My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Well done on you 1lb loss. Same with me about the diary over the weekend. I completely forget about mine. I need to get into the habit if filling it in.

Hope you had a good weekend x

:wavey: how u doing Hun? Sounds like your gunna be able to give eveything a really good go with your parents away. I also live at home and do 99% of the cooking and it is definately hard work. Will be nice for u as u say to have just yourself to think about and then the easy to please boyf hehe! :)

Have a good Tuesday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Hiya love, to be honest this week has been a load of crap! I was so motivated for losing weight for my holiday and since iv come back i just cant get my head around things. Hope this next month is a better one

Chin up chick some weeks are like that aren't they and u have been doing so well u will be back at it. Most important thing is your saying u are wanting next month to be better. I reckon it's the hols, it's hard to get out of holiday mode and back to where u were before u went. So come on its a new day and now is as good a time as any to get ya butt back in to gear :) :) :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Chloe

How are you? Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I fell slightly off a wagon - no injuries, just a slight touch of "eatentoomuchitis" !! You seem a little down in the dumps hun. Try not to let this weight loss journey consume you too much. It isn't the be all and end all, you have to be happy with life and enjoy yourself, food should only fit around your life, your life should fit around the food - it took me a long time to realise that - I used to sit in class and cry sometimes, I read what Jo85 said (Hi Jo85 am off to snoop your FD in a while!) and I used to be the exactly the same - be 100%, even weighing out tommie ketchup in a tbsp and then spending ages scraping it all out with a teaspoon on the plate and for my efforts only losing a 1lb a week, whilst watching other ladies swan in saying how many takeaways they had had and losing 3lb and getting the bell rung for them! It used to be so infuriating. I had a real struggle with the whole class and weighing in front of people thing - so now I go it alone with the help of this fantastic site. Life isn't very long Chloe and although food makes me very happy, I am now suffering from the consequences, but I am trying, everyday I try to be perfect, sometimes I am and sometimes I am not, but the weight is going down oh so slowly and I am relieved at that and that alone. Dont let dieting rule your life, make it fit round your life - sometimes it will and sometimes it won't. A few months ago I found myself talking to Mick about good foods and bad foods and diets and he was glazed over - that's when I realised I had become a 'diet bore'!

No ones talking to me :( but im going to carry on because hopefully some people arwle reading!
Weds 8th august-red day
Brekkie
Toast (HEXb)
Banana

Dinner
Ham salad sandwich (bread 2nd HEXb) velvet crunch (4 syns) and nectarine

Tea
Chicken breast, salad, cous cous and SW chips

Syns-4

Sorry Chloe, haven't been around much what with trying to sort wedding stuff and the hen night. Bit the bullet and joined class lastMonday weighing in at 11 st 12 lbsin the evening. Consultant wants me totryEE for a week so we'll see how I get on.

Hey hun.
Hope your feeling better.
Havent been on much, really busy with work and havent a minute to myself.
Thinking of moving back to ww. SW just doesnt seem to be working as well for me. Think I need more control and at the minute due to work I need to be able to throw something in the microwave and still loose weight.

How are you getting on.

Aw no you cant leave youve been doing really well! I need to start writing in this diary more regularly like before, i didnt realise how much it motivated me until i stopped doing it. However all my subscribers seem to have gone awol too so im finding it abit pointless writing with no one reading! I only have 4 more lbs to go then im down to the 11s

Ive finally got into the twelves. Weighed yesterday at 12st 13lbs.
Down a lb. Was a bit disappointed with that but better off than on.

Your right about the diary. I find that keeping a record of everything that passes your lips really does keep you on the straight and narrow.

Oh I really dont know what to do. So undecided at the minute. WW would give me a bit more freedom, but SW does work.

Need to get the finger out one way or the other, or I wont be near target for christmas and thats what I want. 19 weigh ins to christmas. 1 lb a week would bring me to almost 11 stone! Why cant I get motivated???

Aw well done -1lb is good, thats the most i get off every week haha. You need to have a think about what you want because are you wanting to join ww because you think it will be quicker or easier or will motivate you more? Because if you arent motivated on sw then i doubt you will be on ww either. To be honest i think sw is a much easier plan, you know the ins and outs of it now and youve done so well thus far. Nothing is going to be a quick fix and anyway the slower you lose the more you keep it off. I think you and i both need to find our motivation again from somewhere and storm through these 19 weeks to christmas and we'll look and feel much better by then!

Not 100% but hanging in there...lol

Hope your feeling better.
Its hard to get into it for some reason..

Back