My s&s journey has began!!

Finally got my packs sorted and ready to start in the morning!
Don't feel too bad either,still a bit iffy that I might mess up but..... I don't intend to,need to find other ways to deal with diff emotions happy,sad,tired,stressed............ will have to tackle these as they come.
Got some more of the little fruit pastilles that are sugar and fat free and are high in fibre,no citric acid. Rhubarb & strawberry and peach melba one lasts ages. Can't always get straight to a drink at work and suffer awful dry mouth from medication so can stick these in my pocket.
Well enough waffling I'm ready for the off hope everyone has a fab day!xx

Hi Yorkshire lady - well done for having the guts to come back on here and admit to falling off the tracks. I lost all my weight on a vlcd 4 years ago and am back again having regained the lot. :( I am starting slim and sav tomorrow and a hoping to lose 3 stone in ten weeks! Let's all do this together, why should we allow food to control us? It stops NOW!!!!!!! Xxxx

Here I am and havn't done a runner!! I have achieved Day 1 and I am sooooo chuffed!!!!
I know it'only the first day done but it's a big achievement as I have sooo not had the willpower for a good few weeks, felt different over last few days and knew the time was right to start so far so good and ready for day 2. I'm at work tomorrow and wasn't keen on anybody knowing I was following s&s but I don't I have any other option! Do them meals last if I made it up and took it to work ready made like the chilli with some veg??
Will never hear the end of it other wise. Need to try to drink abit more water too not quite having enough, will try harder!!
Hope everyones had a good day today even though the weathers been poop here.xx

Hi and thank's Debbie it was hard coming back to try again,felt a wee bit embarrassed but had to be honest mostly with myself!
Is it s&s vlcd that you tried in past
that you come back too??
Seems to give great results. After reading another thread what you are wanting to loose seem do able!
Good luck and you will do it.xxxxxx

Well done hun!! Unfortunatly u cnt Pre-make the meals, bummer!! I would go for salads for dinner at work? Hope Uve had a good day xxxx

Debbie I lost 3 stone in exactly 10 weeks so u can do it!!! :)

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I take my packs to work and nobody knows am on the plan!! If no kitchen pack your protein n salad yum :)

Well done so far hun x

Day 2
No drama's really,yesterday went fine just struggled with the water didn't drink enough so must try harder.
Up and off to work early so took a shake for my break around ten and a pack for dinner.
Didn't go to plan, didn't get a break too busy so no shake! had dinner at half one,did drink plenty though! Had protien & veg at 7 so need to fit 2 in before bed arn't they going to be too close together?! (vitamin overload in one go or somthing!)
No questions asked at lunch time either so hey ho no worries.....

Ooooh Stef 3 stone in ten weeks is fab if I can manage somewhere near I would be well happy!x
Yes thank's Rebekah & Stef didn't think of taking salad,veg& protien,nice one I could alternate them...
Hope things are going well.xx

Yorkshire Lady said:
Hi and thank's Debbie it was hard coming back to try again,felt a wee bit embarrassed but had to be honest mostly with myself!
Is it s&s vlcd that you tried in past
that you come back too??
Seems to give great results. After reading another thread what you are wanting to loose seem do able!
Good luck and you will do it.xxxxxx

I did w8 last time which was mainly soups and shakes, I much prefer the variety on s and s x

stef2009 said:
Debbie I lost 3 stone in exactly 10 weeks so u can do it!!! :)

Xxxx

Wow!well done step, I hope I can do it in ten weeks too!!

Day 3 and am feeling good,sooo motivated and quite giddy that I might just manage longer than a week this time! :)
I'm off food shopping shortly,wonder how that will go! Will I want want want?!
When I step back and look at all the crap I have been eating ,that I continued to shovel in without thinking about it's quite sad........
Would graze all day as well as my meal's ,how bad!..
Have a great day!xx

Yorkshire Lady said:
Day 3 and am feeling good,sooo motivated and quite giddy that I might just manage longer than a week this time! :)
I'm off food shopping shortly,wonder how that will go! Will I want want want?!
When I step back and look at all the crap I have been eating ,that I continued to shovel in without thinking about it's quite sad........
Would graze all day as well as my meal's ,how bad!..
Have a great day!xx

Yep me too three healthy but huge meals and then snacks and dips and wine most evenings! Have gained a 22lbs since I went to Florida on April 7 th that's only two months!!
Hope I can lose it as quick!!

Come on Yorkshire girl I know we can make it!!!!

You'll have it off in no time !!! :)

Thanks ladies, it's definatly reachable if you stick at it :)

Well done on completing day 3 not long now it will be a full week wahooooo :) xxxx

Back