My PP diary

Well done huni thats fab

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another 1.5lbs gone!! Disappointed I didn't quite get the half stone this week, but never mind, a loss is a loss!! And I've dropped to 27 pp per week.

Back to update my menu for today once I have done today's charging and dependant on if I can get a Shapers or not when I bob to Mums.

x

Well Done on losing another 1.5lbs, you're doing really well and should be very proud of yourself. Boo to losing a pp tho! X

Ah thank you all!! Great encouragement and very much appreciated!

Going into my 3rd week still feeling very motivated, thank you :thankyou:

Today

B - ML (2) with banana

L - Tesco finest chicken teriaki (10) WW dessert (5)

T - Boots shapers moroccan chicken (5) FF (2) and

A - Milk (2) lots NAS

Daily pp = 26/27

Weekly pp = 0/49

Have a good day xx

Last edited:
Ah thank you all!! Great encouragement and very much appreciated!

Going into my 3rd week still feeling very motivated, thank you :thankyou:

Today

B - ML (2) with banana

L - Tesco finest chicken teriaki (10) WW dessert (5)

T - Boots shapers moroccan chicken (5) FF (2) and Cadbury's bar (3)

A - Milk (2) lots NAS

Daily pp = 29/27

Weekly pp = 2/49

Have a good day xx

That's really good :) I think Motivation is half the battle if I'm Honest, can do anything when you put your mind to it.x

Gonna struggle to eat pp today I think, I need to go shopping but it wont be until Monday evening at the earliest.

Didn't eat my cadbury's bar last night because I was just too darn busy. So 1 pp below my allowance yesterday too :confused:

Today

B - Berries with ML (2)

L - M&S COU asparagus and chicken risotto (8) ML (2)

T - Boots shaper Caesar salad (4) FF (2) Cadbury's bar (3)

A - milk (2)

Daily pp - 23/27

Weekly used - 0/49

Lunch sounds fab
What's ff?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh No :-( Let's hope you're eating enough to not go into Starvation Mode? FF is French Fries Ciara. X

Just dropping by to say I've not fallen off the edge of the world but am beginning to feel like it!! Not had a good week at all with work, long long hours, lots of personal frustrations and angst, and I've found it very very hard to stick to pp let alone do a diary. And now I feel like I have been run over by a tractor.

We have visitors Saturday night and are planning a chinese. I may just let it all go and celebrate the end of a dreadful week. Will weigh in Monday as planned and expect a small gain. Have a full day off on Monday and not expecting anything to create obstacles next week so will be bang back on track.

Hope you lovely ladies are all OK. Have a lovely few days and I will catch up again on Monday x

Just dropping by to say I've not fallen off the edge of the world but am beginning to feel like it!! Not had a good week at all with work, long long hours, lots of personal frustrations and angst, and I've found it very very hard to stick to pp let alone do a diary. And now I feel like I have been run over by a tractor.

We have visitors Saturday night and are planning a chinese. I may just let it all go and celebrate the end of a dreadful week. Will weigh in Monday as planned and expect a small gain. Have a full day off on Monday and not expecting anything to create obstacles next week so will be bang back on track.

Hope you lovely ladies are all OK. Have a lovely few days and I will catch up again on Monday x

Hey Sweetie, Good to hear from you! Sounds like you've had quite a week! I hope that u are able to enjoy your Chinese knowing that you are going back on track on Monday! Look forward to your WI Result (Hopefully you won't do as badly as you think) and your new weeks food. X

bless you lovely!! Well after a mega shift on Sunday (17hrs) I hit a wall yesterday and just crashed and didn't do much but nibbled rubbish. I didn't point anything so I am giving myself a 6 days week!!

Don't want another week or so like that! Put 2lbs on last week and my daily pp have gone back to 28

Righto, today

B - grapefruit with tsp sugar (1)

L - M&S COU braised beef with carrots and gravy (9)......eating the whole pack because it is out of date lol!!...... M&S COU carrot and swede mash (4) WW toffee and honeycomb dessert (3)

T - Boots shaper couscous (5) FF (2) cadburys bar (3)

A - milk (2)

Daily pp = 29/28

Weekly pp = 1/49

bless you lovely!! Well after a mega shift on Sunday (17hrs) I hit a wall yesterday and just crashed and didn't do much but nibbled rubbish. I didn't point anything so I am giving myself a 6 days week!!

Don't want another week or so like that! Put 2lbs on last week and my daily pp have gone back to 28

Righto, today

B - grapefruit with tsp sugar (1)

L - M&S COU braised beef with carrots and gravy (9)......eating the whole pack because it is out of date lol!!...... M&S COU carrot and swede mash (4) WW toffee and honeycomb dessert (3)

T - Boots shaper couscous (5) FF (2) cadburys bar (3)

A - milk (2)

Daily pp = 29/28

Weekly pp = 1/49

OMG 17hr Shift! That is mega!!! Sorry to hear yesterday didnt go quite as planned, I think 6 Days will be good tho, you can make good progress in that time.x Food looks good :) x

Hello again
Feeling a little more normal now, and hopefully back on track. Bitterly cold tho today, just makes you want a steaming plate of chippy chips with tomato ketchup :rolleyes:

B - grapefruit with 1 tsp sugar (1)

L - as yesterday - was delish = COU Braised beef with carrot and gravy (9) with half pack COU carrot and swede mash (2) and WW honey and toffee dessert (3)

T - Boots shapers Caesar salad (4) bag of Boots rings (2) and Nestle milky bar (4)

A - choc bisc at mums (5) milk for brews (2)

Daily pp = 32/28

Weekly pp used = 5/49

Hello again
Feeling a little more normal now, and hopefully back on track. Bitterly cold tho today, just makes you want a steaming plate of chippy chips with tomato ketchup :rolleyes:

B - grapefruit with 1 tsp sugar (1)

L - as yesterday - was delish = COU Braised beef with carrot and gravy (9) with half pack COU carrot and swede mash (2) and WW honey and toffee dessert (3)

T - Boots shapers Caesar salad (4) bag of Boots rings (2) and Nestle milky bar (4)

A - choc bisc at mums (5) milk for brews (2)

Daily pp = 32/28

Weekly pp used = 5/49

Yey for feeling 'Normal' !

I do hope that Choc Biscuit was yummy at your Mums for 5pp ;-) It seems even colder here today :-( x

Yey for feeling 'Normal' !

I do hope that Choc Biscuit was yummy at your Mums for 5pp ;-) It seems even colder here today :-( x

hahaa!! Yes it was scrumptious - one of those M&S octagonal shaped ones that have more chocolate than biscuit. Quite small but hugely scrumptious.

Yes its proper autumnal now, driving home last night through swathes of fog too :(

righto, to today's plan

B - banana and ML (2)

L - NUME chicken dinner with extra veg (6) WW caramel dessert (5)

D - Shapers chicken couscous thingy (5), FF (2) Nestles milky bar (4)

A - milk (2)

Daily pp = 26/28

Weekly = 5/49

hahaa!! Yes it was scrumptious - one of those M&S octagonal shaped ones that have more chocolate than biscuit. Quite small but hugely scrumptious.

Yes its proper autumnal now, driving home last night through swathes of fog too :(

righto, to today's plan

B - banana and ML (2)

L - NUME chicken dinner with extra veg (6) WW caramel dessert (5)

D - Shapers chicken couscous thingy (5), FF (2) Nestles milky bar (4)

A - milk (2)

Daily pp = 26/28

Weekly = 5/49

That sounds likes am epic biscuit, where's mine ;-) Food is looking good for today :) x

Back