My PP diary

Fab Day :) Hope Boots has someone yummy for you! X Was WW Choc Brownie a Frozen Dessert? X

thanks - by the time I go there they just had a Caesar salad left so thats for work tonight. I love their moroccan salad with couscous, just delish!!

Yes its a frozen dessert, they are actually quite scrumptious, the toffee and honeycomb one tho that I had yesterday is my favourite, and at 3pp it feels like you are having a really delish treat!

thanks - by the time I go there they just had a Caesar salad left so thats for work tonight. I love their moroccan salad with couscous, just delish!!

Yes its a frozen dessert, they are actually quite scrumptious, the toffee and honeycomb one tho that I had yesterday is my favourite, and at 3pp it feels like you are having a really delish treat!

They sound really yummy for their pp! Our Boots never has much choice, their meal deal is good value tho. X

They sound really yummy for their pp! Our Boots never has much choice, their meal deal is good value tho. X

It is - I get the largest water and the bags of popcorn so I always have sufficient water then for work and popcorn in the cupboard for nights in in front of the TV! :D

Here to subscribe :) Is the whole Boots ceasar salad 4pp? That's brilliant I always end up with a sandwich if I don't prepare lunch!

It is - I get the largest water and the bags of popcorn so I always have sufficient water then for work and popcorn in the cupboard for nights in in front of the TV! :D

Mmmmm Popcorn! I normally get a Sharing Bag of Chocolate(For daughter and her little friends) and a big bottle of drink, like to get my money's worth too! X

Here to subscribe :) Is the whole Boots ceasar salad 4pp? That's brilliant I always end up with a sandwich if I don't prepare lunch!

Hello and welcome along!

I have to warn you lovely folk that I have absolutely no imagination when it comes to the kitchen, finding my way around a stove that is (not finding the naughties lol!!) so you will find lots of repetition. However in my defence I also work weird hours and into the few hours I do have available I have to dart 30 miles and back to care for an ailing mother, so prepacked ready stuff is kind of a life saver. But I have both the Hairy Dieters books and my aim is to plan my days off and do a bit of cooking so I can portion and freeze and be a little less reliant on ready stuff - it may take some time though!!:D

Yes it was for the full caesar salad, which to be fair was massively packed with lettuce, but the croutons, the little bit of chicken and the dressing all mixed in were delicious and I didn't really mind that most of it was lettuce. Would definitey have it again, and particularly for so few PP.

Today

B - grapefruit with 1 tsp sugar (1), 150ml orange juice (2) topped up with sparkling water, banana and ML (2)

L - WW steam and serve chicken chop suey (5) not had this before so looking forward to trying it and WW chocolate brownie (4)

T- Boots delicious chicken, honey and mustard pasta salad (10) with 1 bag FF (2) Cadbury's crunchie bar (5)

A -milk (2), lots of NAS.

Daily PP 33/28

Weeklies used 5/49

not used any weeklies so far this week - not intentional but not sure how to fit them in!! Also yesterday was 3 pp under 28 because I only had one bag of FF last night at work, and the day before I was 1pp under. Any advice please?

It is a lovely day here but very cold, I've got some work to do now, then mum dash, walk dog, need couple of bits from supermarket, shower and work so won't be back til tomorrow, hope you all have a good day x

Last edited:
Hello and welcome along!

I have to warn you lovely folk that I have absolutely no imagination when it comes to the kitchen, finding my way around a stove that is (not finding the naughties lol!!) so you will find lots of repetition. However in my defence I also work weird hours and into the few hours I do have available I have to dart 30 miles and back to care for an ailing mother, so prepacked ready stuff is kind of a life saver. But I have both the Hairy Dieters books and my aim is to plan my days off and do a bit of cooking so I can portion and freeze and be a little less reliant on ready stuff - it may take some time though!!:D

Yes it was for the full caesar salad, which to be fair was massively packed with lettuce, but the croutons, the little bit of chicken and the dressing all mixed in were delicious and I didn't really mind that most of it was lettuce. Would definitey have it again, and particularly for so few PP.

Today

B - grapefruit with 1 tsp sugar (1), 150ml orange juice (2) topped up with sparkling water, banana and ML (2)

L - WW steam and serve chicken chop suey (5) not had this before so looking forward to trying it and WW chocolate brownie (4)

T- Boots delicious chicken, honey and mustard pasta salad (10) with 1 bag FF (2)

A -milk (2), lots of NAS.

Daily PP 28/28

Weeklies used 0/49

not used any weeklies so far this week - not intentional but not sure how to fit them in!! Also yesterday was 3 pp under 28 because I only had one bag of FF last night at work, and the day before I was 1pp under. Any advice please?

It is a lovely day here but very cold, I've got some work to do now, then mum dash, walk dog, need couple of bits from supermarket, shower and work so won't be back til tomorrow, hope you all have a good day x

Hey :) Its Freezing here today too :-( Thought my hands were gonna drop off on the School Walk! Do you like Nuts or Seeds? Those are a god way to bump up PP but stay healthy? If not, maybe you could try a Non-WW Meal/Dessert to use a few more PP up? It's important to use your Dailies or you might go into Starvation Mode. X

:8855:at the thought of me going into starvation mode honey!!

However, I do know what you mean, and I will get properly sorted. What are your views on weeklies? All, some or very few?

Anyhow, had to get some dog food on the way back so noticed 3 x Crunchies for £1.20 in Tesco............well it would be rude not to eh?? ;) So I will take one of those to work with me and have with a coffee later for 5pp.

Have a good day x

:8855:at the thought of me going into starvation mode honey!!

However, I do know what you mean, and I will get properly sorted. What are your views on weeklies? All, some or very few?

Anyhow, had to get some dog food on the way back so noticed 3 x Crunchies for £1.20 in Tesco............well it would be rude not to eh?? ;) So I will take one of those to work with me and have with a coffee later for 5pp.

Have a good day x

Love Crunchies, excellent 'value' for 5pp although I buy mine in Sainsburys or Asda where u get 4 for £1 ;-) Personally I'm More Is More with Weeklies! I had two (miserable) weeks where I used 0 Weeklies and lost 0.5lb a Week, started using them and I lost 1, 2 or 3lb a Week!!! It's Trial n Error tho as there isn't a distinctive answer.x

Defo use your weeklies im with serena on that one. I lose more when I use ecery single one of my weeklies

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thank you for your advice ladies I will do my best!

Mad dash again, so

today

B - OSS golden syrup pot (6), ML (2) and banana

L - Morrisons nume king prawn linquine (7) and WW honeycomb dessert (3)

T - Boots shapers caesar salad (4), Boots prawn spirals (2) and crunchie (5)

A - milk (2) lots of NAS

Daily pp = 26/28

Weeklies used = 3/49

Have a good day all - the sun is shining but that wind is a bit chilly!!! brrrrr

Off to work, catch up tomorrow x

Last edited:
thank you for your advice ladies I will do my best!

Mad dash again, so

today

B - OSS golden syrup pot (6), ML (2) and banana

L - Morrisons nume king prawn linquine (7) and WW honeycomb dessert (3)

T - Boots shapers caesar salad (4), Boots prawn spirals (2) and crunchie (5)

A - milk (2) lots of NAS

Daily pp = 31/28

Weeklies used = 8/49

Have a good day all - the sun is shining but that wind is a bit chilly!!! brrrrr

Off to work, catch up tomorrow x

The weather is torrential here :-( Food looks fab, well done on using 3 Weeklies.x

The weather is torrential here :-( Food looks fab, well done on using 3 Weeklies.x

Haha!! you spoke too soon, was far to busy at work - only ate my tea (4pp) at 11pm and then was chasing around again, so the crunchie came home with me!! :rolleyes:

This morning i have run around like somebody on fire, so have had no breakfast and have let 2 cuppas go cold (yak) so am slightly concerned that I am going to struggle again today.

Today

B - nil

L - Tesco LC braised beef with veg (8) WW caramel something or other dessert (5)

T - Boots moroccan chicken salad (5) 37g bag maltesers (5) and bag french fries (2)

A - milk (2) lots of NAS

daily pp = 27/28

weeklies used = 3/49

Haha!! you spoke too soon, was far to busy at work - only ate my tea (4pp) at 11pm and then was chasing around again, so the crunchie came home with me!! :rolleyes:

This morning i have run around like somebody on fire, so have had no breakfast and have let 2 cuppas go cold (yak) so am slightly concerned that I am going to struggle again today.

Today

B - nil

L - Tesco LC braised beef with veg (8) WW caramel something or other dessert (5)

T - Boots moroccan chicken salad (5) 37g bag maltesers (5) and bag french fries (2)

A - milk (2) lots of NAS

daily pp = 27/28

weeklies used = 3/49

Oh No :-( You deserted the poor Crunchie, it was probably traumatised! X I know you're trying not to 'save' pp BUT if you lose 3 Maltesars to a friend then they are only 4pp, might be worth remembering if you're ever short of pp! X Hope your day becomes less hectic, make sure you eat that last daily! X

Always eat all your dailies. More is more

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi girls

thanks - another mad dash round this morning and leaving for work in 30 mins, no breakfast again, its not my intention not to eat my dailies, it just sometimes happens, I am on on Tuesday and am going to make a huge effort to do better!!

Today

B - nil :sigh:

L - Tesco finest thai spiced king prawn noodles (9) banana and ML (2)

T - boots pasta thingy at 375 calories so I've put 10 points down, can't even read the numbers on the packet never mind calculate!! :D

A - milk (4), maltesers (4), thanks for the tip Serena!! and French fries (2)

Daily pp = 31/28 whoop whoop!!!

Weekly pp used - 6/49

Hi girls

thanks - another mad dash round this morning and leaving for work in 30 mins, no breakfast again, its not my intention not to eat my dailies, it just sometimes happens, I am on on Tuesday and am going to make a huge effort to do better!!

Today

B - nil :sigh:

L - Tesco finest thai spiced king prawn noodles (9) banana and ML (2)

T - boots pasta thingy at 375 calories so I've put 10 points down, can't even read the numbers on the packet never mind calculate!! :D

A - milk (4), maltesers (4), thanks for the tip Serena!! and French fries (2)

Daily pp = 31/28 whoop whoop!!!

Weekly pp used - 6/49

10pp would be about right working on the 1pp=40cals rule. Whoop Whoop for using all your dailies ;-) Hope work is ok. X PS-You're welcome re tip, who was your beneficiary for the 3? X

Looking good, I really need to hunt out these Shapers salads!

Back