my size 14s woo

Well done hun, get fed up with your pics??? NEVER!!! love looking at your pics & everyone elses, so inspiration to many & it keeps us on track!.....xxx

Like everyone else, I love looking at your pics, you're just fab. And I have to say, you look no bigger than a size 12 max.

Can't wait till I can see a real difference and can post some pics.

:party0011:u keep showing off i will be when i can go into a high street shop and buy clothes .keep those pics coming am so jealous it is making me more determind i will look as good as you (would be better but i a few years older lol) show it off hun you look great and after all your hard work you deserve it .:happy096:

You look fantastic, well done. You should be so proud of yourself, and keep posting the pics, what an inspiration for others :D

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU'RE SOOOOOO GORGEOUS (not in a lezzy way hee hee)

I can't wait to buy a 14 I do hope you paraded the size label round and round and round. You've done so well bet you can't wait for the lbd at christmas coz you're still young and can go out and shake it still hee hee

((((I'm not homophobe just didn't want you to think I'd start stalking you hee hee)))))

I love your pics... definitely keep them coming... you are such an inspiration. You look gorgeous.:happy096:

Back