My return to the forums... with a little extra added weight...!

MancBird

Always comes back to MMs!
Hi All,

Hope you are all well.

I've not really been around for the last 2 weeks, but I'm back on today, with a couple of pounds back on, and a sparkly new engagement ring!

To say the last fortnight has been manic is an understatement, I missed class last week amidst all the celebrations (enjoyed it but time to get going again on plan) and am going back tonight to make a start on slimming for my wedding!

Eeeeeeeeek!! Just had to share my news with my MM friends :)

MB xxxxxx

:553:CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :553:

Wishing you and your OH all the best and welcome back!!!! x

Congratulations on your fab news! When are you getting married?

Congratulations on your engagement MB
4957d1246646171-free-smileys-051-smilie.gif

fab news, and so what you had a little gain, you got a big fat sparkling diamond ring:D and a future hubby!

you got a great incentive now

welcome back

Hopefully getting a venue booked after Xmas for June 2012... plenty of time to kick some bum at SW!!

Soooooo excited, and thank you all for the lovely messages xxxxxxx

welcome back MB, i'm sure the additional weight is just because of the size of the diamond it will be off in no time. The weight not the ring :eek::D

congrats!! Would love to see a pic of your ring
Don't worry about the extra pounds - you HAVE to celebrate your enagagement!!
xxx

Welcome back, and congrats on the engagement! I got engaged this summer and we're hoping to set a date in 2012.

I've been away from minimins a few weeks myself - not really been sticking to SW but I've managed to STS which is lucky!

Congrats again - plenty of time to get cracking with SW before your big day!

congrats and welcome to my world (planning weddings - sw - weddings - sw - planning planning!!!!!)

how did he propose - come on - all the juicy details :D

lots of love and hope you have a wonderful engagement - mine is flying by, he only asked on the 1 July and already its nearly October!!! (we get married next October!!) xxx

Back