Total Solution My shiny keep me on track diary!

Ahhh

Great day Friday, Then Saturday migraine struck :( stuck to it (was so proud) but by Sunday it floored me and I went off plan.

Cleared up yesterday so back on it today, I'm splitting my packs up as suggested to try and see me through a bit longer. OH is away this weekend so hoping that will help as won't be going out or anywhere at all, so a week so get into ketosis. Weigh in tonight, but it's a gain :(

Hope everyone else is well xx

Ahhh

Great day Friday, Then Saturday migraine struck :( stuck to it (was so proud) but by Sunday it floored me and I went off plan.

Cleared up yesterday so back on it today, I'm splitting my packs up as suggested to try and see me through a bit longer. OH is away this weekend so hoping that will help as won't be going out or anywhere at all, so a week so get into ketosis. Weigh in tonight, but it's a gain :(

It's probably best to do your weigh in this morning, most people are usually at their heaviest at the end of the day, so the reading's inaccurate, try and wait until morning if you can and do it after your morning 'toilet'! X

Ahhh

Don't worry about going off track, ive read loads on here that go off, but as long as ur back that's all that counts! X

Splitting the packs has gone well, I've had half a shake at 8am, half a bar 11am, half a shake 130... So less than normal (would have had two full packs by now) and not hungry. Going to have another half shake prob after school run, half again for tea then the other half a bar around 7, maybe later but don't want to eat too late.

I still weigh in at weightwatchers, not ideal but keeps me going. My home scales are too variable, and there isn't a pharmacy with scales locally.

Aw sorry to hear you ended up with a migraine Lunavix. They are a bit off a barrier but stick with it. I have managed to lose this month, it is a little less than normal due to the migraine4 but still a loss so worth sticking with it. Take your meds as soon as you know its on its way. By doing that this month my migraine went after 2 days as opposed to 5 days when I tried to not medicate.

Splitting the packs will help. You won't feel so deprived.

How often do you get the migraines ??

Usually around once a month now as I'm on daily propanalol - my prescription went AWOL though though so I ended up missing two weeks which threw me. Hoping it's all back to normal now :)

Well last night result was better than expected, lost one pound :) on it today, have so far had an ultraslim bar (I have two left then not getting any more as I'm not convinced they are the same make up as exante). Also had a can of coke zero and cracking on with my big bottle of water.

Ordered a kettle bell and a DVD last night, and found a class I'm going to attempt twice a week. I'm chronically unfit and hate exercise but I figured it's only 12 weeks till I get married so at worst it'll be for 12 weeks!

Hope everyone's day's going well!

Well done on getting a loss Lunavix

I cant take Propranolol so was toying with the idea of Amitriptyline but will only go down that route as a last resort.

Did the Propranalol help reduce the frequency or severity or both.

I haven't done the kettle bell video for quite a while. Will work up to that one. Good workout though & you can gradually increase the intensity.

. Doing Zumba at the moment :)

Back