My Sister in America....

StaceyUK

Gold Member
is trying SW! After seeing my success my sister has decided to try and do the plan in America with my support.

Hopefully she'll come on here and say hi to everyone.

I've got my fingers crossed that Monday will bring her a good loss to spur her on to keep at it. She is on day 2 and already doesn't think she'll have a loss as she's eaten so much! (doesn't that sound familiar?!?! LOL)

Good luck to your sister, I'm sure she will do brilliantly!! xx

Good luck to her Stacey. X

Thats lovely!! Im sure your sister will do as well as you hun, especially with your help.

With your help and support, and all your lovely recipes, she simply can't fail! She'll love the ideas that she can find on Minimins too! Wishing her the Very Best of Luck.

Good luck to you sister! Keep us posted! x

that's great Stacey, she'll be able to get loads of help from you; you've done incredibly well! And when she comes on here we can all support her along the way too:)

Stacey, let us know what her name is if she does register on here ane we can all say Hi and welcome to her, so she knows we don't bite.

And good for you encouraging her to lose weight the SW way !:happy096:

My sister in America

Stacey, let us know what her name is if she does register on here ane we can all say Hi and welcome to her, so she knows we don't bite.

And good for you encouraging her to lose weight the SW way !

Hi everyone! My name is Shawna and I'm Stacey's sister. Thanks so much for all the well wishes and support! I first began the food optimizing plan this past monday. I marked the mood on my profile as "paranoid" as I'm not exactly sure how eating this much food will allow me a weight loss next monday. It just flies in the face of every plan I've ever been on not to restrict foods and eat as much as I like. BUT, I see all of your success stories and it encourages me :)

PS. Congratulations to my baby sister for being voted her class "Woman of the year"!

Last edited:
Welcome Shawna, hope you enjoy taking part in this forum as much as everyone else does. I find it addictive at times especially with so much great information and support available. You will do great on Monday so don't be paranoid, be happy you on the road to slimville !!!!

Back