My race to get bikini body ready by holiday..

Ahhhhhh No waaaaaay! what brands (HEXB) then? it is but i only work 3 13 hour shifts a week :D wish i shouldn's moan about but i still do haha! What do you do for work? Ahhhhhhhh Weigh in! got everything crossed lovely :)

I know!! I think they are special asda or weight watchers ones but I'm not too sure!!!
aww that's not too bad I guess! Does it go quickly?! I work in a college doing admin! Hehe thanks!!!

I know!! I think they are special asda or weight watchers ones but I'm not too sure!!!
aww that's not too bad I guess! Does it go quickly?! I work in a college doing admin! Hehe thanks!!!

Yeah i was thinking asda ones, i think porride is classed as a (HEXB) apart from the oats so simple ones! Awwww good, do you enjoy it! i'm a receptionist in a medical walk in centre, so i basically sit on my bum all day hahah! :)

I really hope they are as that means I didn't use all my syns and will definitely have it for breekkie more!!! I love it the people I work with are so fun which makes my day go soo quick!!! Do you enjoy your job??? I sit on my bum all day as well hence why I've had to join SW as it's made me put on so much weight!!!!:(

I really hope they are as that means I didn't use all my syns and will definitely have it for breekkie more!!! I love it the people I work with are so fun which makes my day go soo quick!!! Do you enjoy your job??? I sit on my bum all day as well hence why I've had to join SW as it's made me put on so much weight!!!!:(

I hope they are too! i like having porridge for breakfast! Yeah i like mine too! you do get the occasional patient who can be difficult! But hey ho its part of the job i suppose! I'm exactly the same, if i'm bored at work i tend to eat aswell! wich is sooooooo bad haha!

Yeah i was thinking asda ones, i think porride is classed as a (HEXB) apart from the oats so simple ones! Awwww good, do you enjoy it! i'm a receptionist in a medical walk in centre, so i basically sit on my bum all day hahah! :)

The only HexB Pitta now are the weight watchers wholemal ones :) and 35g of plain porridge oats are a HexB :)

xxx

I LOST 3 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooo and my mum lost 7! Not bad for newbies!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Thats amaaaaaaazing! Well done you! I hope i loose as much as you! Thats amazing for your mam as well! Keep up the good work :)

w sooo thank you I'm sure you will!!! She was so happy lost the most in class as well!!!!

Yay, well done to both of you, very much deserved as you've done so well :D Keep it up! x

Yay, well done to both of you, very much deserved as you've done so well :D Keep it up! x

Hehe thank you!!! I just hope I can keep losing then il be way on target! When do you weigh and how's it going?!

Thats brilliant man! Im weighing in on friday morning! Hope the scales are that good to me haha! :)

Aww I have my fingers crossed for you I'm sure you've done fab!!! Spoke to my consultant and porridge is free as a HEXB wooooo!!!!

Here to subscribe

Congrats on your great loss and to your mum aswel :)

Thanks for subscribing!!!! :D thank you I'm so pleased!! When do you weigh?!

I weighed in this morning first weigh in after xmas and maintained which was thrilled with as I did out on over a stone :eek: (Planned to enjoy though) managed to lose it all by todays weigh in so exactly what i was at xmas eve :)

I weighed in this morning first weigh in after xmas and maintained which was thrilled with as I did out on over a stone :eek: (Planned to enjoy though) managed to lose it all by todays weigh in so exactly what i was at xmas eve :)

Wow that's fab!!! Well done you!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hehe thank you!!! I just hope I can keep losing then il be way on target! When do you weigh and how's it going?!

I'm sure you will hun you're doing so good :)

I weigh on a Sunday. Lost 5lbs on my first week :D hopefully another loss this weekend!

Hi everyone!

Day 7 today, still on a buzz from losing weight last night so had a really great day! Experimented some more with one of the recipes on here and plan do to some baking this wekeend and try out a few bits and bobs as my diary is getting quite boring and repetitive food wise!! hope your all well and thanks for subscribing!!!

Breakfast
banana, berries and muller light with honey (superfree and 1syn)
Lunch
jacket potato with beans plus one laughing cow extra light and some skips (free, 1 syn and 4 syns)
Dinner
Smash pizza with cheese (free and HEXA)
alpen light bar (HEXB)
walkers baked (5 syns)

Last edited:
Back