My Pro Points/Simply filling diary :)

What is becks blue? X

Alcohol free beer hun :)

Rushed reply today, busy busy. STS at my meeting today - I expected a gain so I'm at least happy with that I suppose!

B: Crumpets, marmite and lurpak light.
L: WW bread with egg and light mayo. Pineapple and yogurt. - 1pp
Snack: 1 slice ww bread and a slice of wafer thin chicken.
Dinner: Quorn chili con carne. - 2pp

WEEKLIES USED: 3
WEEKLIES BALANCE: 22pp :)

claireyfairey said:
Alcohol free beer hun :)

Rushed reply today, busy busy. STS at my meeting today - I expected a gain so I'm at least happy with that I suppose!

B: Crumpets, marmite and lurpak light.
L: WW bread with egg and light mayo. Pineapple and yogurt. - 1pp
Snack: 1 slice ww bread and a slice of wafer thin chicken.
Dinner: Quorn chili con carne. - 2pp

WEEKLIES USED: 3
WEEKLIES BALANCE: 22pp :)

Oh well done on Sts, didn't no u Wi today, I would have said good luck!

STS seems like a good result overall so well done.

Food looking really yummy and seems like you are making good use of your weeklies. What are the Becks blues like? I was quite excited by the prospect of 4 bottles of beer for 2PP until I found out they were non alcoholic! Have you tried the "Equator" or something like that alcohol free beer? It has 0 calories so completely free. Its really not quite the same and these days I prefer to just have a soft drink but when I was first cutting down/ cutting out alcohol I found them quite useful.

Hmmm I should maybe invest in some of this stuff as I do like lager in the summer as refreshing but I HATE hangovers! X

It's quite nice Becks, I'm not normally a beer drinker but will do occasionally and it totally fooled me into thinking I'd had a beer!

The training Ann Summers party was wicked - cannot believe it but we took £592 in sales :eek: That was a good night! The lady I was working with took home £177.60 from it!!! I was a bit disappointed as I helped her out and she didn't give me a penny :break_diet:But y'know, that's life. Hopefully I'll get some parties like that very soon!!!

Just used 2pp on some olive oil light spread for some crumpets...just felt pretty peckish after coming home from the party. Drinking my cuppa and soon to be off to bed :)

Weekly balance is 20pp, spread over 3 days I think that should be easily done. Friday night and Saturday night will be my big test...must stay off the booze. I really think I will do it, I'm so intrigued as to what it will do for my weight loss :eek:

Afternoon all, hope you're having a good day. I'm having an afternoon of housework here, the flat looks like a bomb has hit it! Hope it will help burn some calories :p

B: 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk.
L: Omelette made with ham rolled up in 2 ww wraps. Ketchup. Fruit and yogurt. - 1pp
D: Pasta in home-made tomato sauce with grilled garlic chicken. - 1pp

Weeklies used: 2pp
Weeklies balance: 18pp

Argh, the temptation for Friday night drinks is overwhelming!!! Just going to have some diet coke and hope it kills my craving for wine!!! I doubt it will but I must be strong :/

Tried my dresses on and they don't feel as tight. Have hung them up in my bedroom so I can see them and not lose sight of why I'm doing this!

Okay, slight change to the plan - am going to my friend's house tonight for a party so quick dinner was required! Tuna pasta with a dollop of full fat mayo - 4, plus 4 becks blue (everyone else is drinking and I don't think I can handle it without fooling my body!) - 2pp.

New weeklies balance is 12pp.

Have fun at your friends!

When I first starting to cut out alcohol (i now have the occassional drink but can go a couple of months without and not miss it) I found having things that "felt" like alcohol really helped. So drinking slightly acidic drinks like bitter lemon, diet ginger beer, spring water with lime etc etc helped. And having them in a wine glass also seemed more effective than just having a mug of tea or a glass of water.

Yeah it definately helps Atomic. Just come home from another friend's birthday party - I volunteered to stay home with the little one but I did have 2 Becks Blue while I was there :)

Today:
B: 3 bits ww bread with spread and marmite. - 2pp
L: 2 ww wraps with turkey ham and extra light mayo. 1 apple. - 1pp
Party - 2 Becks blue, couple of crisps. - 4pp
D: Spicy chicken stew with brown rice.

Weeklies used: 7
Weeklies balance: 5

Got a feeling I'll go ever so slightly over my points allowance tomorrow. Going to Farnborough airshow with my dad and will probs have a jacket potato from a van for my lunch. I will take loads of fruit with me and eat well in the morning to try to keep my points down but I can't really avoid it. I've been really good all week, I'm sure a couple of extra points won't matter too much as I don't count any activity points and I've done a fair bit of walking this week :)

Looks like you managed to be really restrained yesterday. Good work! As you said a few points over shouldn't make much difference after such a good week. Hope you enjoy the air show. The baked potato sounds a good option. Since trying to up protein and reduce carbs on nutritionist's instruction all I seem to crave is a nce big baked potato with baked beans. I could even forgo the cheese at the moment...

Atomic pink said:
Looks like you managed to be really restrained yesterday. Good work! As you said a few points over shouldn't make much difference after such a good week. Hope you enjoy the air show. The baked potato sounds a good option. Since trying to up protein and reduce carbs on nutritionist's instruction all I seem to crave is a nce big baked potato with baked beans. I could even forgo the cheese at the moment...

I'm craving that atm

Airshow was wicked but BOY am I exhausted. We didn't get home til 9pm - took 3 hours of tailbacks on the M25 to get home and I am completely pie eyed! Here is what I have had to eat today - I haven't stuck to SF or points as it's been really difficult to, but I'll list what I've had to eat and hopefully it won't be too bad for my weight loss. As it happens my scales at home are broken so I have no clue what I weigh, although I guess that will be exciting for Thursday's meeting!

Today:

2 crumpets with olive spread and marmite. 1 ww yogurt and tinned pears.

Half a chicken fillet burger at the airshow - this was GROSS. I only ate half. I can't put my finger on why it tasted so bad but it did. Praying I am not sick tomorrow cos of it :( Paid £7 for it so didn't want to buy anything else, so ate the snack I packed - 1 apple and a bag of ready salted crisps!

2 milky coffees.

And I haven't even eaten tea yet and my chicken burger was at about 12pm - over 10 hours ago! So I've literally whacked a frozen chicken fillet, some oven chips and some baked beans on. Have done loads of walking and standing today so I'm sure this won't be too terrible....there's no way I'm slaving away cooking something elaborate now!

I am going to die on the sofa now, I feel utterly knackered and dehydrated. Bleh. Night all xxx

Today :) A new week :)

B: 2 crumpets with spread and marmite.
L: 2 WW petit pain with tuna in light mayo and cucumber. Yogurt and pears. - 2pp
D: Quorn sausage stew with mashed potato and veg. - 2pp
Snack: Apple.

Weeklies used: 4pp
Weeklies balance: 45

Sounds like a yummy day today. Are you recovered from the air show yesterday? I hate the m25. I try to avoid it at all costs as I have never managed to use it without hitting huge tailbacks.

Thanks Atomic - I'm recovered now although yesterday I was exhausted!!!

Today:

B: 2 crumpets with spread and marmite.
L: 2 ww petit pains with egg mayo. Pears and yogurt. - 2pp
Snack: 2 cheesy pastry bites made by Isla and Holly! - 4pp
D: Quorn mince chilli. - 1pp

Weeklies used: 7
Weelies balance: 38

Oh f*ck it lol just had to try a bit of my mum's summer pudding she made - it was DELICIOUS. I only had a very tiny piece with a drizzle of cream...I'm going to point it at 3! Am going to have a couple of pro points days I think, just to make sure I am cutting back. I will be so disappointed if I haven't lost this week :(

New weeklies balance is: 35

Back