My race to get bikini body ready by holiday..

I ended up ditching the carrot in favour for a milkybar :eek:

You could do it with philly and chive dip as your HeA (you get loads if you have the light version!)

I had "pizza" and "chips" tonight. Defo needed it after a crappy day at work. Feels naughty but is goood and allowed!!!

haha I don't blame you!!!
mmm that's quite a good idea I could easily eat carrots if they had that yummy dip on!! I really really want pizza but don't know if I can be bothered to go and make the smash version when there is a perfectly good one downstairs.. Dread to think of the syns thiugh!! Was yours a lot of syns or did you go for the smash one?? Xxx

I just used a wholemeal roll :D
HeB so syn free

It all depends on the flavour! Mine was free woop!!! Haha i didn't but they were 12 for £1 and they are lower than walkers in syns so I brought some for work!! Mmm I'm really missing tea I have to admit but don't get on with sweetners and have to have 2 sugars so they have to be missed out boohoo :( hahah yes we can!!! Ahh I really should go maybe il be good and go tonight!! It's so busy thoigh with everyone getting new memberships over Xmas boohoo!!!

I may have one tomorrow for work! Ahhhhhh i love skips man! Hahaha! I could not live without a cuppa haha! I have sweetner in coffee tho! Ahhhhh it's always busy on a night i hate it! I usually go during the day when i'm off work, i work 3 12 hour shifts a week so i couldnt really go after or before work

great minds ;)

Day 6

Day 6 done and dusted and only one day Until my first weigh in woo!!!
Today was a bit all over the place food wise as I wasn'tt very organised so I didn't get to eat my dinner until 9 (I usually eat between 5-6 but strangely I didn't feel very hungry) felt a bit light headed as I have only drank a fee cups of drink... Bad I know but I wasn't thirsty and didn't really have time!

Breakfast
Muller rice with raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries with a teaspoon of honey as they were quite sour! (Free super free and 1 syn)

Lunch
Chicken and sweet corn potshot (free)
skips (4 syns)
Tangerine (superfree)

Dinner
Homemade smash pizza with mozzerella (free and HEX A) I did add more mozzerella on too so I'm classing it as (6 syns)
Weight watchers dessert yoghurt (free)
alpen light (HEX B)
I also might ads that I did try my colleagues slimming word curry which I liked which I was very surprised about so definitely will try that soon (I think it was chicken, spinach, onion and tomato!) for anyone who has read my diaries you will know that this is a big step for me as I'm very anti veg!!!

Last edited:
you go girl! :greenapple:
How did the smash Pizzahhh work out?!
I've never had smash in my life. In any way shape or form. lol

you go girl! :greenapple:
How did the smash Pizzahhh work out?!
I've never had smash in my life. In any way shape or form. lol

Haha I love that Apple!!!! Lol!!
it was good, i didn't cook it for long enough so some of it was a bit spongy but with the mozzarella on top it was ok! Next time I think it will be better, not quite a dominoes haha!!! How has your day been?!

Last edited:
Well done on another day on plan Paige! :D Not long now till you can step on the scales and see this hard work paying off!

Well done on another day on plan Paige! :D Not long now till you can step on the scales and see this hard work paying off!

Thamkyou! I really hope it has paid off!!

Last edited:
Diary looking good! I have to say ive never tried the smash pizza before, do you recommend? I usually use a wholemeal pitta and make a pizza that way :)

Thank you!! It was different but with the mozzerella and tomato it was quite nice!!' I would try the pittas but they are quote a few syns :(

Last edited:
Thank you!! It was different but with the mozzerella and tomato it was quite nice!!' I would try the pittas but they are quote a few syns :(

ahhhhhh yeah you dont like the wholemeal do you! my mam put a white pitta on my plate last night with my tea! i didnt eat it though 7.5 syns and i thought it was a waste of syns haha :)

omg I love domino's. Too much. Probably what got me here in the first place! lol

Good luck on your WI today.
Have you found the Wednesday Weighers thread yet btw?? Its really encouraging!!!

omg I love domino's. Too much. Probably what got me here in the first place! lol

Good luck on your WI today.
Have you found the Wednesday Weighers thread yet btw?? Its really encouraging!!!

me too! my boyfriend was always suprising me with dominoes and I couldnt say no!!!! Hehe thankyou I really hope I've done well!! I haven't I will have to look after work!!!! x

ahhhhhh yeah you dont like the wholemeal do you! my mam put a white pitta on my plate last night with my tea! i didnt eat it though 7.5 syns and i thought it was a waste of syns haha :)

not really no :( mmm I love white pitta! I had a wholemeal pitta today and it just wasnt the same and was no way worth 7 syns :( well done for not eating it!!! hows your day going?!xx

not really no :( mmm I love white pitta! I had a wholemeal pitta today and it just wasnt the same and was no way worth 7 syns :( well done for not eating it!!! hows your day going?!xx

I love white pitta too, but it's not worth the syns! a Wholemeal pitta you can class as your HEXB cant you? i know my sister ate it instead hahahaha! Yeaaah my days going okay, i'm at work doing a 13 hour shift tho :( but ive made good choices :D don't know what i'm having for tea yet! Hows your day going? xx

I love white pitta too, but it's not worth the syns! a Wholemeal pitta you can class as your HEXB cant you? i know my sister ate it instead hahahaha! Yeaaah my days going okay, i'm at work doing a 13 hour shift tho :( but ive made good choices :D don't know what i'm having for tea yet! Hows your day going? xx

I know!!! Nope wholemeal pittas are 7 unless they are a certain brand! (Mine weren't :() wow that's so long!!! I only work like 8 hours!!! My days going good! I'm Going to get weighed soon so fingers crossed!!!

Day 7 (AKA WEIGH DAY!!!!!

Its officially my weigh day today woop! About to leave so fingers crossed!!! I think I did ok, slipped up this morning thinking porridge is free but it's not :( so that was 4 syns blown but hey oh what can you do!

was very good as my boyfriend offered to buy me lunch today but instead I said no and ate when I got back to work to avoid temptation!!

Breakfast
Porridge (half HEX A and 4syns)

Lunch
wholemeal pitta (7syns) beans (free) space raiders (3syns) grapes (​superfree)

Dinner
Spaghetti Bolognese made with quorn with hidden veg sauce and Parmesan (superfree and free plus half my Hex A)
muller light (free)
2 x hifi lite (HEX B)

Back