My Scales have a Sense of Humour!

Lindam

Silver Member
Jumped on the scales this morning expecting to see my usual 10.13 (as they have been saying this forever) - but they said 10.11 - hurrah at long last 2lb off!!! So I thought I would just double check it and got off and got back on again - yep you've guessed it back to 10.13.... could I gain 2lb just be getting off then on again???????

oh i hate it when my scales do that.. i would just check again tomm ...xx

Jumped on the scales this morning expecting to see my usual 10.13 (as they have been saying this forever) - but they said 10.11 - hurrah at long last 2lb off!!! So I thought I would just double check it and got off and got back on again - yep you've guessed it back to 10.13.... could I gain 2lb just be getting off then on again???????

Maybe you still had sleep in your eyes? lol. I dont have an scales at home, but when I went to club last week, I stood in the scales it showed I had lost 3lb but then magically jumped to show a 0.5lb gain!! :eek: And thats what she recorded. I was so upset, but weigh in this week showed me as having lost 3lb so I forgive the scales now.

My scales at home are always doing that, I dont think the spring mechanism thingy is very reliable. I'm loving Tesco scales at the mo lol

Mine are stuck at 12st 2... great but not accurate:sigh:

I thought i would weigh myself this morning, i wish i hadnt cas my scales say ive put 2 pounds on, i dont know how as ive had a really good week.Been feeling sorry for myself all day.I hope they are wrong but i doubt it.

Back