My race to get bikini body ready by holiday..

5 syns is ok hun, especially ad u were wondering about using your syns in meals? X
Let's have the dip recipe then....:eek: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hmmm I know I just got so excited thinking they were free!!! I dont know the exact recipe as it was a bit of trial and error but below is what we used!!

-Garlic
-Chives
-Natural Yogurt
-Sweetner
-Salt

and best of all its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

re: your syns query

I was just having a look at the website and read this:-

step3: syns

Syns include:

• Alcohol
  • Biscuits
  • Cakes
  • Chocolate
  • Pastries
  • Crisps
  • Sugar
  • Fats

Syns are the way that Food Optimising gives you a wonderful safety net, to ensure you lose weight with a mixture of plenty of freewheeling, plus just enough structure and control. All foods that aren’t Free have a Syn value. Counting the Syns you use each day helps you balance your diet for optimum weight loss, and maximum enjoyment.

Enjoy 5 to 15 Syns a day - how many is up to you!

Aw good i'll stop feelign so guilty now for using them all!!!

Hmmm I know I just got so excited thinking they were free!!! I dont know the exact recipe as it was a bit of trial and error but below is what we used!!

-Garlic
-Chives
-Natural Yogurt
-Sweetner
-Salt

and best of all its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Thanks hun, will give it a go one evening when I need a snack :eek:
Have a great day x L x

You definetely should its amazing!!!!

:wee::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049: I lost another 3lbs!!!!!!!!

Day 13!

As you can see above I have just been to my second weigh in and have lost another 3lb which has made me feel fab and really got my motivation up!! Haven't been eating as well this week but really finding it very costly to keep buying free fruit etc so trying to use all my bits and bobs up before doing a big shop again!!!

Breakfast - muller light and jelly (0.5)
lunch - WW pita and laughing cow (6) grapes (superfree) space raiders (3) kit kat cookies and cream (5)
dinner - batchelors broccoli and cheese plus cheese (frees and hex A) then 2 x hifi light bars (HEX B)

you go girl!!! :happy096:

Well chuffed for you P!!
you'll get you half stone award next week at this rate!!!
Here's to another successful week xxxx

Well done, P! Fantastic loss, keep it up!

you go girl!!! :happy096:

Well chuffed for you P!!
you'll get you half stone award next week at this rate!!!
Here's to another successful week xxxx

Thank you Kimberley!!!! Fingers crossed can't believe it!!! How are you going??? Any better from last week?? Xxx

Here to subscribe Paige

Well done on a fab loss this week. x

Hiya Texty thank you for subscribing how's your weight loss journey going??? What'd any do you weigh?! XxxXxx

Morning hun x well done on ur loss, 3lbs fantastic!! Know what u mean abt costly; eating healthily costs a fortune, that's why I bulk make cheap dishes like veg soup & quorn spaghetti bolognese. Hv a great day x L x

Morning hun x well done on ur loss, 3lbs fantastic!! Know what u mean abt costly; eating healthily costs a fortune, that's why I bulk make cheap dishes like veg soup & quorn spaghetti bolognese. Hv a great day x L x

Thank you very much!!! Yes it actually is I'm spending so much money on fruit and veg and yogurts which is so expensive!!!! I would bulk cook but I never know what I'm having!!!!! :(

Just read about your loss! Well done paige thats amazing! Keep it up you'll be at your target in no time :) xxx

Hehe thank you beth!!! feeling fab!! how are you doing???

Evening Paige!
Feeling so much more positive about it all! Thanks for asking!

LOoking forward to see todays food diary...lemme guess, there'll be some beans? :p

Evening Paige!
Feeling so much more positive about it all! Thanks for asking!

LOoking forward to see todays food diary...lemme guess, there'll be some beans? :p

Evening Kimberley!!!

aww I'm glad to hear that!!!! Hahahah you know me too well already!!!!!!

Back