my refeed diary..

Did you enjoy your rose wine Clare?? :) I bet it was really nice.

Still looking good.....liked the sound of your quorn tikka; might steal that as I have some quorn in the freezer!

ooo yes my wine was lovely lol.... makes up for me not liking tea with milk and diet coke no more (gutted).
the quorn tikka masala is a slimming world recipe, i got it off the net but if you cant find it let me know and il give you the full recipe, the next time though im not going to put the cardamon seeds in it i wasnt keen on them but my hubby loved them x

Day 11

Breakfast >> strawberry shake

12 pm >> pear, 6 grapes, 2 strawberries

Lunch>> ham salad sandwich on ww bread, with lf from frais and cayenne pepper..

Dinner>> chicken with garlic and oregano and sage, 7oz jacket potato lf from frais and cayenne pepper, 4 sprouts, 1 sml cauliflower head, 1 sml brocolli head. ww peach yoghurt... orange

Day 12

Breakfast>> choc shake

snack>> 6 grapes

lunch>> scrambled egg on toast( 2 eggs, with a little skimmed milk, 1 piece of wholemeal toast with a little brown sauce) orange

Dinner>> baked chicken breast with sage, 80z jacket potato, hot home made tomato relish(small tin tomatoes, cayenne pepper, paprika, white pepper, worcster sauce cooked and simmered) yum the relish was gorgeous. black cherry ww yoghurt.

Day 13

Breakfast>> choc shake (last 1)

snack>> 7 grapes, ww peach yoghurt

lunch>> scrambled egg

Dinner>> chicken kebab, with fromage frais 1/2 pitta

Day 14

Breakfast>> 40grm alpen (no added sugar) 125ml skimmed milk

snack>> 1/2 pear orange

lunch>> alpen light bar

Dinner>> baked chicken with sage, 7oz jkt potato with ff from frais and cayenne pepper, 5 sprouts, 1 sml cauliflower head, 1 sml brocolli head.. raspberry ww yoghurt.

Your doing really well on your refeed well done! how r u finding it?

Yeah i wud say there is alot of planning involved. How long are you planning on refeeding? have you tried any of the maintenance products?

i dont no really, iv completed 2 weeks now, but im scared tbh of trying anything new lol, i lost 1/2lb this week on my official wi so im quite happy with the way things are going at the moment, i havent tried any maintenence dont think im going to bother tho, i want to rely on proper food......but im thinking of maybe another week on refeed but im petrified of carbs and iv got to get my head around this first i think.. xx

Day 15

snack>> 7 grapes, plum

lunch>> scrambled egg (little skimmed milk, 2 eggs) 1 piece of wholemeal bread with 1 sachet brown sauce as a spread.

Dinner>> ham salad sandwich(2 pieces ww bread, ham, lettuce, onion, lf from frais, cayenne pepper)

Snack>> alpen light bar, coc orange(in work till 1am)

havent been on here since the weekend, so my diary has gone to pot........o wellil just start afresh try ing to remember what iv had !!!

Day 16
lunch >> cant remember
Dinner>> tuna salad with balsamic vinegar
Snacks>>> different fruits throughout the day and alpen light bar

Day 17

Breakfast>> Alpen and skimmed milk
Lunch >> Ham salad sandwich with ww bread and lf from frais and cayenne pepper
Dinner>> Chiken tikka masala with 4oz rice (home made and lf recipe)

Day 18
Breakfast>> alpen and skimmed milk
lunch >> ham salad sandwich with ww bread and lf from frais
Dinner>> baked chicken fillet with sage + 8oz jacket potato topped with lf from frais and cayenne pepper

Day 19
Breakfast> alpen with skimmed milk
Lunch>> ham salad s`wich
Dinner >> chicken kebab 1/2 pitta topped with lf from frais aand cayenne pepper

all these days iv had fruit throughout the day and 1 alpen light bar

Babes your doin really well with carbs your having all good ones. Try not be afraid of them i know its hard but you are doing so well. I know ive said this already but you really really are.

Day 21
breakfast>> alpen (40 g) 100ml skimmed milk
Lunch>> ham salad sandwich with ww bread (2 slices)
dinner>> 50z chicken some boiled potato, sprouts, broccoli and cauliflower with a little bit of gravy

Day 22
breakfast>> alpen (40g) 100ml skimmed milk
lunch>> alpen bar and fruit
dinner>> baked chicken with sage jacket potato topped with lf from frais and cayenne pepper.. sprouts

day 23
breakfast>> alpen
lunch >>alpen bar
dinner>> chicken kebab

Day 24
breakfast>> alpen
lunch >> bacon, 1 slice of half fat cheese slice toastie (ww bread) with a smear of brown sauce
dinner>> baked chicken and sage jacket potato topped with lf from frais and cayenne pepper sprouts
big night out so loads of alcohol xx

Wow, your meals look fab, so healthy and low fat. How are you finding the hunger? Are you getting any cravings? I have been off LT full time for just over 4 weeks, and had a really bad couple of days, with hunger and cravings.

hi liz, can i say you look fab in your pic x
to be honest im still in the frame of mind of i cant eat certain things so i havent really had any cravings iv prob blocked them out...
iv got a heavy couple of weeks at the moment with different parties so im going to carry on being quite strict with my food to compensate for the alcohol lol...although on wednesday its my wedding anniversary and i think wer goin out for a chinease meal which im really nervous about eating it as this is my taboo food... i would have quite easily ate 1 every day. i dont really get hungry either because i structure my day and i just look forward to my meals.. but i do eat fruit in between meals.. sorry to warble on hun xx

Day 25

Breakfast >> alpen
lunch >> 2 slices ww bread toasted with brown sauce as spread with scrambled egg (2 eggs + skimmed milk) and some lean chopped bacon.
snack>> pear
dinner>> sweet and sour chicken... 5oz diced chicken fried with fry light, with 1/2 jar somerfield low fat sweet and sour sauce..with 4oz rice.... sugar free strawberry jelly

Day 26

Breakfast >> alpen
lunch >> ham lettuce and onion sandwich with lf from frais and cayenne pepper (2 slices ww bread)
dinner >> sweet and sour chicken with 40z rice (leftovers from last night) yoghurt (ww)

day 27

breakfast >>2 weetabix with 100ml skimmed milk
snack>> harvest moon bar
lunch >> ham sandwich(ww bread)
dinner>> chinease takeaway.....

it is my wedding anniversay today so wev had a treat, only had less than half the portion that i used to have but thouroughly enjoyed it.
i have to admit i was very nervous all day today thinking about it, but i stopped when i felt full and im really proud of myself as chinease meals are my taboo food, its 1 of the factors that got me to the size i was....

Day 28

breakfast >> 1 slice wholemeal btoast with brown sauce as spread

Lunch >> ham sandwich (2 slices ww bread, with lettuce onion lf from frais cayenne pepper)

Dinner >> harvest moon bar, ww yoghurt

Day 29
Breakfast >>scrambled egg on 1 slice of toast (2 eggs with skimmed milk, brown sauce as spread)

Lunch >> 2 slices ww toast with brown sauce as spread and 2 half fat cheese slices

Dinner >> quorn chilli con carne with 4 oz of rice (quorn mince, mushrooms, onion, tinned beans, tinned tomatoes, chilli mix, chopped garlic, cayenne pepper)

Back