My race to get bikini body ready by holiday..

Looks good, what was wrong with chicken surprise? Lol

It was really dry hence the mayo haha! And it had butternut squash in which I didn't realise I dont like haha! At least I tried it I guess!!!

Last edited:
Hahaha! well done for eating veggies! Keep up the good work mrs! you've made me want a hot chocolate now, I dont think ive got any in the house though Booooooo! :( haha

Haha Im trying hard to get them in but me and veggies have a love/hate relationship ;) I brought some from sainsburys 4 for £1 for the cadburys ones they are very yummy indeed!!!

Last edited:
Wow look at you with all that veg and fruit. I really want sweet things atm because I'm about to come on, I don't seem to fill up on it atm. Well done you though.

Wow look at you with all that veg and fruit. I really want sweet things atm because I'm about to come on, I don't seem to fill up on it atm. Well done you though.

I know I feel like a changed woman haha ;) really hoping it pays off this Wednesday!! I'm pretty hungry now as well as I didn't finish my dinner, I know how you feel it's always late at night I fancy all the bad stuff I can't have!!!

Last edited:
I find that making soup with just superfree veg, add any spices or herbs you like (a little chilli or curry to disguise the flavour) and have that as a starter before dinner means you've got your superfree in, and it will also help to fill you up a bit before your proper meal
Today I had half a bag of frozen green beans, half a swede in the fridge and chucked in some o ion, cooked in veg stock cubes, and blended - easy, and no waste veg to be chucked

I find that making soup with just superfree veg, add any spices or herbs you like (a little chilli or curry to disguise the flavour) and have that as a starter before dinner means you've got your superfree in, and it will also help to fill you up a bit before your proper meal
Today I had half a bag of frozen green beans, half a swede in the fridge and chucked in some o ion, cooked in veg stock cubes, and blended - easy, and no waste veg to be chucked

That's a good idea of filling myself up I may have to try it! My only problem with soup is I always fancy buttered bread with it :( do stock count as any syns or are they free?? I think I get a bit scared to make soup in case I don't like it and feel I've wasted all the ingredients but I guess you won't know until you try!'

Last edited:
The oxo, Knorr stock pots (not the gravy ones) and Knorr stock cubes are free
Try using frozen veg, that way you need only make a little of it, if you like - great, you can make some more
Basically, I just chuck in whatever I have really, simmer until soft, hey presto

If you're using it as a starter, you wouldn't want bread, as it'd fill you up too much and you wouldn't eat your dinner

Hey P!
Colour coded your diary I see! Good idea!
I'm gonna munch on a raw carrot as a snack this arvo. Bet the thought makes your stomach churn. It'll be you in a couple of weeks!
xxx

Here to sub

I'm not a veggie fan either, so tend to make a lot of stir fires, curries and soups where I can hide them. I don't like typical "meat and 2 veg" dinners, where I have to eat the veg as a separate food. If that makes sense :confused:

Superfree soup with a handful of pasta in it makes a good night time snack. Throw in some spices and it doesn't taste veggie at all, promise!

I'm gonna munch on a raw carrot as a snack this arvo. Bet the thought makes your stomach churn. It'll be you in a couple of weeks!
xxx

Oh God, I couldn't eat carrots!

Hey paige, how are you doing today?

Hi Beth,

Doing good!! Only just eating lunch so have managed quite well so far! have no idea what to eat tonight for dinner though :( have all my A and B left as well as all my syns and don't know what to spend them on!! any ideas? feeling something unhealthy!!!! ;) how are you doing today?! your so lucky having so little to lose!!!

Hey P!
Colour coded your diary I see! Good idea!
xxx

This made me so happy that someone noticed haha!! I saw it on someone elses and thought I'd steal the idea ;) I wish I loved raw carrot, maybe with some cheese and chive dip but that takes away the whole point :( xx

Here to sub

I'm not a veggie fan either, so tend to make a lot of stir fires, curries and soups where I can hide them. I don't like typical "meat and 2 veg" dinners, where I have to eat the veg as a separate food. If that makes sense :confused:

Superfree soup with a handful of pasta in it makes a good night time snack. Throw in some spices and it doesn't taste veggie at all, promise!

Oh God, I couldn't eat carrots!

That's exactly what I'm trying to do! although I was very good today I tried some of my bosses free curry with lots of hidden veggies and liked it!!!

Hi Beth,

Doing good!! Only just eating lunch so have managed quite well so far! have no idea what to eat tonight for dinner though :( have all my A and B left as well as all my syns and don't know what to spend them on!! any ideas? feeling something unhealthy!!!! ;) how are you doing today?! your so lucky having so little to lose!!!

Glad your doing good lovely! ohhhhhh what did you have? could you not have a little chocolate bar with low syns, like the funsize chocolate! ive just had a Ginger snap biscuit only 2.5syns and it was lovely! haha! I'm doing great today! had a lovely healthy breakfast and dinner :) ive done my Vicky's 7 day slim done the first workout! and then i went to the gym, burned about 600 cals at the gym! so i'm feeling really motivated :)

Glad your doing good lovely! ohhhhhh what did you have? could you not have a little chocolate bar with low syns, like the funsize chocolate! ive just had a Ginger snap biscuit only 2.5syns and it was lovely! haha! I'm doing great today! had a lovely healthy breakfast and dinner :) ive done my Vicky's 7 day slim done the first workout! and then i went to the gym, burned about 600 cals at the gym! so i'm feeling really motivated :)

I had a chicken and sweet corn noodle mug shot which was nicer than I thought it would be with a packet of skips and a satsuma! Mmm I love ginger nuts!! Aww well done for doing so well!!!! Wow you'll have to let me know how that goes, I can't believe how much weight she has lost!! She's tiny now!! How did you burn so many calories at the gym I only manage about 400 before I'm bored!!!! Jealous!!!!!

Last edited:
I had a chicken and sweet corn noodle mug shot which was nicer than I thought it would be with a packet of skips and a satsuma! Mmm I love ginger nuts!! Aww well done for doing so well!!!! Wow you'll have to let me know how that goes, I can't believe how much weight she has lost!! She's tiny now!! How did you burn so many calories at the gym I only manage about 400 before I'm bored!!!! Jealous!!!!!

Mug shots are lovely! are they free aswell? my god i havent had skips in years hahah! well worth the syns, especially dipped in a cuppa, semi skimmed milk obviously in my healthy a haha! i know me either i say if she can do it we can do it haha! well i dont usually burn that much, but i decided to push myself today and do 40mins on the treadmill and ended up burning nearly 500 cals off just that! but i usually get bored too! haha

Mug shots are lovely! are they free aswell? my god i havent had skips in years hahah! well worth the syns, especially dipped in a cuppa, semi skimmed milk obviously in my healthy a haha! i know me either i say if she can do it we can do it haha! well i dont usually burn that much, but i decided to push myself today and do 40mins on the treadmill and ended up burning nearly 500 cals off just that! but i usually get bored too! haha

It all depends on the flavour! Mine was free woop!!! Haha i didn't but they were 12 for £1 and they are lower than walkers in syns so I brought some for work!! Mmm I'm really missing tea I have to admit but don't get on with sweetners and have to have 2 sugars so they have to be missed out boohoo :( hahah yes we can!!! Ahh I really should go maybe il be good and go tonight!! It's so busy thoigh with everyone getting new memberships over Xmas boohoo!!!

I ended up ditching the carrot in favour for a milkybar :eek:

You could do it with philly and chive dip as your HeA (you get loads if you have the light version!)

I had "pizza" and "chips" tonight. Defo needed it after a crappy day at work. Feels naughty but is goood and allowed!!!

Back