my restart mission to get to goal in 4 weeks! Bring it on baby!

Oh goose I really feel for you but you are so strong to not give in whereas I only have to look at it and I want it I did have a small dinner but was good in the sence my husband was going to the shop and said why don't I get you a bottle of wine?

My response was no that is how the weight went on in the first place. Then he says do you want something nice instead I refuse again and then said he was a feeder and does this to me everytime.

I wouldn't have had food only for he kept saying a it's only a small bit that's how it starts

Awww hun, he doesn't make it easy does he?!? I think its hard once you're so close to the end. Just get right back on it tomorrow,at least you didnt have a complete pig out like i would, if i ate id just say sod it and stuff myself silly, just shows how far you've come, well done girly! Thats summit to be proud of.

Will update if i weigh myself tomorrow or not, still not sure. Know wat will happen, as im working from home again it'll give me all the time to plan/prepare mentally think through what i want to lose and get worked up!

Didnt weigh!!!! Was so tempted but told myself its not worth it! I have decided, big decision... If i
Feel like self sabotage, im just going to start and allow myself to do refeed. I keep saying one more week of LT, bur then if i binge im just spoiling it for myself. Rather than binge and pur it back on, if i must eat!! I wont and ill start refeed and come of it, rather maintain where im at than lose the plot completely, even if it means not being at my goal weight, which i would LOVE to be back at. Well no idea wat i weigh but still 100%

Quite liberating not weighing!! Teehee!

So tempted to eat cake :( watching cake baking programmes is probably not helping! Stay strong!

Hiya hun. Im back on 100% lipotrim. Got to target just before xmas, didnt do refeed for a number of reasons, lost the plot a little. Restarted 2nd jan, had two blips since that restart, and now on my 3rd attempt at restart, 3rd time lucky i hope!

Started monday, been 100% since, haven't weighed myself as too scared wat the scales say but i know im losing as if u stick to this 100% you have to lose! I also panick about if i can get to
My goal weight which i didn't need the added stress of that when all i need to concentrate is getting back on track!!

How about you?

Hiya hun. Im back on 100% lipotrim. Got to target just before xmas, didnt do refeed for a number of reasons, lost the plot a little. Restarted 2nd jan, had two blips since that restart, and now on my 3rd attempt at restart, 3rd time lucky i hope!

Started monday, been 100% since, haven't weighed myself as too scared wat the scales say but i know im losing as if u stick to this 100% you have to lose! I also panick about if i can get to
My goal weight which i didn't need the added stress of that when all i need to concentrate is getting back on track!!

How about you?

Same as me I started back on lipotrim on the 2nd then went onto slim and save the first week on Friday. Am loving it. U can do it. I have been 100% solid this time round but others times the same as u kept going off it. I am now 11 stone 8 lbs can't believe it sometimes. Mad. Feel better too. Am worried about the future too maintaining and all.
I originally wanted to get to 10 stone but don't know at the min. Going to stay on this till next Wednesday and see from there. I want to shift the 8 lbs now but think it will go slow now for me! Then I might refeed for a week or two don't know yet. Need to think about it more. My stomach an thighs are the worse at the min. Been doing abit of exercising this week. I don't think my stomach will ever go flat!! Lol!! Don't think I am build that way !! Keep positive Hun. U have been amazing to me in the past and always remember you and Mburke ms r and busy mum and nina. Amazing women :)

Xx

yeah im worried about maintaining too. Also really want to fall pregnant soon, the reason i started to lose weight partly was because I really wanted to start trying for lil bubbas and didnt want to be overweight and pregnant, I felt so cr*p as it is and being pregnant just makes your hormones go awol so wanted to enjoy my preganncy and not feel big and blobby all the time. soooo tempted to eat, i do have junk in i could eat but dont have what I want in the house (really want cereal but no milk!) and i have puposefully not gone shopping and brought food into the house as ive been home this week and i didnt want the temptations in the house.

Because we are activley trying now, i really want to and need to get this weight of ASAP! the nurse said to me, yes you keep saying it'll take you ages to get pregnant but what if you get pregnant straight away? lol thats why I'm keen to get this of ASAP and have opted to carry on with LT even though im struggling, at least I know I'm losing.

was just talking to someone, and she was with me when a few people were saying id lost too much weight and she said to me the only reason they keep saying that is because they are not used to seeing you that slim, she said she thought I looked fab (i was 8st 6 that day!!) so I'm even more keen to get back then and I felt happyish at that weight. dont know what i still weigh and i think not weighing is good for me right now, I'm trying to hold out till next week Saturday to weigh, Im worried already as got dinner invites at my inlaws this thursday, need to think of some excuses. hope by that time im still staying strong on lipotrim. really its now or never :( I really want to finally get to my goal, look at myself, not be skinny but be able to confidently say i'm slim. in a way im hoping these blips will have taught me something about how i will maintain so its not all gone to waste so to speak, maybe if i stayed 100% all the way, did a proper refeed i would have struggled to mainain and gone awol, but the things that have gone on with the bingeing and eating till i physically feel sick have taught me some lessons which will hel me maintain and keep the weight of for good.

for me, I have previously struggled to get below 9st 3lbs. i used to exercise harcore daily, 2 hours spinning and body pump 6 days a week and following weight watchers and just couldnt get rid of any more, so disheartnig and all that hard work!! so im soo pleased with lipotrim ive got down to being that slim!! woop woop!! I know if I try and get down to that another way I wont be able to which is another reason I want to keep with lipotrim.

Ive looked at slim and save loads of times and have considred it but it just seems like you dont get the same sort of losses as you do on lipotrim....what do you think, i've had a look at some peoples losses on Slim and Save and they just dont seem as fantastic as LT hencw ive been put off. Its propbably something id do in the future if I had half a stone/one stone to lose purely becuase I know my pharmacy wouldnt give me liptrim.

dont think I will EVER hve a flat stomuch either!!! no amtter how skinny i get. i have a horrible stomuch, my weight goes there and on my face ,however im lucky in clothes it looks like ive got a flat stomuch so im not too bothered as long as I look good in clothes, my sis is soooo tiny, little ickle dinky thingg and she has a little belly pooch!!heheh!! i am going to be doing the jilliam michaels 6 weeks to a 6 pack tho, just been a bit lazy and didnt do it yesterday or today.

really really want to stay strong, mind over matter. i can do this!!

You can do this goose.
After all my positive thinking I have ate today !! I had a healthy meal tuna salad but then that set me off and I have ate chocolate !! Not good. Feel so bad :(
I have been on it for weeks now I had a big loss first week over 10 lbs then 8lbs second week then 3!lbs
Oh god I feel bad.
So stupid I am :(

Hi Goose,

I hope you all the best in reaching your goal.
And I hope you are blessed with a little baby.
The above is a great motivation to stick to your diet and I personally think you are a little harsh on yourself.
You have done soo well, even when you have down days you pick yourself up and move on.
That's strength and determination .
I hope you all the best
Kind regards
Miss Piggy.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can do this goose.
After all my positive thinking I have ate today !! I had a healthy meal tuna salad but then that set me off and I have ate chocolate !! Not good. Feel so bad :(
I have been on it for weeks now I had a big loss first week over 10 lbs then 8lbs second week then 3!lbs
Oh god I feel bad.
So stupid I am :(

Sometimes it just happens, i was writing on here how i was going out for a meal
With the hubby and i was just gonna have my flapjack, felt super confident i was in the right fre of mind, got there, ended up stuffing my face silly and it all went downhill food wise from there :( i never really wrote about it on here cos my head was all over the place. Even with the best intentions these thinfs happen. We just have to pick ourselves up and carry on xx

If you miss the exit on a motorway, do you keep driving down it or tale thw next exit, turn around and find your way again!?

Hi Goose,

I hope you all the best in reaching your goal.
And I hope you are blessed with a little baby.
The above is a great motivation to stick to your diet and I personally think you are a little harsh on yourself.
You have done soo well, even when you have down days you pick yourself up and move on.
That's strength and determination .
I hope you all the best
Kind regards
Miss Piggy.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwww thankyou misspiggy, thT was lovely wat you said. Thanks for the good wishes, im soooooo scared of being a mum :/

At my inlaws and there having a massive tea time, testing my willpower to the max :( theres all
My favourite stuff here. Had my black tea and stayed 100%

Well done, keep going x x x x

Thanks love, finally home so thats good. Didnt succumb and as no one really asked me to
Eat or notice i wasn't eating it was ok, oh if someone offered me.... That woulda been real will power!

Got home, had my vanilla shake hot made up with coffee and sweeter with my flapjack, normally wouldnt have two of my things together, but its late n had two left for today and felt like i deserved a 'treat'!! Omg cant blv im calling having my flapjack n shake together as a treat!! Lol!

Back