My progress so far - pictures included :)

What a difference. You look great :D

:woohoo: looking very good Aaron, and yes I agree you didn't look 19st in the first pic. Keep up the great work xxx

Your tum has disapeared! :D

LOL well done, keep up the good work.

wow well done mate! you belly has completely gone! Am sure you feel great! Keep it up!

Thanks alot guys :) :D yeah my mum keeps mentioning it and stuff, and I haven't felt this good about my appearance in ages! So I can't wait to lose the rest now :)

wow! can't believe such a massive difference in only 5 weeks!!

(wish i'd taken a before photo now...)

you must feel great :) you're doing so well.

Wow Aaron you look great- bet your girlfriend/partner (need to be politically correct here just in case! lol!) is really proud of you! x

Wow Aaron you look great- bet your girlfriend/partner (need to be politically correct here just in case! lol!) is really proud of you! x

Yeah she was, we broke up tonight :( but I'm just hoping that with my new image on it's way, hopefully a new height of confidence will follow and maybe I'll find that special someone x thanks for your nice comments everybody they mean alot x

Oh so sorry hun, trust me to put my foot in it! Hope it wasn't too painful for you both! You will though hun the more you lose, the more your confidence increases = the more women yoju attract!!!!! x

Awww sorry to hear bout you and your gf hun! Good job you got us lot on here to keep you going and tell you just how gorge you are isn't it ;) xx

Hehe thanks :) you didn't put your foot in anything it was a lovely comment, it made me smile anyway :) good job with your weight loss x

Awww sorry to hear bout you and your gf hun! Good job you got us lot on here to keep you going and tell you just how gorge you are isn't it ;) xx

haha yeah Lou, it's a good job :) it's funny because her cousin actually told me a few days ago that I could do so much better than her (this was after a big row), so right now I'm seeing it as her loss, but anyway you don't wanna hear about all that haha, but yeah, thanks :)

Ooo don't be daft, lol, thats what us women are best at, amongst other things ;) it is her loss as far as i can see babe and if her family have said the same thing then you have every right to feel like that! You know where i am if you want a chat :p xx

Hehe aww thanks Lou :) I will send you a message if I'm struggling, BTW, thats a great loss for your 6th week I bet you was over the moon with that one, just 37lbs more to go right? ^^

Well that was just three weeks cos couldn't get weighed but oh yes. Bloody thrilled! Haha yeah i do...how on earth did you remember that?! Although i'm beginning to think maybe i won't go that far...every time i'm on a night out i get so much more attention than my size 10/12 mates haha. Making me wonder whether to stop at a size 14 or not which is only one dress size lol xx

haha, aww :p and, erm... between you and me, I cheated :p I used a calculator and worked it out from your losses so far ^^ and yeah, I think you should just stop at where ever you feel comfortable being, I'll stop once my clothes fit me nicely :p

Back