My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Mostly chicken(180g cooked weight) and veg stir fries(200g from permitted veg list) - I can never get enough chicken! 1 tablespoon of canola oil is permitted so I use that for my stir fries. I have also had steak and onions, used up a pack of mushroom soup to make a thick sauce...mmmmmm, can't wait!!!

I love chicken too and I love steak with veggies so looking forward to my add a meal week! God haha only on day 2 and I am thinking about my add a meal week already lol

Ha! I avoid add a meal as I know that the add would go on forever but I do have a complete break at least every 12 weeks :).

I suppose it's how you feel at the time etc. I think that the add a meal week will help me out with milestones but like you said, make sure it's only for that week! haha. I am going to order a sample of spag bol for now though and try it with steamed vegs mixed in, that might be enough to not want the add a meal week.

It does allign nicely with my bday week in march though, that would be my week 8.

So I am still at work, sat here at 6pm, the feeling of nausea slowly slipping away, and not really hungry or fancying my last mealpack. I was planning my vanilla shake for 5.30. Feel ok. Keep getting dry mouth though so drinking lots of water. Most toilet trips at work, ever!

Sounds like ketosis has kicked in, well done!

I tried the veg soup yesterday and was not that impressed. Liked the spag bol though, but it's not convenient to take to work.

Have also ordered some bars from Low Carb Megastore so looking forward to trying them.

Like Borders Girl, I am an all or nothing person. I find it greatly motivational to lose weight fairly quickly. I think this was the reason I managed to lose 4 stones last year (after a long history of being overweight and trying every diet under the sun!). I did have breaks, but they were usually for holidays and I was always happy to get straight back on the diet when I came home.

I think you have just got to do what works best for you and if a break every 4 weeks does the trick, then go for it! Good luck.

I think ketosis is kicking in too, not got a very nice taste in my mouth at the min. But do have an awful headache still. Going to have a good sleep tonight and hopefully feel better in the morning! I might find the mealpacks enough to not have to do the add a meal weeks, I am going to order some spag bol from low carb megastore if I like my sample from S&S. Can't stomach the veg soup! Though might not be so bad if I had some veggies with it, could make it a bit more wholesome feeling.

I fully intend to do as much overtime at work over the next 4 weeks, I find it so much easier to diet when I am at work alot!

I find it much easier when I'm at work too :)

Hi again I'm hesitating to say my headache and nausea are away for now as I'm worried they will come back in the morning!! xx

Haha aww, my nausea has much improved, but have a bad headache now, but I coming to end of working 24 hours in 2 days so I usually have a headache at this point!

I am cold too and don't usually feel the cold either. Maybe I am transitioning into it then, as I am a little hungry but don't feel overly hungry, might pop a multivit and stick at the 3 packs for today, I don't want my shake.

I

They shouldn't do Scotbean, although if they do it shouldn't be anywhere near as bad as when you started. Bet you're going into ketosis now (or very soon) too.

Not had my last shake, feel ok, don't really fancy anything else, though have got a bottle of Dr pepper Zero, never tried it before and it's not too bad, quite nice, and most of all, bloats and fills!!!

Day 2: Done!!!! yay

Well done tara! Good luck for day 3 Xx

Just had the veg soup, hmmmm.... Quite disgusting actually, worse than the chicken one, but I can cope with it I guess. Might pop some herbs in the next one, as I have 13 left lol

Just got my shake left, planning that for about 5.30-6ish.

I am feeling a bit less nauseous than yesterday, and have a weird taste in my mouth starting, similar to when I have a throat infection... lovely! I haven't done so well with the water today though, still had about 1.5 litres so far though.

glad i only got 4 sachets of the veg soup. Think i will add some celery and broccoli to it if its that bad lol. well done on day two. good luck for day 3.
As for the ketosis im in it, at the moment i check it daily and im on day 6 and i dont have funny breath. Sometimes get a dry mouth but only when im talking alot or rushing about. And im strangly not feeling the cold which is odd cos i defo did on lipotrim.

Lucky you Charlene. I was freezing on LT and freezing this time too (mainly hands and feet). This time round I ended up buying an electric blanket and a heated throw for sitting on the sofa. Must be getting old :)

I am freezing too, but then again, our boiler is packed in and we are surviving on our electric fire and shower! Cannot even have a hot bath!!!

Wel I thought the worst was over, I have had an awful strange headache since I finished work last night, got a fairly decent nights sleep but woke up this morning with the same pain and have no painkillers, booo.... So downed a glass of lovely chalk tasting tap water! mmm yum :-s I honestly don't feel like eating at all! and my breath this morning was to a word, faecalant! Glad the OH is in portsmouth haha

Well now in day 3, lets hope the headache finally goes and nausea completely subsides! x

Back