My progress pictures

Flippin' 'eck Adam!!

No wonder Chelc is besotted!! ;) xx

Lol thanks very much

Wow Adam, I looked at these pictures with admiration of how far you have come.
Well Done, they do say pictures speak louder than words and they are shouting out highlighting all the hard work and commitment you have put in. Looking Good !!!!
You do look like a different person and I am sure you must be overjoyed with the results you certainly deserve to be.

Thanks very much, i feel a different person tbh

wow cracker-ish adam! you look amazing! well done!
you look like a completly different person!! xxx :)

Thank you very much :D

Haha, maybe the first love triangle here? :p

Adam, those are great pics and yours is a fantastic achievement, very inspirational to me and no doubt others. I can't wait for the day I can post my before and after pics as well.

Well done!

Right im finally feeling brave enough to post my progress pictures up lol.

I dont have non of me when i was at my absolute biggest of just under 22 stone which was june last year.

My first picture is the day before i started LT in january this year. I weight 19 stone 3lb i believe here

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

Terrible i know, how i let myself get like that i just dont know :(

Then i finished LT in feb of this year weighing around 16stone which i maintained at untill june this year.

Some pics of me at 16stone

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

1-1.jpg

And pics of now, nearly finished LT should be around 14stone mark, weigh in tomora so will know then

DSC00453.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

6.jpg

Anyways thats me over 5 stone down from them first pics and over 7 stone in a year.

Go easy on me lol, and thank you for your time :)

Adam

Congratulations and well done Adam, you look fantastic!
congrats.jpg

Love Mini xxx

Oh, you look fantastic! Congrats on your loss & the best of luck with maintaining!

Thanks for sharing, lovely to see your success!

Hannah

Thanks for all the great comments its really appreciated

Am gunna keep looking in this thread to motivate me when the greedy monster keeps coming out of me lol

You look great Adam, fair play to you , great loss in such a short time too:):) delighted for you... If i remember right the last time i was on you had just went off it... so i take it you went back on and continuted on.... I took a break too, think i am roughly the same weight as when i took the break but am finding it hard since going back on after the hols and that but i am motivated now with seeing your pics and how well you done haha i am so staying back on it now haha.... you look brill, well done... x

Last edited:
You look great Adam, fair play to you , great loss in such a short time too:):) delighted for you... If i remember right the last time i was on you had just went off it... so i take it you went back on and continuted on.... I took a break too, think i am roughly the same weight as when i took the break but am finding it hard since going back on after the hols and that but i am motivated now with seeing your pics and how well you done haha i am so staying back on it now haha.... you look brill, well done... x

Hey thanks. yeah i had a few months off whilst maintaining, dropped a bit more off, then had a 4 week break from diets full stop.

Kept up at gym and had started weight training again and when i went back to LT had only put on 6lb, some muscle so i maintained fine lol. I found getting back on pretty easy to tell you the truth though but found it hard towards the back end of this.

Well done how did u do it id say ur sooo happy now :):)

Thank you very much, real pleased at the mo, plenty to come though yet :D

just 3 words OH MY GOD !
love munchies xo

Thanks very much :)

Personally - WOW FOR YOU - u look tip top mate! Gorgeous! And this is this lipotrim thing?? what is this ?? there must be a money catch to it? I should google it but hoping for an easier explaination?x

Thanks very much

LT total food replacement iv been doing £48 a week, men have 2 shakes a day, well i had 4 female servings instead, preferred it that way, women have 3 and its abour £36 per week roughly.

You dont eat nothing else just have the shakes and is a great diet if your determined enough

Also i put a lot of time in at the gym to try help out as well

Hope this helps

yea deffo haha i agree :)

WOW you look like a different man well done x x

:wow:

What a transformation Adam!
I hope you are very proud of yourself you've done terrificly :)

And i agree, Chels has bagged herself a little stunner aint she! :giggle:

I think Adam should be the poster boy for Lipotrim :)

Bless ya babe

yea deffo haha i agree :)

Lol thanks i wish, maybe when iv cut a bit more and built some more muscle lol

WOW you look like a different man well done x x

Thanks very much i feel it too x

i quite agree Chelly! Good work by the way, hubba hubba lmao.

looking great Adam - check out the guns! the gym is obviously taking it's toll!

Thanks very much, long way to go yet though

:wow:

What a transformation Adam!
I hope you are very proud of yourself you've done terrificly :)

And i agree, Chels has bagged herself a little stunner aint she! :giggle:

Aww bless thanks tanya much appreciated

Whoop whoop Adam look what i've been missing :p look at you! very nice x

My fave pic (if I am aloud one) is the 2nd from the bottom ;), definitely got a 4 pack, some very nice obliques coming on and I'm sure I can see the beginings of an action man :p

Sorry Chels I think I studied that pic a bit too long :rolleyes: but very nice to see such a great difference :) keep it up Adam I hope you are very proud of what you have achieved :D

Definitely a good motivator to be able to see the results ;)

Back