tried and like. But this one is yak!

thank you for your support, it means a lot knowing that somebody is taking notice and can give me a kick in the general direction where needed!! Have a good day xxxx

Thank you lovely!! I am well chuffed.

I work in the NHS but my role is somewhat unusual and extremely challenging!! I am supposed to finish at midnight but sometimes don't get home til 2, don't get chance to eat, drink or wee!! But I enjoy it.

Yes, it is a frozen cheesecake dessert, I have to say that most of their desserts are very nice, taste much naughtier, and I think there is a fruit cheesecake which I have tried and like. But this one is yak!

thank you for your support, it means a lot knowing that somebody is taking notice and can give me a kick in the general direction where needed!! Have a good day xxxx

I'm here to pat you on the back or kick you up the bum, whichever is needed on that day ;-) I think I have the Frozen Chocolate Brownie Dessert before, that was quite nice. I tend to stick to just making my own now but don't expect you have time for that with your hectic job? X

Tuesday

Time is going too quickly, had a charge over to Mums this morning and called at boots for a couple of shapers for lunch, got a gorgeous pink nail polish and then thought I'd get Mum one too and they threw in a Free Number 7 gift pack worth £25!! Bonus!! Drifted into BHS and got 2 new cushions and a fab new rug with 50% off and its huge and gorgeous!! So now going to change the bed, do the ironing while I listen to the play on R4 then hoover, put my new rug and cushions down and see if hubbie even notices when he gets home, lol!! Shower and clean PJs and a do nothing evening before back to work tomorrow!!

Today

B - banana and ML (2)

L - Boots shaper prawn pasta salad cocktail (5) on 1 slice Hovis oatgerm (1) bag Boots spirals (2)

T - M&S COU chargrilled chicken and asparagus risotto (9) with loads of veg, M&S dessert (3)

A - 1pp of milk for brews. Alpen light (2) Dairy lea dunker (3)

Daily pp = 28/28

Weekly extras = 5/49

Last edited:
Up for a day shift - had only 3 hrs sleep despite being so tired during the day I could have cried!!

Now I could scream!!

Hubbie and I catch up evening at the pub later - looking forward to chilling. PP included but will be edited this evening for accuracy.

today

B - OSS big bowl made with water (4) with berries

L - Boots shapers Caesar salad (4) bag french fries (2)

T - Chinese from chippy........pp to be added later

A - milk for brews (2), white wine x 3 damn large!!! (18)

Daily pp - 30/28

Weekly pp used - 7/49

Tired myself!!!the white wine and chippie will be well deserved tonight

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well Done on your free Number 7 Gift Pack, that's the kind of bargain I like! Did you enjoy your Wine and Chinese? How comes the Chinese is in the Chippy? X

I've missed a day, felt so poorly yesterday, wasn't sick but just couldn't get out of first gear and had no appetite at all. So had comfort boiled eggs and toast and malt loaf and milkshake for tea. I wasn't sure how to point chinese so have stuck it at 15.

Feeling much better today, back to work for 5 shifts, and sort of organised. Sort of is good for me!!

B - grapefruit with 1 tsp sugar (1) banana and ML (2)

L - M&S COU chicken crumble (9) WW dessert (5)

T - Boots chicken couscous (5) bag FF (2) Nestle milky bar 24g (4)

A - milk (2)

Daily pp - 30/28

Weekly pp - 22/49

I've missed a day, felt so poorly yesterday, wasn't sick but just couldn't get out of first gear and had no appetite at all. So had comfort boiled eggs and toast and malt loaf and milkshake for tea. I wasn't sure how to point chinese so have stuck it at 15.

Feeling much better today, back to work for 5 shifts, and sort of organised. Sort of is good for me!!

B - grapefruit with 1 tsp sugar (1) banana and ML (2)

L - M&S COU chicken crumble (9) WW dessert (5)

T - Boots chicken couscous (5) bag FF (2) Nestle milky bar 24g (4)

A - milk (2)

Daily pp - 30/28

Weekly pp - 22/49

Hey, Sorry to hear you didn't feel good yesterday :-( Don't put too much strain on yourself today but sounds as though you have it all planned out! Which WW Dessert will you have? X

today Serena it is the caramel crunch dessert. Which I think is quite OK. However it will be same for 4 days because when shopping I thought it was the chocolate one I had in the freezer.......wrong again!!

thank you, feeling much better today. I think it was possibly over-tiredness!

have a lovely day, just goin to go dry my hair and get ready for work

x

today Serena it is the caramel crunch dessert. Which I think is quite OK. However it will be same for 4 days because when shopping I thought it was the chocolate one I had in the freezer.......wrong again!!

thank you, feeling much better today. I think it was possibly over-tiredness!

have a lovely day, just goin to go dry my hair and get ready for work

x

Hope Work goes ok for you, I do silly things like that when I go shopping or pick up the wrong thing as the packaging looks so similar, why do manufacturers do that?!? X

Dash dash dash.....

Today

B - grapefruit with 1 tsp granulated sugar (1)

L - Tesco finest malaysian chicken curry (10) WW dessert...... ;) (5)

T - tesco moroccan chicken couscous (not as nice as the Shapers but will have to do!!) (7) cadburys bar (3) and Boots shapers discs (2)

A - milk (2)

Daily pp - 30/28

Weekly pp - 24/49

Have a lovely day all!

x

Glad you are feeling better and back to yourself
What was the tesco curry like?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dash dash dash.....

Today

B - grapefruit with 1 tsp granulated sugar (1)

L - Tesco finest malaysian chicken curry (10) WW dessert...... ;) (5)

T - tesco moroccan chicken couscous (not as nice as the Shapers but will have to do!!) (7) cadburys bar (3) and Boots shapers discs (2)

A - milk (2)

Daily pp - 30/28

Weekly pp - 24/49

Have a lovely day all!

x

Yummy Day! Which Cadburys Bar do you have? Does the Curry come with Rice? X

Yummy Day! Which Cadburys Bar do you have? Does the Curry come with Rice? X

they are little thin ones, a pack of 6 in tesco weigh around 24g each calories are 117. Just enough to feel I've had a choc fix. Although I think Freddo's are quite low in pp too and they may feel more like I've bitten into chocolate if you know what I mean! And yes the curry comes with rice - it was delicious! Those ranges are really nice but I wouldn't normally pay the price, but currently they are on offer so being a tad indulgent!!

Crazy shift and the only good thing out of it was for the first time in many years I noticed how young the bobbies made me feel!! :D Up and showered quick cuppa then dart to Mums before its time to do it all over again :sigh:

Today

B - banana, ML (2) and berries

L - Tesco finest lemon chicken hash (11) ww desert (5)

T - WW mexican chilli (6) FF (2) and Nestle milky bar (4)

A - milk (2) lots of NAS

Daily pp used = 32 /28

Weekly pp used = 28/49

they are little thin ones, a pack of 6 in tesco weigh around 24g each calories are 117. Just enough to feel I've had a choc fix. Although I think Freddo's are quite low in pp too and they may feel more like I've bitten into chocolate if you know what I mean! And yes the curry comes with rice - it was delicious! Those ranges are really nice but I wouldn't normally pay the price, but currently they are on offer so being a tad indulgent!!

Crazy shift and the only good thing out of it was for the first time in many years I noticed how young the bobbies made me feel!! :D Up and showered quick cuppa then dart to Mums before its time to do it all over again :sigh:

Today

B - banana, ML (2) and berries

L - Tesco finest lemon chicken hash (11) ww desert (5)

T - WW mexican chilli (6) FF (2) and Nestle milky bar (4)

A - milk (2) lots of NAS

Daily pp used = 32 /28

Weekly pp used = 28/49

Ah yeah I know the ones u mean! They used to be called Wildlife Bars when I was a kid, now they are Dairy Milk Little Bars. Freddos are 3pp too. I do get the 'biting' thing with those as they are chunky! Aren't Ready Meals such a rip off? It's good when they are on offer tho! I think if the Bobbies are getting younger, I must be getting older ;-) Hope u have a good day Sweetie.x

Another 1.5lbs gone!! Disappointed I didn't quite get the half stone this week, but never mind, a loss is a loss!! And I've dropped to 27 pp per week.

Back to update my menu for today once I have done today's charging and dependant on if I can get a Shapers or not when I bob to Mums.

x

Back