My pregnancy diary - Time to put the weight gain on HOLD!

I missed that programme, but watched the 'Breast is Best'.
Slightly freaked out by the guy having his wife's breastmilk on his cornflakes!!

Was it good? Hope it's on catch up xx

It was about 3 diffrent women, 1 drank during preg, 1 smoked and 1 was obese and loved junk food. Made u look at what ur putting in ur mouth i suppose. Its on again mext week with new ppl. Definately made me think about my diet

Yeah I watched that, I convinced my OH to let me watch it and then after the obese girl did her interview with the midwife I was like "I wish I hadn't watched that" cos now I'm paranoid about DVT >.< I'm pretty sure it said it was on again next week but is it new women or keeping up with these women?

OMG today has been the worst day ever for feeling sick. My OH has done everything which has been a godsend. Finally this evening I found a cup of really strong tea made it go in minutes so I've had 4 in the hope it'll stop it coming back.

I'm also breaking out big time! All under my chin on the left side is covered in these really itchy spots and my forehead has been really itchy too! Such random things going on with my body atm lol

I weigh in tomorrow, and I know I'm a gain this week cos I have been really bad! We'll see.

Hope you're all okay xx

Hi Hun, hope you sickness stays away, it's not nice at all.
I hope you wi in goes better than you are dreading for tomorrow.

Kelly x

its different ppl on each show. I was askin about old mws today and one i had with my 1st daughter now works with obese mums to be, and i said to the mw oh refer me to her will u. she said at my booking app she will. Would be so reassuring to see someone regularly that would actually help.

hope ur sickness is better. i cant stop eating rolls/sandwiches on cold meat lol preferably chopped pork!! and fruit, its all i want lol

how much do u both weigh. im 12st 12 at moment got down from 14st 2 on slimming world. going to try stick with it and go to meetings.

I'm 12 stone exactly, and 5 ft 4

I'm really nauseated too, and I have noticed coffee helps, but I'm still limiting myself to one or two cups a day because of the caffeine. in the evening I've no appetite but picking all day long!

Just a quick update. I still haven't been to see the midwife but I will definitely be booking in this week cos I only have just over a week before I'm 12 weeks gone which means I'm going to need a scan.

I don't know why but today I decided to visit kiddicare to have a mooch at what I'll want to buy. I did find some things but after shopping around a bit I found cheaper higher reviewed alternatives on Amazon so I decided to make a wishlist on there which is fun, though my OH is not impressed with all the shopping talk starting so early lol.

The sickness is still lurking though not as severe as it was. I also have an additional symptom of excrutiating back ache. Other than that, all's well.

Hope you're all ok xx

Nice to hear you're doing ok. I think the booking in appointments all work differently - I had mine on the same day as my dating scan, whereas one of my friends, who lives in the next county, had to book her dating scan herself, and book an appointment after that with the midwife for her booking in! Funny how things change depending on where you are.

I've had lower backache on and off - it was one of my earliest symptoms, pretty much non-stop from about 5 weeks to about 12. It's a bit better now, although I do have my off-days where I just can't get comfy :mad:

Sorry to hear the sickness is still there, I'm guessing you've probably tried all the popular remedies - ginger tea, ginger biscuits, dry toast or crackers. I know often it's just a case of grinning and bearing it though - yuck!

Good idea with the wish-list - I might do that on Amazon. We haven't really bought anything yet, only a few bits which mainly we've been given rather than bought.
Although I have obsessively read all catalogues and looked on all the websites to see what I like...

I've loved discovering all these shops and websites I never even knew existed before now!! Dread to think what it'll be like when the spending starts for real though!! We need to sort the house out first so we've actually got space to put it all:rolleyes:

The backache has turned into full blown SPD I've had it with every pregnancy but never this early, it's always been in the third trimester.

I booked my midwife appointment which isn't until the 31st of May. Seeing everyone's scan has made me really want one! I can't wait.

I'm feeling really run down at the moment, both my girls have the sniffles so maybe it's just that but all I want to do is sleep.

It's good to read that you're all doing okay xx

I was like that couldn't wait for a scan and it seemed to take ages. But it will be here before you know it.
Hope you get some energy back soon.
Take care

So, I'm virtually bed bound at the moment, my hips are hurting me that much! I dared a trip around Morrisons yesterday and after about 20 minutes I was in bits and begging to go home.

Only 4 days to go until my midwife appointment. I'm really hoping she can get me in for a scan pretty quickly, I'm desperate to know my official due date and I'm really hoping I'm further gone than I've dated.

Hope you're all doing well and haven't spent too much money hehe xx

Well my midwife appointment finally arrived. She didn't seem to be bothered that I was 14 weeks, she just told me that if the dates are correct I'm too late for some of the tests. She didn't have time to take all my details and couldn't get through to the hospital to book me in for a scan, so she booked me for this morning at this cool little community hospital. I could have had a scan if I'd had time to stick around for over an hour but I didn't so she gave me a slip for a walk-in appointment at the hospital which I'll go to tomorrow.

Although I'm too big to actually see a bump I can definitely feel him (I don't know it's a him, but I'm hoping if I say him enough it'll come true lol) Lying on my stomach is out of the window now which sucks 'cause that's my favourite way to sleep!

Other than that I'm just plodding along, looking forward to possibly moving soon but more about that if we get the thumbs up ;)

Hope you're all well xx

Enjoy your scan tomorrow!

Back