My second food diary and this time i WILL succeed!

Just a question, has anyone ever been on the contraceptive implant? Been reading up on it and people saying its made them gain weight and/or find it impossible to lose weight. I've been on it for nearly 2 years and it was around that time that I began putting weight on and it may explain why im losing weight so slowly as well? Think I may make an appointment to go and see my nurse and speak about it

I was on the implant, had it in while I was in sw last time. When it was put in my weight losses stopped, but I think initially it just increased my appetite. Can't say how it went on after that as I was disheartened and quite. I'm on the injection at the moment (hopefully iv had my last one) and iv still lost weight so probably say it doesn't affect much as they use the same hormones. Xx

Yeah my nurse has said a few times that its a myth that it makes you hold on to weight but I dunno, I have lost weight, like last year i lost a stone so its not impossible it just comes off really slowly. Yeh the injection is just the same thing but in injection form isnt it. I dunno I may have to reconsider my options

Think they're both fine people just use it as an excuse to get fat. It's possible it might affect it but not grossly. In the injection leaflet it did say you could gain weight, can't remember about the implant but think it did too. I'm just thankful my contraception days have come to an end woo hoo x

Yep my little angels. If your determined to lose then you will. So happy I don't need any more, just a shame I have like 30 years of periods left x

So jumped on the scales this morning (naughty i know) to find I've so far lost nothing-AGAIN which has real put me in a down mood. I have 2 days until WI and Im not going to lose a lot, if anything, in that short space of time. Its really getting me down and Im starting to feel like I did last year before I gave in on SW because I dont know what Im doing wrong? Im within my syns everyday, Im eating plenty of superfree, Im doing really well (well I feel like I am) it just does my head in that I lose weight so slowly when it should be coming off easily with what Im eating :(

So today, 15th Jan
Breakfast-banana, apple and blueberries with fat free yogurt (1 syn for honey)
Green tea

Dinner-salad with tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, tuna, mixed bean salad (2 syns for oil)
Pineapple, kiwi

Tea-pasta with chicken, olives (1 syn), tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms (1 syn for oil)
Fat free yogurt

Syns-4

Ok so WI tomorrow and Im not feeling confident. Im beginning to think that I may need to join a class, but with being a stingy student I just really cant afford it at the moment. I might see how I go doing it on my own at home over the next few months then see if I need to start a class or not. Had a hair cut today and had a long chat with my hairdresser who is a lifelong SW member and has lost a lot of weight on it and shes given me some motivation. Even if I lose 1lb a week, by christmas thats like 4 stone! I definitely dont want to lose that much weight but I need to think about it in terms of baby steps and not try and lose a load of weight really quickly.

Hi! You said you didn't have many subscribers, so here to help :) good luck for WI, it's mine tomorrow too, but it's totm for me and I've eaten pretty much treble my SYNS in chocolate this week, so it's looking grim! X

Hi! You said you didn't have many subscribers, so here to help :) good luck for WI, it's mine tomorrow too, but it's totm for me and I've eaten pretty much treble my SYNS in chocolate this week, so it's looking grim! X

Aw yeyy thank you! Iv just com off totm so still feeling rather bloated at the mo. Dreading WI, had a cheeky look at the scaled on tuesday and was down 2lbs however went out for tea on weds and was out for lunch with mum today so not feeling very optimistic anymore!

Just drink lots of water before bed and hopefully it'll flush it all through when you wake up :) I've just downed a pint so fingers crossed I feel better, so bloated and yuck! I'm starting afresh tomorrow as I've just been rubbish at SW since September kinda half on/off plan and pretty much maintaining but I really want to get the rest off now, do u WI when you wake up? X

Hi hon

Thought I'd pop in and say Hi too

Good luck for your WI tomorrow xx

Ah thanks, they're ok, I was down to 13st2 in nov then got sick of dieting and just did what I wanted, gone up a bit over Xmas but it happens doesn't it! You'll be fine tomorrow, don't worry :) going to meal plan for next week and do an online food shop so I don't get tempted going to the shops! X

Yeah, its weird how when i wasnt on SW i never even ate chocolate but since im on it i crave it allllll the time!

That weird I'm exactly the same I hardly ate choc before Sw but now I have choc most days... might be because I've replaced wine with hot chocolate or perhaps it's because I can have it and still be on plan...

Hey I'm subscribing! Lets see what your eating then lol :) x

-0.5lbs off, grrrr how annoying! Weight just loves to cling to my body it is so irritating! I have been so good this week and to lose that is just depressing. But today is the start of a new week so hopefully next week is better. Im starting the 30 day shred again today (will probably regret that decision!) but I need some exercise in my life i think

Hi sneaky peaking at work so subscribe - will catch up later, cannot have you mumbling away to yourself xx

Just completed my first day of the 30 day shred, wasn't that bad! I must have gotten fitter since I last did it last year, whether I'll stick to it for a whole 10 days and move onto level 2 is another question though! The snow has just started here so Im thinking a nice jacket potato and salad for lunch, sit down with a cup of green tea and catch up on recorded programmes on sky+ :)!

Back