My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Thank you so much!!! I really do love these forums! Its great that there are so many people keeping eachother going, nudging eachother closer to their goals!

6.15pm: Chicken soup with oven baked mushrooms chucked in and mixed herbs, yummy! It was lovely! Had a glass of water with it, now filled up my second 500ml bottle of DR pepper zero for the day, doing to drink it slowly through the evening!

Yes they do help and especially if you feel a bit wobbly there's always someone to make you feel better

Plus it fills the time when we could be getting tempted to eat.

Well day 17 for me tomorrow :)

Wow day 17! Excellent! Can't wait for my first week to be done! Yeah it takes your mind of wanting to eat lol!

Well of to bed soon, feel ok, still have a slight headache that's creeping back but I haven't had as much water today, maybe that's why. Hope to feel better tomorrow. I have a poorly tum too, I hope that sorts itself out tomorrow too!

Yes keep drinking the water it helps with the head aches.

I hope your belly is feeling better tomorrow.

The weeks pasts fast before you know it we will all be a few stone down

X

I'm glad you liked the chicken soup done that way I think I might have that again tomorrow it was really nice and filling!! Hope your headache doesn't come back. Hey tomorrow we will be on day 4.

You and me are in this together! Xx

Hi Tara... how you feeling today? Is you're headache still there?

I'm so excited about my stuff hopefully arriving today!! How long did you have to wait once it was dispatched?

I'm guessing you must be in ketosis now so should hopefully feel the full positive effects!

Hope you have a good day

Katy

xxx

Hi Janet and Katy,

Well... I am busy at work today so managing well. Apart from I still have an awful headache. It's very strange, and I still feel a little nauseous. I think it may just be because I have a sensitive tum!

Apart from that, I am ok, had porridge with cinnamon this am, was really nice. Had my lemon bar at about 11.30 and planning my shake for 3ish. Hope it's all going well for you two today!

Hi Tara... how you feeling today? Is you're headache still there?

I'm so excited about my stuff hopefully arriving today!! How long did you have to wait once it was dispatched?

I'm guessing you must be in ketosis now so should hopefully feel the full positive effects!

Hope you have a good day

Katy

xxx

My order came the next day, also ordered some spag bols yesterday, they came today!

I am feeling very bad today, very dizzy and have an awfully painful headache. I was starting to feel better yesterday and cannot understand it. Feel quite sick too, probably not in ketosis yet then. I am a bit worried about the severity of my headache now, it's very painful.

Hi Tara

sorry you still have a headache - I am experiencing one on waking which recedes by about 10am. My main problem today is that I am feeling really hungry and having cravings :(

However I have two packs to have tonight when I get home including one bar so hopefully that will help!

I am having a busy afternoon of meetings so thats taking my mind off it - or at least removing the opportunity to eat lol.

Half way through day 4. Keep it up!!

xx

keep drinking that helped me. (as did coke zero and extra bar) - I don't think I'm out of the woods yet its just subsided a bit. A couple more days and we will be there.
You sound like I was on Sunday - you will get through I promise you - don't give up it will be worth it!!
Take care xx

Aww thank you, I won't give up just slightly worried about being so dizzy, I am drinking so much too, finish work at 3.30 today so going to get home and chill! Thanks for keeping me going xxx

Awww nice early finish :) Hope you make the most of your extra hours :) Hang in on in there :) It'll all be worth it in the end x x

Hey guys,

Felt very dizzy at work so had my shake at 3pm, caramel again, god I love the caramel ones!!! I had to take my car to garage and got locked out my house so that passed some time, so much for coming home and chilling, been home about an hour now, so just tried the spag bol with steamed mushrooms. OH, MY, GOD.... Delicious! It was really, really nice, pleasantly suprised by it and feel quite satisfied.

So to round off my day...

Porridge and cinnamon for breakfast, lemon bar 11ish, caramel shake at 3 and spag bol+mushrooms 6.30.

Apart from the headache, today has been fine. Had plenty of fluids today too. My headache has almost gone, I think it had something to do with the fact that I had to stand outside my house for an hour waiting to get in! Typical when you have been drinking lots of fluids and need the loo!!!

Anyway, thanks for your help today guys, felt like day 1 all over again but worse! haha Hope for ketosis so fulkly settle in. I am proud that I have managed 100% on the plan so far, I know it's only four days, but it's four more days than I knew I could do!

Well done with getting through it Tara, keep strong and think of the wedding dress :)

I feel same Tara. proud of sticking with it (except for the extra bar thing lol)

We can do it!! xxx

Thanks, I think we've done really well! We should be proud haha... I am just going to chill now and enjoy the rest of my evening, a long 10hr day at work tomorrow, and thursday and friday coming up! So hope there are no more headaches!!! xx

Well I've been adding garlic salt when baking mushrooms to go in my soup so that or garlic granules should be ok?

Back