My (probably going to be mostly green) food diary ^_^

Leftover fishcakes and green beans again for tea (cheese and fish for HEB)

Popcorn and kitkat: 11 syns

Total syns so far: 13

Okay quite pleased with myself (kind of) :D I was having very sweet cravings and was soooooooooooooooooo tempted to have another kit kat but that would have taken me over my 15 syns..instead I made some low syn cinamon cottage cheese pancakes with a few choccy buttons broke up into them...here's a picture, they're not very much like pancakes, I was too impatient LOL but they tasted great, my choccie cravings have been curbed ^-^

003.jpg

Had a bad today, WI and found out I'd maintained. Let myself slip up in work and then binged a bit when I got home. However, I'm all prepared for tomorrow - made mini quiches with mushrooms, spinich and lf cottage cheese, 1/2 a syn per 4. Got my melon prepared, and doing a massive shop tomorrow with weekly meals planned. Bring it on! xx

Good start to the day. Wheetabix (heb1) and 2 pints of water for breakfast. Made myself a little box of cinamon sweetener that I can have on my cereal :)

Got my spinach, mushroom and cottage cheese quiches in my bag (1/2 a syn) and my box of melon and my water bottle.

Tea is planned - going to have cottage pie with a pasata base. Thinking either sliced potatoes or carrot and swede mash for the topping, haven't quite decided yet :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lunch went to plan, and had the cottage pie for tea. Quorn mince, 2 grated corgette, 2 grated onions, mushrooms, garlic, pasata herbs and spices. Froze half and made the cottage pie with the other half, and still got loads left :)

Finished off my butternut squash soup

Only used 1 of each healthy extra and half a syn so far! But stuck as I'm going to be going to bed soon haha

Also, I made a big batch of super speed soup so going to try and have a lot of that this week :) xx

Used my 2nd HEA for milk and used it to make an options hot choc (2syns) and tucking into a kitkat (5.5). Toatal syns for the day = 8 :)

Breakfast: Shreddies (HEB1) with milk (HEA1) and cinamon sweetener
Lunch: Quiches with pinapple
Snack: Super speed soup (I put smoked paprika in, lovely)
Tea: Cottage pie (yday) with cheese (HEB2)
Syns: Popcorn (5.5), kitkat (5.5), options (2) with milk (HEA2)
Total syns: 13
:)

Breakfast: Shreddies (HEB1) and milk (HEA1) with cinamon sweetener
Lunch: quiche and pineapple, with 1 harvest morn benefit bar (HEB1 - saving the other one for later!)
Drank lots of water so far today too

I think there is one but I make my own lol, I'm not very good at following recipies :p I make a batch of mini ones on a Sunday night and take them into uni Mon-Wed. I used mushrooms, spinach and cottage cheese this week xx

Had my other cereal bar and a bowl of super speed soup when I got in. Mixed in some garam masala and it was lovely, especially on a cold day like today :)

Going to have the last of my cottage pie for tea later, maybe with some Linda M veggie sausages

Breakfast: pineapple

Attempted to make quinoa porrige, failed disastrously. I used my HEA for milk to use this, so I just counted 2 syns for the cup of tea id already had and filled my milk back up

Making a fry up now - 2 quorn sausages, mushrooms, 2 eggs

I think there is one but I make my own lol, I'm not very good at following recipies :p I make a batch of mini ones on a Sunday night and take them into uni Mon-Wed. I used mushrooms, spinach and cottage cheese this week xx

That sounds lovely :) I'm going to make some quiche on Monday. Mini ones are a really good idea. I love quiche.

Thank you! Im staying at my mums tonight so just gotta try anf stay on track whilst I'm there :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had an early lunch of superspeed soup a, 2 aldi benefit bars (8 syns)

Hungry when I got back, so had some cinamon pancakes made from quark, egg and sweetener. Still craving choccy tho :( was so tempted to grab a kitkat but saving my syns as I'm unsure what I'm having for tea at my mums

Going to take a packet of kellogs brekfast bikkies for my HEBs to my mums, they will kind of feel like a treat too. Planning on taking some quark with me, mixing it up with some options hot choc powder and making massive slimming world friendly bourbons ^_^

Hopefully the thought of that treat later will keep me on track and keep me away from that kitkat in the cupboard!

Back