My scales seem to be stuck!!

Hi guys, I'm having a bit of a panic so I thought where better to share it than on here :)

I had a really good loss at my first week weigh in, but on my second, despite being 100% SS and not cheating once I STS. I was a bit disheartened but figured it wasn't so bad after the 1st weeks loss.

Anyway, 3 days since last WI and my scales are still not moving from 13st10 :-( (they weigh me the same as my consultants so no difference in scales)

I'm terrified I'm going to STS again on tues. Can't understand why I'm not dropping. I don't cheat whatsoever, I really want to do this so wouldnt let myself down.

I've considered just having 2 shakes a day even though I know I shouldn't and I'm probably being impatient.
Guess I'm just after a bit more reassurance that it will drop off eventually, it's impossible for it not to.
Thanks for reading my worry!! X

Tuesday is AGES away. I know that for me my weight tends to drop at one end of the week or the other its not an even drop. It can drop day 1/2/3 then thats it or can sts til 5/6/7. The thing is when youre on a VLCD its pretty much impossible not to lose weight :) Your weight loss wont speed up by having less packs, if anything youll screw things up even more. You MUST have all your packs. Keep in mind Exante is a VLCD and has 600kcals a day and the losses are the same as CD. Once youre in the VLCD catagory the losses are the same so even if it was safe to do so, dropping calories wouldnt make a difference

Just hang in there, stay 100% and the scales WILL move. Either that or get shot of your scales and only use your CDCs that way youll only see the weekly result

Thank you starlight, I love reading your posts on here, always fab advice and you have put me at ease which is just what I needed :)

Those scales are going in the bin :)

X

Back