My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Someone said that the truffa bar had almonds in it although I don't taste them. I like, but if you're not a nut fan and can taste them maybe not for you.

The truffa bar does contain almonds, it states it in the ingredients list :( .. I sooooo wanted to try them but im allergic!

Morning tara! Well done on your loss so far! :D

thats a loooong day for you! Four packs should see you through and when you get home you'll be too knackered to even think of food lol!! xx

Hope today goes well Tara :) x

I have a plan. Being as I have found this week quite easy (apart from headache, dizziness etc) I intend to do 8 weeks up until my bday, break for a few days but trying to stick to low carb. Then do another 8 weeks. This should bring me into the first week of may, then I will switch back to slimming world red (low carb) until the wedding and up my exercise.

It seems so long away, but I know it will go so fast! 16 weeks seems such a long time, but if I try and break it down into 4 week sections it doesn't seem so bad!

Exactly... just break it down into orders :) Taking it that way it will all go so fast and you'll be feeling so great it will keep you going :) I was just thinking how quick this week seems to have gone :) x x

I've had all of my packs now, my day summary....

9.30 Vanilla shake (forced that right down)
1pm Lemon bar yum!
3.30pm Caramel shake! yummy
6pm Spag bol no veg with it Yum again!

I've drank about 2ltrs water and 500ml Dr P Zero.
I have had 3 pieces of chewing gum though, think this has made me feel hungry.

I went into one of the DR's rooms earlier to get some scripts and my tummy was so loud, he just starred at me with a strange look on his face! erm awkward.

NEARLY 7 days done! so close!

Katy you are right about taking it an order at a time, thats really good advice!

You're doing great Tara keep it up and have a great evening!! xx

Not long til weigh in Tara :) Your gonna have some amazing weight loss!!!

You're doing amazingly well... well done :)

The bit about your tummy rumbling made me laugh!! Yeah chewwing gum isn't the best idea cause your tummy thinks it's going to get some food... and then it doesn't lol x x

My OH is home tomorrow night, this will be by test, I've had it easy until now, not had to sit around watching someone eat 'normal' food yet. apart from the girls at work having biscuits etc

I will be ok though, he's promised no takeaways or any major treats while hes home. He wants to shift a bit of weight before our wedding too.

If you rally struggle just come on here and distract yourself! Then once he's done you'll be so impressed that you resisted...AND you have the lure of your weigh in in the morning :D Then once you've survived one night... there's no excuses :) x x

Yeah that's hit the nail on the head there! If I can survive one night I can cope with them all. He's really supportive bless him so I should be fine, but this is where I have struggled in the past, but he's been eating healthier too so less to temp me!

Excactly... well grab all the support you can and I'm sure you'll have some lovely time together :) x x

Time for bed now! Day 6 done!! yay! May tomorrow go smoothly and provide miraculous weight loss for sat morning to get me out of the 16s!!!

Yes my OH is doing a sort of version of Scottish slimmers so it's helpful he's not wolfing down the normal treats and there will be no takeaways in the house!!

I wonder how you can help with weight loss and distract yourself from eating when your OH is home............. ;-)

Good luck for when the OH comes home! It can be quite hard living with someone who's eating what they want, when they want but you get used to it. I even cooked my OH's dinner tonight (garlic chicken with southern fried wedges and a mountain of veg) and it was fine :)

Yeah, you do get used to it. I find myself disassociated from what my OH eats these days. Sometimes it smells nice but I don't find the need to eat any.

Back