My Red / Green food diary =)

saleek1

Hello, I thought I would start posting my food diarys, im finally a target member and in just over 2 years I have lost 8 stone with slimming world :D I used to just follow green days then started adding in a few extra easy which didn't really work for me so now im back to red and green, any advise please advise because I do tend to eat the same foods :eek:.

Sunday 20th May 2012
Green day

Breakfast:- 2 x weetabix (Heb) Skimmed milk (Hea) banana and melon

Dinner:- Jacket Potoato, Bake beans and a big salad (lettuce, tomato, peppers, spring onion, celery and cucumber)

Tea:- Boiled rice and salad again (lettuce, tomato, onion, peppers, celery and cucumber)

Snacks:- Frozen Muller Light, Apple and 2x Alpen Light Bars (Heb)

Syns:- None

Sounds good. I'm lookin to start red/green day so I'm interested to see your red day menu. Good luck :) x

Ive only started back, but I tended to do green and red too as I felt that when I followed ee I over ate...

Plan looks good! Will be popping in as I often end up eating the same too!!

Hello, sleepymum I felt like I over ate on EE and didnt feel in control so switched back to Red and Green which works for me everytime :)
Missnic07 today is my Red day I hope this helps :)

Monday 21st May 2012
Red day

Breakfast:- 2x Weetabix (Heb) Skimmed milk (Hea) Banana

Dinner:- Ham Salad (lettuce, tomato, onion, red pepper, celery) Muller Light Yoghurt

Tea:- Roast Chicken and vegtables (broccoli, carrots, brussel sprouts and leeks / cabbage mix)

Snacks:-
2x Alpen Light bars (Heb) 1x Orange

xx

Today is going to be another Red day :)

Tuesday 22nd May 2012

Red Day

Breakfast:- 2x Weetabix (Heb) Skimmed milk (Hea) Banana

Dinner:-
Ham salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers, celery and onion) Muller light yoghurt

Tea:- Omelette (ham, onion, peppers and celery)

Snacks:- Apple, 2x Alpen light bars (Heb) Melon and Grapes

Syns:-
None

Another red day, weigh in tomorrow :)

Wednesday 23rd May 2012

Red day

Breakfast:- 2x Weetabix (Heb) Skimmed Milk (Hea) Bannana and grapes

Dinner:- Chicken Salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery, peppers and onion) Muller Light yoghurt

Tea:- Tuna and Vegtables (carrots, broccoli, brussle sprouts and cauliflower)

Snacks:- 2x Alpen Light Bars (Heb) Melon and pinapple fruit tub, apple and pear

Thank you Sleepymum I lost 2.5lbs last night :D

Friday 25th May 2012

Green day

Breakfast:- 2x Weetabix (Heb) Skimmed Milk (Hea) Banana and orange

Dinner:- Jacket Potato, Baked Beans and Salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery, peppers and onion)

Tea: - Rice salad, boiled egg (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery, peppers, mushrooms and onions)

Snacks:- Muller light, apple, 2x Aplen light bars (Heb) melon

xx

Well done. Thats a great loss....

Hope your having a good weekend!!

Thank you Sleepymum im having a great weekend in this amazing weather :D hope you are well and enjoying your weekend :D
Yesterday was a bit of track, I had a good Breakfast but was out in Ironbridge the rest of the day for a friends birthday and sat by the river with a few drinks and a meal which was out of my control :ashamed0005: but I had a brilliant time so was worth it, 100% back on track now, I was going to have a green day but had to make it extra easy due to having potato and cold ham salad :)

Sunday 27th May 2012
Extra Easy

Breakfast / Brunch:- 2x Weetabix (Heb) skimmed milk (Hea) Banana and Apple

Dinner:- Had a late breakfast

Tea:- Ham and Potato salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery, onion and peppers)

Snacks:- Melon, grapes, strawberries, apple and yoghurt

Syns: None

Hello this is my plan for today but dont feel too good today but gonna try a red day :sigh:

Monday 28th May 2012
Red day

Breakfast:- 2x Weetabix (Heb) Skimmed milk(Hea) banana

Dinner:- Chicken and Ham salad (Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers, onions and celery)

Tea:- Chicken and vegtables (Brussel sprouts, broccoli, Cauliflower and carrots)

Snacks:- Muller light, 2x alpen light bars (Heb)

Last edited:
Hello, feeling much better today :)

Tuesday 29th May 2012
Red Day

Breakfast:- 2x Weetabix (Heb) skimmed milk (Hea) Bannana

Dinner:- Ham and chicken salad (lettuce, tomato, cucmber, peppers, spring onion, onion and celery)

Tea:- Quorn chicken pieces and vegtables (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts)

Snacks:- 2 x Alpen light bars (Heb) Muller yoghut, mango and melon, apple and pear fruit salad

Looks like you had a good day!
Glad your feeling better!

Thank you Sleepymum feeling much better and back on plan :) Feel very hungry today dont know why so plenty of fruit will be coming my way :D

Wednesday 30th May 2012
Red day

Breakfast:- 2x Weetabix (Heb) skimmed milk (Hea) bannana

Dinner:- Ham salad (lettuce, tomato, cucmber, onion, spring onion, peppers and celery) Muller light, apple.

Tea:- Bacon and sausage omelette (spring onion, onion, mushroom and tomato)

Snacks:-
fruit salad (kewi, melon, grapes, apple, pinapple) 2x Alpen light bars (Heb)

None

Your doing really well!!
How can you have no syns though? I would be lost without my treat in the evening..

Hiya Sleepymum, I don't really want my syns I have a treat on a Thursday night after weigh in which prob uses a lot of my weeks syns lol but there are their if I need a little treat :)

Saturday 2nd June 2012
Green Day

Breakfast:- 2x Weetabix (Heb) skimmed milk (Hea) banana, orange

Dinner:- Late breakfast so had a bigger tea

Tea:- Asda chick pea dahl (free on green and extra easy and tastes amazing) Salad (lettuce, tomato, cucmber, peppers, onion, celery and cabbage)

Snacks:- Fruit salad (apple, melon, kewi, mango and grapes) 2x alpen light bars (Heb) muller light yoghurt

I hope you didnt think I was being smart..

I actually think your great for not needing them. I wouldnt have your will power!!
Wish a bit would rub off on me!!

Hello im starting SW this week came across you diary as im going to give Red days a bash :) are u feel full on red days? any advice :) danii x

Sleepymum your comment wasn't smart at all, a lot of people ask about my syns, when I do have syns its usually by accident like if im on a green day ill have a slice of ham thinking im on a red day lol :)
Hi Danii on my red days I fill up a lot on my meats, eggs and fruit, I also have big salads or big portions of veg which fill me up and you also get an extra Heb which I use for my 2x Aplen Light bars, they are really nice and sweet and feel naughty lol

Iv been away for a for a few days but have managed to stick to plan by taking my own meals such as rice salad and lots of fruit :)

Tuesday 5th June 2012
Red day

Breakfast:- 2 Weetabix (Heb) skimmed milk (Hea) banna

Dinner:- apple muller light yoghurt and orange

Tea:- Ham and veg (Cauliflower, carrots, leeks and brussle sprouts)

Snacks:- 2x Alpen light bars (Heb) Orange and tomatos

Syns:- none

Back to work today, so back into my regular 3 meals a day :)
Lunch and Tea are going to be nearly the same today need to keep it light as iv got weigh in tomorrow, even though im at target I like to keep to the bottom of it, so I need to stay the same or lose 1lbs :)

Wednesday 6th June 2012
Red day

Breakfast:- 2x Weetabix (Heb) skimmed milk (Hea) banana

Mid morning snack:- apple

Dinner:- Chicken salad (lettuce, tomato, cucmber, peppers, onion, celery, carrots and cabbage) melon chunks

Tea:- quorn chicken breast and salad (lettuce, tomato celery, cabbage, carrots, celery, mushrooms, cucumber, onion and peppers)

Snacks:- 2x Alpen light bar (Heb) muller light yoghurt

none

Back