My Pro Points/Simply filling diary :)

I'm just going to plan ahead for tomorrow....

B: 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk. Banana. - 6pp
L: Tomato soup with 1 slice bread. Pears and yogurt. - 7pp
D: Salmon en croute. Mashed swede. Carrots, broccoli and green beans. Extra light mayo. - 11pp
Milk - 3pp

PP: 27
Weeklies used: 1
Weeklies balance: 34

New weeklies balance: 32

Just had an options hot choc and forgot to point the one I had last night! Night all xxx

I'm really panicking that I haven't lost any weight :( I've tried so hard but I stepped on the scales this morning and I'm still 10st 10lbs (borrowed my mum's scales as I couldn't bear the suspense!). If I haven't lost weight this week at the meetings I am going to go back to Pro Points for a week or two and hopefully shift some of this sodding weight :( Argh.

Nobody talks to me any more, it's cos I'm so **** at dieting! I shame the SF forum! xxx

Hi I've just found your thread and Im pretty new to the whole WW thing. Loving your meal ideas as I quite often eat quorn too and havent seen many people have it in their menus

claireyfairey said:
Nobody talks to me any more, it's cos I'm so **** at dieting! I shame the SF forum! xxx

To b honest I've not posted on many threads the last couple days! I have been reading urs tho

I think all the diarys have been pretty quiet this week. I have certainly noticed the difference on mine.

And to avoid moments of crisis I advice not getting on other people's scales!! They could be hugely different from your usual ones. The ones at my gym have me as 7lb less than mine at home so try not to take any notice. When is official weigh in day? You've done really well with your food and drink this week so you should be proud of that. Sometimes our bodies seem really stubborn but even if you don't get a loss one week's weigh in results does not make you **** at dieting!

Agreed weigh on your normal scales at normal time! I have been AWOL just trying to catch up on diaries now x

Hey love I'm back now, shall be checking out diaries a lot more frequently now! Also I think I am officially worst at dieting on this forum currently so no stealing my crown!

When is WI? X

Hi all, sorry for the freak out the other day. Let's just say I went off the rails a bit, and at WI yesterday I only lost 1/2 a pound despite trying really hard so I screwed up yesterday too :( Today is a new day though.

I'm thinking of going back to pro points - I really don't think SF works for me, I just eat like a lunatic and it's no wonder I don't lose weight. The plan until next Thursday (as Friday is my mate's hen do, so 3 course meal and wine coming up) is to eat 29pp a day. It's sort of incorporating my weeklies but not nearly as many. I need to get my butt in gear - just tried my dress on for the wedding and it's still tight :( On the plus side I finally got my roots sorted out and am now blonder than I have ever been! Here's a pic: hair.jpg

Okay, so today:

29pp

1 pint skimmed milk - 5pp
2 shredded wheat and sweetener - 4pp

2 ww wraps: 6pp
60g wafer thin ham - 2pp
Extra light mayo - 1pp
Fruit and yogurt - 1pp

Half a pack of couscous - 6pp
Spicy veg stew - 1pp
2 quorn fillets - 2pp

2 bottles Becks Blue - 1pp
Apple - 0pp

TOTAL: 29pp

Hair is lovely! Pro pointing sounds like a plan apparantly at group they won't let you do simply filling for first 5weeks so you get aware of portion sizes etc before you try sf. I was a rebel and did sf right away though but my point was trying to be that pp should get you into good habits again! :) x

Thanks ickle :) Yeah I think PP is the way forward for me, I just can't eat sensible portions of potato or pasta! Telling me I can eat as much as I like is a bad bad thing lol :)

Well done on ur loss! Even if it's only 1/2 lb! Ur welcome to continue to post ur pp days on this diary!

Thanks Sarah :) I'm a bit disappointed I've only lost 3lbs in a Month, wish it were a bit more but I suppose I'm lighter than I was so need to look on the plus side. I'd love to continue posting here as I feel quite comfortable with you lot and this is the longest I've managed to keep a diary! :D

claireyfairey said:
Thanks Sarah :) I'm a bit disappointed I've only lost 3lbs in a Month, wish it were a bit more but I suppose I'm lighter than I was so need to look on the plus side. I'd love to continue posting here as I feel quite comfortable with you lot and this is the longest I've managed to keep a diary! :D

That's more than I've lost in the last 2 months! I went to pp for a month to see if it improved my losses but it didn't! I hope it does for u!

Even if you lost 3lb every month that's over 2.5stone in a year which is fab! X

Congratulations on getting a loss, even if it wasn't as big as you wanted. Nothing wrong with 3lbs in a month either. That's more than I have managed to lose all year while sticking to plan!

I really like the idea of SF but because I get anxious about eating too much or not eating enough I have tended to PP my days for the last month or so. I don't want to do that forever but I have been having almost entirely SF meals so hopefully I will feel confident enough to go back to SF at some point. Hope pps works for you. Have you thought about swapping between the two in the week? No reason a week has to be entirely SF or PP.

How's things? All is quiet from claireyfairey world :(

Hope everything is ok and you didn't let a smaller than hoped for loss get you down. YOu have done fab and should be very proud.

I did let it get me down Atomic. And I've been so so stupid over the last few days.

I think I am reaching a sort of epiphany with regard to my weight. Yes, I am heavier than I would like to be. But you know what? I'm tired of denying myself. I'm tired of eating being a calculated response to what my diet says I can have. I'm utterly tired of it. Before I had my daughter I was hovering between 9st - 9st7lbs but you know what? I'd had an eating disorder for years and have never liked my body because it didn't do what I wanted it to do. I am curvy. I am not meant to be a stick insect, not by any stretch. I have a 36F chest for goodness sake, and even at 8st (when I was practically hospitalized and utterly cracking up from starving myself for so long) I had 34D's. Pregnancy made them permanently bigger. I've always had a gut. I found some old pictures of me as a kid recently and I had it then, even at the tender age of 10 years old. I hated it then too. But what I've realised is, I may well have been keeping my body at an unhealthy weight before I had my daughter...I think my shape is designed to hold a little extra booty...

I've come to the conclusion my shape is what bothers me most. Yes I could do with losing a few pounds, but dieting isn't going to make this blubber around my middle go away. It's not going to make the bigger arms and hips I so hate go away. I need to exercise. I've kidded myself for so long that watching my diet is the best way to achieve the results I want, but that's just stupid, I don't think it will make much difference. Yes I may want to drop a dress size or two, but diet aloe is not working for me.

My new adjusted goal is thus: get to 10st and realise that I can't fight my genes my entire life. I need to do what is healthy and right for me, and dieting, quite frankly, is sending me round the twist...the constant berating myself, the constant feeling I've failed...I just can't do it any more.

Take a look at these pictures of me today. I tried my utmost to be happy today and I did enjoy my day at the beach with my family but I look like a person who clearly doesn't do any excercise. I want these to be the last pictures I ever look like this :(

DSC08575.jpgDSC08581.jpgDSC08448.jpg

Okay, the last one I uploaded just because I love it and it's me and my girlie :) But the old me is NO MORE. Sensible from now on.
So

Sorry for blabbing on...feeling philosophical!

Back