My refeed/maintanance

I have 30g of the old fashioned porridge with some honey and it is so filling. Im really enjoying it at the moment its lovely to have something warm. I think in a few days ill try adding a bit of fruit or that to it but at the moment im loving it.

I have porridge every morning too mmmm i love it!
I add aple to it and raisins and sometimes a little pot of baby food fruit puree its delicious ;)

Today I am trying to eat a bit more in my main meals to see if that is what is causing my night time cravings.

Breakfast - 30g Porridge (110) Skimmed milk (20) Honey (20)

Snack Apple (60)

Lunch - Tortilla wrap (160) Tuna (50) Salad (40) Mayo (20) Low fat yogurt (100)

Snack 100g of Grapes (60)

Dinner - Im making burgers today with Super lean mince, garlic, red onion and tomatoe puree (200), Broccolli(10), Salad(30), Sliced Baby potatoes boiled and fried in Chicken stock(120).
Either a low fat yog or a low fat cereal bar.(80)

Snack Apple or Pear or Strawberries

Breakfast - 30g of porridge (110) Skimmed Milk (20) Honey (20)

Snack Apple (60)

Lunch 4 multigrain ryevita crackers (135) Salad ( 30) Turkey slice 40) Dressing (30) Low fat yogurt ( 100)

Snack 100g Grapes (60)

Dinner Wholewheat Pasta (200) Carbanara sauce (65) Mushrooms (10) Onions (10) Peppers ( 10) Green beans (20) Carrots(20)
Fruit or/ yogurt (60)

Snack - low fat bar ( 70)

What low fat bar are you having oxally, I like the special k ones, think they are 90 cals

I know I shouldnt eat them cuz they arent low gl but I do like the occasional Alpen Light they are only 70 cals.

I've been reading this thread and I can just say wow.

I can't beleive how little you eat and how full you get, it's amazing!

Have you been on LT for long term?

Well done your doing so well, can you tell me what gl is I know Gi is glycemic index but Gl has me foxed?????

Wow - cant believe this was 6 years ago! Just an update i kept the weight off until last year. I kept it off through 2 pregnancies. I only put it all back on during another pregnancy last year x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back