my refeed diary..

Day 30

Breakfast >> scrambled egg(2 eggs milk) 1 slice wholemeal toast with brown sauce as spread

Lunch >> Ham and coleslaw sandwich (2 slices wholemeal bread)

dinner >> quorn chilli and 4oz of rice (last nights left over)

Your diary looks great Claire, I noticed that you're eating more than 2 slices of bread a day which makes me feel a little happy :). How has your weight been when you add more bread?

When I refeed I want to be able that I don't restrict my carbs too much. Have you been increasing them over time?

hi liz, can i say you look fab in your pic x
to be honest im still in the frame of mind of i cant eat certain things so i havent really had any cravings iv prob blocked them out...
iv got a heavy couple of weeks at the moment with different parties so im going to carry on being quite strict with my food to compensate for the alcohol lol...although on wednesday its my wedding anniversary and i think wer goin out for a chinease meal which im really nervous about eating it as this is my taboo food... i would have quite easily ate 1 every day. i dont really get hungry either because i structure my day and i just look forward to my meals.. but i do eat fruit in between meals.. sorry to warble on hun xx

Whatever your using as a block out can I have some please??? ;-) You are doing really well, your meals are looking really well. How is your weight? Are you still losing or stabilising?

Don't feel bad about your chinese. You have done exceptionally well, you needed a well deserved treat. Hope you enjoyed it x

Hun i hope you had a brilliant anniversary with your hubby. Chinese is my trigger food and im dreading having it in case i cant stop so really well done for being so controlled. Its a huge feat. Your doin so well and shud feel so SO proud of yourself. You seem so in control. xxx

Your diary looks great Claire, I noticed that you're eating more than 2 slices of bread a day which makes me feel a little happy :). How has your weight been when you add more bread?

When I refeed I want to be able that I don't restrict my carbs too much. Have you been increasing them over time?

hi hun, iv only just upped my bread allowance , but some days i try and not have it but where i work its hard to have anything else....
i havent weighed myself yet but iv noticed i am a little more bloated, im weighin myself tomorrow..
im petrified of carbs to be honest so im consiously trying to eat more so i dont get obsessed.. but i have been building them up slowly xx

hi hun, iv only just upped my bread allowance , but some days i try and not have it but where i work its hard to have anything else....
i havent weighed myself yet but iv noticed i am a little more bloated, im weighin myself tomorrow..
im petrified of carbs to be honest so im consiously trying to eat more so i dont get obsessed.. but i have been building them up slowly xx

Oh I see. Yeh I found that when I refed, I too got really bloated when it came to carbs but I guess it's only normal eh?

But it is important to raise our carbs over time and you've been following refeed so well, I'm sure your weigh in will be great :)

Back