My S/W diary.

Emma8383

So there are 19 weeks till Xmas......I know!! So after reading lots of peoples threads I am taking the plunge & starting my own.I'm doing it from home as my work prevents me from going to group :( I'm officially starting on Monday,I did go to group last year & loved it but my work changed.

I will try & post a food diary every day & a weight loss every Monday. I'm aiming for 42lbs ( 3 stone! ).this is not my target weight but would be amazing by Xmas!! Wish me luck & happy slimming!!!xx

So there are 19 weeks till Xmas......I know!! So after reading lots of peoples threads I am taking the plunge & starting my own.I'm doing it from home as my work prevents me from going to group :( I'm officially starting on Monday,I did go to group last year & loved it but my work changed.

I will try & post a food diary every day & a weight loss every Monday. I'm aiming for 42lbs ( 3 stone! ).this is not my target weight but would be amazing by Xmas!! Wish me luck & happy slimming!!!xx

Hiya Emma

Good luck on your journey, the community on here are very friendly and if you ever get stuck there's always someone to help. I'm sure you'll get that 3 stone off by Christmas :D Boo xx

Thanks guys!!!!! I'm new to this kind of,do you know how to get the thing at the bottom of posts to track how your doing? Can't work it out!!!!

So far so good,bran flakes & milk for breakfast ( h/e a & b ) and a 45 min walk to the train station.will post a full diary later today. I am going to stick to this, this time! Had a bad start to the day but I will do it!!have a good day people x

Hi Emma, hope you have a great day! Sounds like you've had a brill start already. I'm off to do my shopping soon, gonna get lots of lovely fruit and veg ... and I'm gonna make speed soup today too! Yum :p

Ok, so yesterday went something like this.....
B- bran flakes (50g) (4 Syns) & milk ( h/e a& b)
S-tangerine
L-rice,mixed beans & chicken
S-apple,tangerine,banana
T-beans on toast (8 syns)

And 45 mins walking. Think I'll lay off the beans a bit today though!!!
Have a good day all!!

Yesterday was very similar.....
B:bran flakes (50g) (4 Syns) & milk ( h/e a & b )
S: tangerine
L:rice & mixed beans
S:apple & banana
T:leftover pasta bake (don't know how many Syns! Probably around 8)

Today will be.....
B:bran flakes ( 50g ) ( 4 Syns) & milk ( h/e a & b )
L:cous cous & chicken, Asda puffin bar ( Syns??)
T:jacket potato,chicken & salad.

My diaries will spice up a bit once I get paid!!!little boring at the mo but aslong adit works I don't care!!!

Well done you!! How long did it take if you don't mind me asking? I know this diet works for me,just need to stay in this good frame of mind!!

Back