My Pre Pregnancy Plan

Claireyboots

Hello all
Just wanted to start my journey here on minimins. If I am telling u all about it, then I'm more likely to b honest and stick to the plan!

I am 31 and broody as heck. Had a few setbacks and operations that have so far foiled my pregnancy chances, but being overweight by 4-5 stone will not help. So am on a journey with slimming world to get rid of the flab and get myself healthy.

So far have lost 6lbs in 2 weeks, and am chuffed to bits. It's been very easy to follow the plan-extra easy all the way- and I am never hungry (which I was when I did weightwatchers)

This site is addictive and I have been silently stalking for my first couple of weeks before plucking up courage to get involved. So many good ideas and great to c so many other normal people sharing the same views as me!

I'm a Monday weigh in girl so will update after that. Hope I'm doing this in right forum- seems to b a few rules about where to post stuff and as a newbie- I have no clue.

Anyway- will stop babbling and get ready for work.

C
X

Wk 1. -3 lb
Wk 2. -3 lb

Hi Claire
This is my first day on here - I'm in a similar boat to you. I have 3 stone to lose. I've gained a whopping stone in one year due to a number of factors! We've been trying to get pregnant for over a year, had one and it looks like I've been comfort eating every month to recover!! It's not helping my chances of conceiving that's for sure!

It stops here and today I'm starting slimming world online - although they are making it sound pretty complicated!

I need all the help I can get so I'm logging on here. This is the first time I've done anything like this !

Well done on your 6lbs. I hope I can do that it the next two weeks.

Em

Positive attitude! I am truly loving it on sw. Although treats r high in syns I don't mind, as there's so much stuff we can eat! Having said that though have just been out for 3 course dinner and although I tried to go for healthy option did finish with a chocolate pot. Whoops.

Let's keep fingers crossed for good weight losses and some good news for us in the months to come! Keep me posted on how u get on xxxxxx

Hi Hun welcome to minimins! I was kinda planning like you to lose all the weight before TTC next may, but our situation has changed and we're trying now instead! So I'm kinda just trying to be as good as I can now and hopefully during!

Anyway enough rambling and good luck on your TTC and sw journey

Re: Re: My Pre Pregnancy Plan

Claireyboots said:
Hello- just trying to see if this works!

Guess not on private message front- am a newbie and think there is some weird points system in wot I can do- maybe I'm not past the threshold yet!

Congratulations on your success, well done and good luck for next week :)

I think I will start putting recipes and stuff on here- I had a different type of pasta tonite- called orzo. It's shaped like rice but takes loads less time to cook. Made a mushroom and bacon risotto with onions and peas, but with orzo not rice. Was delicious- and so much quicker than normal risotto. Made double so I can have it for lunch too. Mullerlight choc orange for pud- with choc orange alpen light. Yummy!

Well done for getting back on it - glad you enjoyed the cocktails and cupcakes - sound scrummy!

FernXx said:
Claire can I ask how much you plan to loose before trying to concieve/get to target?

Xx

As much as possible! Although trying to conceive and getting to target r both my focuses at the moment. As we can continue sw through pregnancy, I am hoping to still follow the plan if/when I get preg.

Hiii just read through your thread!

Thought I would say hi as i want to lose 4 stone by July to ttc for our first child between us but 3rd in the house :)

Here to support when needed

Xxxx

Good luck on ur journey

As much as possible! Although trying to conceive and getting to target r both my focuses at the moment. As we can continue sw through pregnancy, I am hoping to still follow the plan if/when I get preg.

Me too - I'm really hoping I can still follow the plan too although I know that sometimes my body might not let me!!
Well done hun you seem so focused

Back