My progress from restarting through to Xmas

Down a bit more this am. 14st 9.8lbs so another 0.8lbs lighter than yesterday and 2.2lbs lost this week so far with 2 more days until WI. 3.8lbs to go to hit the 3 stone mark (halfway). Hope to be there in about a week's time.

Well done, you're heading in the right direction ! Good luck with the week off x

good news , hope they keep moving down for you, keep going :)
mine stayed the same this morning , shouldnt have had that second bar, ooops

Well done!! You are doing very well!

Thanks girls! Keep plugging away. We can't expect the scales to move every day but it's very nice when they do :)

That is the perfect attitude to have when it comes to this journey :)

I've had 3 days of scales moving so must be due a STS tomorrow :). As long as they move an itsy bitsy amount by Wed WI I'll be happy. I would LOVE to get to 3lbs off this week as that would put me 3lbs off 3 stone.

Noticed something a bit odd over the weekend. When I'm at work I get up at 6.15 when the alarm goes and go through my normal routine that includes weighing myself. On Sat and Sun I got up early to pee (drinking all that water has that effect :)) at about the same time I was getting up during the week. Because I'm an addict ;) I was weighing myself at the same time. I then went back to bed for a couple of hours before getting up and I was weighing myself again when I got up. I weighed less (like half a pound) having laid in bed for a couple of hours than when I got up earlier on both mornings. How can this be? Maybe I should just lie in bed all day and lose weight that way :D.

Prob just the same as when u weigh yourself before bed, u digest/burn all the time if u never drank water etc all day u would be lighter but obv mega dehydrated. Least thats my theory :)

I love that idea! Don't think my babies would allow it though, booo!

Well the scales didn't STS this am. Down another 0.8lbs making 3lbs this week so far. Delighted with that! WI tomorrow.

Wow! That's brilliant :) I lost 7.6 pounds last week (including holiday gain), but things haven't moved since Friday. It's probably just a few days of no losses whilst my body catches up, but if this continues then I'll definately be taking comfort from your experience that things do start moving again eventually!

Yeah, they do move eventually. :). It's just something sent to try our motivation and commitment, and to make this journey hard for us all ;). How did you get on at the hospital?

Well done Bordersgirl, its good to hear this as my scales have sts for 2 days , mind you i have a confession to make ive had 2 bars the last 2 days which i know is a no no

ive also just read today not only is this too many calories but can push you out of ketosis , so all the bars have gone in the garage and i wont be having any for at least a week

i still want to have 4 packs a day though , do you think its ok to have 2 shakes 2 meals ?

My friend on LL has been having 2 bars this week and her weight loss has stalled so she's ditched the second bar now too. I think any combo of mealpacks is fine - the only restriction is that you can only have 1 bar per day. Girlsbig has 4 a day and has had some great losses. When I'm not at work I have a special coffee treat at 4pm as my '4th' item. Not a meal but 49 calories and 6g of carbs and so so worth it :). And even with the coffee I will still have only had 468 calories today.

I tried cutting the bars out completely but managed it for 2 days before cracking :). It's my daily treat in the ocean of abstinence and I realised that I can't go without the bar without feeling deprived ;). If I have the bar then I feel fine and know I can do this. I had the bar at breakfast this am instead of lunch and by the time lunchtime came around my head was telling me it was bartime. So I'm not having it early again. I'm obviously conditioned to expecting it at a certain time :)

Thanks for the info , im only off the bars for a week ,they are my treat too and i always have them in the evening , but that also happens to be my weakest part of the day and for some reason the last 2 nights i havnt been able to resist having a second one with the result of my scales punishing me

so far today ive had one shake , i will have my meal shortly and a shake before bed , and hope and pary the scales move tomoro

I'm the expert on non moving scales but I'm enjoying the ride the last few days when they actually are for once :). Could you split your shakes down into halves so it feels like you're having more? I haven't tried that yet but I'm thinking about it when I go back to work. I can then have a 10am half shake, lunchtime half shake, an afternoon bar and that gives me 3 things to look forward to instead of 2 until I have my evening meal in the evening.

I did try to split the bars in half but once it was open, it was gone! :)

Yes i already split my shakes in half and I make each half up to a pint with extra water too to fill me up, that way i feel like im having 4 shakes a day

I cut my bar in half and then cut it into tiny pieces , put it in the fridge and keep going back and forth to fridge , i can usually get about 30 pieces out of half a bar

I eat half between 2pm and 4pm and have the other half in the late evening while watching tv , that way i feel like im having 2 bars and I savour every tiny piece rather than gulping the whole lot down in 3 bites which is how i would probably eat a chocolate bar in the past lol

Back