my refeed diary...

kimby

day 1:
Breakfast: Lipotrim choc shake
Lunch: Lipotrim chocolate shake
Dinner: Baked chicken fillet with 4 slices cooked pepper and a salad.. lettuce, baby tomatoes, cucumber and peppers...so yummy, with white wine vinegar.
Drinks:2 Litres of water and 3 cups of black coffee with sweetners...

Hope im doing this right. If any1 sees anything im doing wrong help would be greatly appreciated.:D

day 1:
Breakfast: Lipotrim choc shake
Lunch: Lipotrim chocolate shake
Dinner: Baked chicken fillet with 4 slices cooked pepper and a salad.. lettuce, baby tomatoes, cucumber and peppers...so yummy, with white wine vinegar.
Drinks:2 Litres of water and 3 cups of black coffee with sweetners...

Hope im doing this right. If any1 sees anything im doing wrong help would be greatly appreciated.:D

I think your menu looks fine to me, good luck on the next phase of your journey:D

thanks dolphin10, you have been a great help to me along the way! xx

Thank you, you are most welcome:D

I'm just curious, you still have 7 Ibs to lose why are you refeeding at this stage? Are you hoping to lose the rest by other means?:D

well yes, i am hoping to refeed quite slowly and i am hoping to keep the same frame of mind that i developed while on lipotrim, healthy eating and exercise, and i know it will be a lot slower but at least this will have given me the kick in the arse i needed, you know? would love to join weight watchers or slimming world now. is slimming world an online thing or do you have to go for meetings for that?

well yes, i am hoping to refeed quite slowly and i am hoping to keep the same frame of mind that i developed while on lipotrim, healthy eating and exercise, and i know it will be a lot slower but at least this will have given me the kick in the arse i needed, you know? would love to join weight watchers or slimming world now. is slimming world an online thing or do you have to go for meetings for that?

I know you can do weight watchers online without the need to go to the local club but as for Slimming World, I am not certain.
Just google it and see what it throws up:D

U can do both online x

Day 2.
Breakfast: LT Choc shake
Lunch: big bowl of salad, lettuce, baby tomatoes, cucumber and peppers, dressed with balsamic vinegar..naughty. baked chicken fillet and some cooked peppers.
Dinner..Same as lunch.
I need to calm down a bit with all the salad, im going a bit overboard, couldnt help it!

Drinks: 3 cups of coffee with slim milk and sweetners and 3 litres of water.

Last edited:
i feel like im cheating having slim milk in my coffee!! on day three i can have an 8 oz potatoe, could i have baby potatoes instead or no???

Day 3.
Breakfast:LT choc shake
Lunch: Baked chicken fillet, Salad of lettuce, baby tomatoes, cucumber, peppers. A bit too much salad again today cos i kept picking prob coz i was off work but hopefully will be better tomorrow.
Dinner: Baked chicken fillet with cooked peppers, salad same as above dressed with white wine vinegar. and 3 baby potatoes. tasted bloody amazing!

Drinks.. 3 Cups of coffee with slim milk and sweetners and 3 litres of water.

Refeed looks to be going very well for you. You have planned out each day very carefully. Enjoy all the flavours.

thanks, yea im loving it but i actually feel bigger so i bet i have put on weight!!! its horrible!
Day 4.
Breakfast: LT choc shake.
Snack: Apple and cup of coffee with slim milk and sweetners.
Lunch:Tin of tuna drained, lettuce peppers, baby tomatoes, cucumber, celery in a bowl all mixed with white wine vinegar.
Snack:apple and cup of coffee with slim milk and sweetners.
Dinner: Salad of lettuce, peppers, baby tomatoes, cucumber and celery. Baked chicken fillet and 4 baby potatoes..6oz.

Feel a bit pissed off with myself today, feel like i ate way too much! feel way bigger!!!

Menus look ok. If you feel you are eating too much then either leave some on the plate or make up a smaller portion.
Bloating is common on refeed as tummy and digestive system have to get used to solid foods again.
Have a good weekend.

Yeah, I felt bloated and lost 3lbs, have you not got ur own scales? Im not a huge salad lover but I've been eating it. I find that Ive not finished a meal yet and always have a glass of water first

Really, i hope ye are right! its so hard to leave some on the plate..old habits die hard dont they? yea but my scales are all messed up, i cant rely on them at all! i adore salad, so i cant stop eating it you see, so im worried im gonna fill up my glycogen stores, i hope i spelt that right!! gonna drink one or two vodkas this weekend so thinking of skipping a meal..i dunno yet though. i dont know what to drink with it either, maybe diet coke?? yea, im still drinkin loads of water, id say im gonna be able to stick to that alright. wow 3lbs on refeed, you must have been delighted!!! went for a half an hour brisk walk this morning too...would love to be able to get motivated to do exercise a few times a week cos i really enjoyed being out early..

Don't skip the meal hun, I had 2 glasses of wine one night on my refeed week, ur setting urself up for bad habits by skipping meals, everything in moderation is the key for changes for life, lol, listen to me like Im an expert lmao x

Back