my refeed

are

so ok. I was the last 4 weeks on lp. I lost 22pounds. I am not done yet loosing but the rest 12pounds i will try to lose without it.
Today i had shake for breakfast and bar for lunch. For dinner small piece chicken and a small bit lettuce with tomatoes and cucumber.
Its very hard for me as i am a chef and sorounded by food all day... But for the future i will try to nibble on cucumbers etc then on the chips... I hope my will power last. I will take up exercise from next week. As i tried it on lp but because work in the kitchen can be sometimes hard and stressfull i was i weak to do it meanwhile i was on it.
Well....
More tomorrow :)

hi well done i,ve only lost 6lb 1st week & 5,5lb last tue, tomoro i have my next weigh in - can you tell me instead of getting another week of lt shakes i want to re feed ?

what will i get from chemist instead? also how much will it be ....

thanks

Thank you Kay!

Today i had bar for breakfast.
Steamed cod with chili flakes and chives and lettuce with a bit cucumber and tomato.
For dinner i had 1 tomato halfed topped with coriander and garlic chopped rosted in the oven with small piece chicken breast rosted with cajun spice and a bit of lettuce.

Hi Disney...sorry just saw your post now. The maintance products you can get of your chemist or buy direct on lipotrim online. Its cheaper then the tfr. Check online the prices will be in pounds as i pay euro. Would you not consider making a fourth week and then refeed?

Day 3

Bf a bar
Lunch shrimp dryfried with ginger and chilli with 1 rosted tomato and a little bit lettuce.

Dinner beetroot grapefruit and surimi salad
Scallops with ginger garlic courgette onion with a little soy sauce

hi i,m going to do another 2 week on lt as i only lost 2.5lb in this mornings weigh in - i was expecting at least 4lb :( , stuck to it 100% & drank lots of water so cant understand why i had a bad week ??

Disney well done!!! next week u will have bigger lost....don't look just at the scales!!! Measure that's very important too. My third week was the same as you...dint give up it will be worth it!!! ;-)

not giving up just yet - hoping next tue i will lost at least 4lb:)

Day 4

Bf : bar

Lunch : 8 small scallops cooked with ginger garlic chopped lettuce a little soy sauce

Dinner: 100g veal steak with mushrooms cauliflower rice and a little cucumber salad

Snack: 1 0% fromage frais

Maybe later 1 nectarine but dunno yet as i am very satisfied with what i eat.

I decided not to to introduce any breads pasta potatos etc yet.

I want to see how i get on with eating mostly satisfying veg.

What just worries me for the future is yesterday i only ate 670cals and today just under 740. But i am full and do not want to force myself eating more if i am not hungry. As i saw how it ended up.....

Day 5

Bf:bar

Lunch: small bowl iceberg and 1 tomato
Shrimps with ratatouille baked with low fat mozzarella

Dinner: 1 egg, slice of ham and low fat camembert

Snacks: 1 nectarine and 1 low fat fromage frais

Day 6

Bf: bar

Snack: fromage frais and 1 nectarine
Lunch: homemade fishcake with cod and tofu and mushrooms

Dinner: chickenbrest grilled with lettuce and fromage frais mixed with coriander

Day 7:

Bf : bar

Lunch: 1/2 courgette with 2 scrambled eggs and lettuce with vinigrette

Dinner: tuna steak with courgette and salad

Snack: 1 slice low fat gouda and 1 slice dried beef

That's it now with my refeed sweet and i decided to make a food diary to keep track on what eat

are said:
That's it now with my refeed sweet and i decided to make a food diary to keep track on what eat

Well done with the refeed, your recipes sound yum! :)
Are u finished with weight loss now or going to do maintanence? I'm starting 7 day refeed thurs then gonna aim to lose another stone on maintanence with 2 shakes and a low carb meal everyday for a few weeks

Hi Sarah. Thank you! No i am not done yet... I want to lose another 12 pounds. But i want to try it the healthy eating way. For now i get on well and full and satisfied with every meal. I only lost this week 1 pound. Buy its ok. Slowly but steady and i can eat. Hope you getting on well with your refeed on Thursday :)

are said:
Hi Sarah. Thank you! No i am not done yet... I want to lose another 12 pounds. But i want to try it the healthy eating way. For now i get on well and full and satisfied with every meal. I only lost this week 1 pound. Buy its ok. Slowly but steady and i can eat. Hope you getting on well with your refeed on Thursday :)

Thanks are, I know from experience that the refeed and maintanence works, there shouldn't be a bother to you losing 12lbs, even if it is slower then the TFR! Best of luck with it ;-)

Back