My progress pictures

Yorkshire Adam

Gold Member
Right im finally feeling brave enough to post my progress pictures up lol.

I dont have non of me when i was at my absolute biggest of just under 22 stone which was june last year.

My first picture is the day before i started LT in january this year. I weight 19 stone 3lb i believe here

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

Terrible i know, how i let myself get like that i just dont know :(

Then i finished LT in feb of this year weighing around 16stone which i maintained at untill june this year.

Some pics of me at 16stone

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

1-1.jpg

And pics of now, nearly finished LT should be around 14stone mark, weigh in tomora so will know then

DSC00453.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

6.jpg

Anyways thats me over 5 stone down from them first pics and over 7 stone in a year.

Go easy on me lol, and thank you for your time :)

Adam

Wow, you look absolutely amazing Adam. Gone all weak at the knees now

Speachless ;)
Well, Adam; what can I say! What a transformation and you have done so well and should be very very very proud of yourself!

Great to see the before and after pics! Braver than me...

I hope you have a good weigh in tomorrow, you deserve it, you really do!

You are a real inspiration for all us at the beginning/middle of our journey. With dedication and 100% commitment (with a few blips on the way ;-)) we can all make it and be as proud as you.

Have a great evening, and day tomorrow.

Take care

Hi Adam,
thanks for posting them it's great for the lads on here to see what is achievable as us women do seem to be the greater force. Now I'll stop short of p***ing Chelcie off but you look good lad and well done to you. You must be very proud of how far you have come and must be feeling the admiration from others now. Keep it up, the exercise seems to suit you and will stand you well when you finish on here. Well done again.
Doirin

Yowzers Adam

Looking fab! Like a completely different person.
You should be really proud of yourself. All I can say is the hard work and the effort you have put in have well been worth it.

Your fellow Lipotrimmers applaud you!

wow, well done adam thats amazing, fair play to ya

Mmm, hairy chest....

Right, I'm back...Well done, you look amazing. You should be very proud of yourself!

;)v tremendous difference.

well done you :)

Wow, you look absolutely amazing Adam. Gone all weak at the knees now

Lol thank you very much

Speachless ;)
Well, Adam; what can I say! What a transformation and you have done so well and should be very very very proud of yourself!

Great to see the before and after pics! Braver than me...

I hope you have a good weigh in tomorrow, you deserve it, you really do!

You are a real inspiration for all us at the beginning/middle of our journey. With dedication and 100% commitment (with a few blips on the way ;-)) we can all make it and be as proud as you.

Have a great evening, and day tomorrow.

Take care

Thank you so much, is really appreciated.

Sometimes i dont feel like i look no different but when i look at my pics i can see it

Hi Adam,
thanks for posting them it's great for the lads on here to see what is achievable as us women do seem to be the greater force. Now I'll stop short of p***ing Chelcie off but you look good lad and well done to you. You must be very proud of how far you have come and must be feeling the admiration from others now. Keep it up, the exercise seems to suit you and will stand you well when you finish on here. Well done again.
Doirin

Thanks Doirin, am starting to see benefits now from all the exercise lol. Finally getting somewhere

Main thing i think is it didnt all go on over night so cant expect it all straight away

Yowzers Adam

Looking fab! Like a completely different person.
You should be really proud of yourself. All I can say is the hard work and the effort you have put in have well been worth it.

Your fellow Lipotrimmers applaud you!

Thanks very much :D

wow, well done adam thats amazing, fair play to ya

Thanks very much

Mmm, hairy chest....

Right, I'm back...Well done, you look amazing. You should be very proud of yourself!

Lol thank you very much

;)v tremendous difference.

well done you :)

Thanks very much

Wooo hooooo, you are a man babe, you look absolutely fab, feel very proud watch out chippendales!!! i applaud you

Wooo hooooo, you are a man babe, you look absolutely fab, feel very proud watch out chippendales!!! i applaud you

Lol thank you very much :)

Wow - looking fab! Well done

xxx

wow you really have done great and what a differance in your before and after pics. good luck for your WI

:eek:...:eek:...you've done amazing!!!:talk017:

Ps:Chelcie, wow you have got yourself a real 'heart-throb' there...well, you are stunning, too.lol

it's great to see such a difference! you must be really pleased, you've done so well :)

Hey...look at you!! What a diff, Brad eat your heart out!! Ha ha.
Fantastic achievement Adam, don't ever put the weight on again, you look like a different guy, it makes your face look, well.... gorgeous.
What an inspiration for the lads out there, also for us gals.
Awesome!!
OK...I'll shut up now!! ;)

Wow, Looking good. You have done amazing well. Congrats on results of all you hard work. Well done.

ooh la la....looking hot Adam :)!...very big difference in the pics...WELL DONE!

WOW Adam your looking fantastic !!!!! check out your abs lol
You are looking amazing hun , you've done so well and must be really proud of yourself, as we are of you.
Good luck at WI keep up the good work xx

Back