My race to get bikini body ready by holiday..

Hiya!!! thanks for subscribing!!!
I think its great to have something like a holiday to work on!!! See ive got til Feb and then June so fingers crossed!! AWWW youll do fine April is miles away ;)

You'll do great, you've got a few weeks till your first holiday and then a while till June so will have plenty of time to get any holiday gain off and get back on track :)
Holidays are definitely a good motivator. We're going to America for 2 weeks, 1 week cruising and 1 week in Disney so hoping to lose the weight before then as I know a fair bit will go back on again!x

You'll do great, you've got a few weeks till your first holiday and then a while till June so will have plenty of time to get any holiday gain off and get back on track :)
Holidays are definitely a good motivator. We're going to America for 2 weeks, 1 week cruising and 1 week in Disney so hoping to lose the weight before then as I know a fair bit will go back on again!x

Aww thank you I hope so!! Yeah thats very true!!! Aww where abouts are you going and when?? Have you been before?! x

Aww thank you I hope so!! Yeah thats very true!!! Aww where abouts are you going and when?? Have you been before?! x

We're doing a Disney Cruise from Miami and then back to Orlando for a week. Yes we've been before, we love Florida so have been to a few places. And we've been on a Disney Cruise before, we are addicted to them, lol. This will be the last cruise for my son before he goes from being a child to an adult and my little girl loves everything disney so she will be happy :)
Where are you going?x

We're doing a Disney Cruise from Miami and then back to Orlando for a week. Yes we've been before, we love Florida so have been to a few places. And we've been on a Disney Cruise before, we are addicted to them, lol. This will be the last cruise for my son before he goes from being a child to an adult and my little girl loves everything disney so she will be happy :)
Where are you going?x

Aww wow!! thats where I'm off to in a few weeks, I love it too this is my 5th time hehe!!! I was hoping to do a cruise this time but its my O/H first time so didnt want him to feel rushed or rush the experience so maybe next time!!! aww thats great!!! xx

You'll have a fab time and it wont be too busy :) We went in Feb the other year, it is one of my fav months to go. I remember my first time, my hubby had been before and I couldn't see the big deal. Why would anyone want to spend a week at a theme park :rolleyes:

Im so glad you said that because ive really heard mixed opinions on feb, my cousin goes every year in feb and says the weathers great and its quiet but then others have said its busy and cold!!! We usually go in October and its sooo quiet I love it and the weathers always fab!! When are you off?? Aw see hes had to hear about it so many times I think hes exciterd to see what its all about haha!!

I'm sure he wont be disappointed.
We are going at Easter, the worse time hey! We went at Easter the other year and it was really busy but now you can't take kids out of school in term time, Easter is the quietest time.
We often used to go in November for my hubbies birthday. It's always quiet then. And an added bonus is that you get the beginning of Christmas which is truely magical. But we can't go then now because of the kids :( x

I'm sure he wont be disappointed.
We are going at Easter, the worse time hey! We went at Easter the other year and it was really busy but now you can't take kids out of school in term time, Easter is the quietest time.
We often used to go in November for my hubbies birthday. It's always quiet then. And an added bonus is that you get the beginning of Christmas which is truely magical. But we can't go then now because of the kids :( x

I hope not!!! Aww that should be good weather thiugh!! Yeah the whole school thing is a pain! We managed to have our holiday November last year but only due to booking it before the rule thank god!!

Oh I'm Extremely back on track, i ran 4k yesterday! my legs are actually crying today :( same again tomorrow, i think i'm going to be needing a wheelchair! xx

I wish I was as motivated as you!! I've been so good today food wise but really struggle gym wise, I get so motivated, go and it's so busy so I say il come back later but once I'm in and comfy I never make it :( I really need to take a leaf from your book and get myself motivated!!!

Tuesday

breakfast - none
lunch - Jp with beans, muller light yogurt and banana
dinner - BBQ chicken, potato and peas and carrots
snacks - Alpen light, grapes, WW yogurts

9 syns today

Hiya, finally found your diary! Lol. HTS xx

Got weighed tonight.. Another 2 pounds meaning I got my 1/2 stone award woooo!!!!!

You're doing so well, P! XD So happy for you! x

Haha hiya!! How's your week going?! Xx

It's been ok thanks, had a terrible head cold that just seems to be getting worse and worse :(

Well don't on your loss :) x

Well done hun!! Doing fantastically x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you everyone I'm so happy!!! Only 6 pounds until my stone award so thats my next goal!!!!

Back