My refeed/maintanance

Oh ive been a tiny bit bold today but gonna make up for it later on

Brekkie - lt bar

Snack apple

Lunch - we went out for lunch - I asked for a salad and I got enough for 3 people. I was good and left half - pear.

snack - 2 oatcakes

Dinner - tiny bit of pasta in sweet pepper sauce, lots of cabbage and salad - yogurt

I know this doesnt sound like a lot (i havent had my dinner yet) But i feel so bloated because i had the pear and the oatcakes and i wasnt even hungry...

Gonna either do 60 mins walk tonight or 45 mins on the wii fit....That'll teach me!

Today has been a pretty bad day - and although i ate nothing that was bad for me it was quantites and portions. Im gonna list everything I put in my mouth today - and im ashamed really ashamed

• Lipotrim maintanance bar
  • Apple
  • 1 oatcake
  • Salad - the portion was far too big and I should have stopped sooner
  • Pear
  • 2 Oatcakes
  • Tablespoon of pasta, cabbage, salad
  • Low fat yogurt
  • 5 oatcakes
  • Apple
  • Pear
I went for a really really long walk as I felt so guilty for being such a pig and eating till I was bloated.

My stomach feels so bloated and fat and I just in general feel yuck.

Tommorrow me and my OH are going to the pictures. My usual in the pics in Nachos and cheese which im ditching.

Gonna buy a 20g bag of popcorn - but wondering whether I should have something sweet. Gonna try my very very best to cut back tommorrow to limit the damage of eating the popcorn so late

Im really disgusted with myself and I have my weigh in tommorrow too

Also im no longer stocking the ginger oatccakes in my house because they are too nice. and even tough they fill me up one of my problems that got me fat was not knowing when to stop...

Oxally
I think you are being too strict on yourself. You have done incredibly well so far, at least when you are snacking its healthy snacking. Enjoy the pics, if you fancy something sweet why not have a fruit solero, they are low calorie wise or get oh to get some icecream and you just have a spoon or 2. I had a bad day yday too, well evening more so, got home late and didnt think abot my dinner so just had ww ocean pie and veg, but it didnt hit the spot if you know what I mean, so last night I sat and had an extra maintenance bar...Im wrecked today as babs awake all night so just feel like eating but headed out for hr walk so feel much better, having stirfry using quorn beef pieces (never tried them before) for dinner so looking forward to that.
If you overeat one day can yo undereat the next day, does it do any damage?

I didnt get to post my food yesterday so ill do yesterdays and todays

Yesterday

Brekkie - Lt bar

Snack Apple

Lunch - 2 slices of rye bread with Beans

Snack Apple

Dinner - breast of chicken, sweetcorn, baby potatoes

THE PICTURES - oh I was a bit bold - but I dont feel guilty because it was a treat and ill be very good today

I had a bag of popcorn and i bought some dark chocolate - it was a panic buy at the shop - I should have been more organised and brought a low gi bar. The only dark choc they had was a biggish bar a little bigger maybe than a small galaxy. I intended to only have 2 squares but i ate it all. Lesson learned!!

Today

Brekkie - Old fashioned porridge, honey, cinnamon, 2 chopped dried apricots

Snack - 4 strawberries, 5 grapes, 7 blueberries

Lunch - Tuna salad

Dinner - Im making spicy meatballs with super lean mince, Salad. Gonna give my OH and daughter chips if they want
Low fat yogurt.

Hey bindi - Im not sure about the undereating - but you can certanly make your meals a little more sensible if its possible. For having my treat at the pics ill be cutting out baby potatoes/rice/noodles out of my main meals for the next couple of days and having a little extra salad.

Love ya diary Ally, loads of ideas in there xx

Thanks hun - thats why its there. Cant believe im still putting in what i eat everyday - but it really helps me.

Brekkie - Lt bar (205 cals)

Snack Apple (60 cals)

Lunch - Turkey(40 cals) salad(40cals) with 2 tablespoons of light garlic and herb dressing(34cals) - few strawberries(15 cals), blueberries(10 cals) and grapes (20 cals)

Snack - 2 plain oatcakes (90 cals)

Dinner - Turkey (200 cals) stir fry - with sweet nd sour sauce (60 cals), baby sweetcorn (15 cals), onion (2 cals) and mushroom (10 cals)- low fat yogurt. (67 cals)

Snack - Apple (60 cals) handful of grapes(20 cals) blueberries (10 cals) strawberries (15 cals)

Last edited:
Hi Oxoy
Hope the weekend went well 4 you. Gonna do a few days from ur diary and see if i get less bloated. Where do u get the oat cake biscuits. Should look back on ur thread but babies are winging and the others are due in from school soon. All work & no play

Nairn is the brand. I got them in Dunnes stores - they were with all the rice cakes and kelkin brand stuff.

Hmmm today has been an odd day. Ive been feeling anxious like im losing control or something - even though I havent done anything

Im wondering I suppose if I have enough will power in me to always say no when someone offers me a choccie biccie. Or a slice of fatty cake.

I have days where I feel I can say no to anything and others where I feel miserable and think that I was happier fat because I had more freedom - which is rubbish I know I was miserable fat but yes it was nice to eat what I wanted when I wanted.

Hey Ally, your diary is great, don't get too down, its swings and roundabouts. Remember when you started LT, there were days when you felt you couldn't go on but you did, well this is the same. You are doing great. PS are you aiming for about 1000 cals per day? Did you get a book or somethign with all teh calorific content??

Hey hun its not that i was ever aiming for 1000 cals a day - it just worked out that way. I eat low Gl foods so Im rarely hungry and I snack on fruit which is low cal.

Your def right about the swings and roundabouts!!

Ally
Sorry u had a bad day yesterday but u are doing brill. I always check ur diary every day cause ur at the same stage as me and its the best. Stay in control girl and what if u have a piece of choc every one in a while. U are eating so healthy and looking so good. That wont change. LT wasnt easy but u did it.
Hope u have a better day 2mro

My last post went missing :(

Breakfast LT bar (205 cals)

Snack - Apple ( 60 cals)

Lunch - Tuna Salad ( 100 cals) with 2 tablespoons of honey and mustard dressing ( 38 cals) - fruit salad ( 40cals)

Snack - Pear ( 45 cals)

Dinner - 1 Pork chop (140 cals) seasoned(30 cals)and cooked in the oven, swede, carrots(50 cals), broccolli.(10cals) Baby potatoes finely sliced cooked in chicken stock,hoisin sauce and chilli - 1 tablespoon (appx 60 cals)
Low fat yogurt (67 cals) Snack - Apple ( 60 cals)

Last edited:
Hi ally do you use a calorie counter? If so which one? I was looking for a decent one without much joy. Can't do it by following packets cos most stuff i use is fresh.

Thanks Guen i'll have a look xx

Feeling optimistic today - not sure about what but im happy. I also have on a size 10-12 top which is really cute, I bought it yesterday and it fits loverly. Feel real sexy in it.

Anywho down to business - will have to update this a bit more later because AGAIN dozy hole forgot to take something out for dinner - so not sure what to make. Ideas welcome

Breakfast - Lt bar ( 205 cals)

Snack - Apple ( 60 cals)

Lunch - 2 Oatcakes (90cals) 1 boiled egg, salad ( 30 cals) 2 tablespoons extra light mayo (22cals)- fruit salad ( 40 cals)

Coffee - with coffemate (as a treat) (30cals)

Snack - Pear (45 cals)

Dinner - Breast of chicken seasoned with chilli, swede, carrots - baby potatoes sliced fried (no oil) with garlic and chicken stock. low fat yogurt

Last edited:
Im undecided about dinner too, think Im going to do myself an omlette with some muchrooms, onions and tomato in.

Ive already had an egg today....

I actually fancy some chicken. Ive a load of it in the freezer so its gonna kill me to buy more!! Ah well needs must.

Back