My Scales are shocking!

hbb

Thoroughly Determined
OK, so I thought I'd weighed myself effectively last week on Monday.

Apparently, this was not a good idea as the lino in my bathroom has embossed patterns on it as I found out today when I weighed myself again and I got weight readings up to 9lbs apart!

Absolutely gutted that I can't really use any of them, because I can't really successfully gauge what I've lost or, to be honest, what I weighed before.

So I'm going to have to restart my weighing tomorrow as I like to weigh myself in the morning!

Grrr!

My scales do that too! I have a bog standard laminate floor so it should be ok, but i can step off, step on again and the difference would be massive. I'm annoyed about it cause i spent about £30 on them! They have one of those body fat zappers as well and the readings on that are even more wildly varied. So if anyone asks - Salter digital scales are crap! I like it when they give me a low reading though :D

Woo.
Been back to boots and lost 11lbs this week according to their scales.

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh!!

Holy cr*p! Thats incredible!

Big huge mahooosive congratulations!

x

Woo.
Been back to boots and lost 11lbs this week according to their scales.

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh!!

11lb in one week? do you mean from what your bathroom scales said?:confused: surely you can't lose that in one week lol unless you're working your ass of in the gym aswell? if not well done haha :D

Last Tuesday Boots said 17st11
Today (Monday) said 17st0.
Both weigh ins were after breakfast but before lunch.

I've not been to the gym. But I was looking after my nieces all weekend and they're pretty tiring. Also I'm a barman so I'm continually lifting heavy boxes and on my feet for hours at a time.

It does sound a lot, so I'm gonna continue doing the plan and see what the scales say next week, still sticking with the discover plan this week though.
Bx

Wow amazing lol!! like i said well done im just pretty shocked haha and jealous!! ;)

Cheers! We'll see what the next week holds...! :)

wow 11lbs in a week, that's AMAZING! well done mate! Yes, stick with the Boots scales, but do give a go to the new plan: since you move a lot you could actually find it even better because proteins will help you generate lean mass and the plan will ensure you lose the fat!

That's amazing, you should be proud of yourself!

Lost 4lbs this week! yay! :D

I've got a horrible feeling I'm not going to lose anything this week, despite being 100% on it and never going over my points.

Really really weird feeling!

Well done on your 4lb loss!! im sure you'll be fine this week!! :)

OK - so apparently I was absolutely stupid in my thinking this week as I lost 5lbs this week! :) :)
Yay! :D

I really haven't got any secrets. And If you saw my food diary - you would never be able to tell I'm on a diet. It's really odd. But my will power's at an all-time high! :)

Woop!
Just been to Asda, had a small McDonald's (about 10points... not too bad!) and then went upstairs to see some jeans.

I've been wearing 42" jeans for the last 2 or 3 years - and tried on a 40" today and they were loose! AMAZING! Then I tried on the 38" jeans and they fit - a tiny bit tight, but they did up and looked good!

SOOOO HAPPY!!! :D

Woop!
Just been to , had a small McDonald's (about 10points... not too bad!) and then went upstairs to see some jeans.

I've been wearing 42" jeans for the last 2 or 3 years - and tried on a 40" today and they were loose! AMAZING! Then I tried on the 38" jeans and they fit - a tiny bit tight, but they did up and looked good!

SOOOO HAPPY!!! :D

WELL DONE!!!! that's an amazing result! 2 sizes smaller! :D
:wave_cry: size 42! :wave_cry:
:welcome: size 38! :welcome:

:happy096:

WELL DONE!!!! that's an amazing result! 2 sizes smaller! :D
:wave_cry: size 42! :wave_cry:
:welcome: size 38! :welcome:

:happy096:

(Except in Primark.... grumble grumble...)

Back