My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Well done Tara!! Another busy day for you. Mine not quite as bad as yesterday but do have hearings all afternoon so that will keep me occupied. Have a good day hope u have time to check in later! Xxx

Mornin Tara!

Iv been rather absent lately due to working like a dog lol .. well done on getting this far and resisting the cake at work!! You're cookie looks beauuuutiful! Im gonna try it as soon as i get the energy to peel myself off the sofa lol!

Well done TARA!!! Another 2lbs is amazing and into the next stone bracket you must be very happy about that!!

Keep strong for not diving for the cake ha ha!! x x

Hahah no cake diving going on here lol It was on the side this morning when I walked into work! just staring at me!!!

I just keep thinking, by my bday, 6.5 more weeks I could be down 2 stone and that's a massive motivation! x

Exactly!! And just think it's been sitting on the side all night.. it will taste horrib;e!

When I moan that I'm hungry my mum always tells me the yummy food she's eating that smells amazing actually tastes like rubbish and she sits there pulling faces. It really does make me chuckle :D x x

hahahaha it's always better when someone genuinely says it's not nice!!

How are you finding today? I seem to be felling better than I did this time last week... but I think it may have had something to do with no carb overloading this weekend!! x

Yeah I am ok today thanks, just had my lemon bar about 10.30ish was feeling a little wobbly so had to eat something quick as I am on front desk this morning.

Glad you are feeling better now, just keep and eye on things and listen to your body. x

No wobblies please mrs - keep on the water that should help!! xxx

Yep we don't allow wobblies ;) just the odd cake dive ha ha ha

On a serious note... I hope it is going OK and the moaning patients aren't causing you too much stress!! x x

hahaha lol I am a bit of a disasterous chef usually, I have a few select meals that I am great at, but when I try new things I usually mess it up! xxx

Had a bit of a bad day at work today, there is talk of redundancies to admin staff and we are currently short staffed as it is. Long story, but it's getting to me a bit and all I could think about today was comfort food.

I have just had my fours packs though, and haven't caved. The nurse at work bakes cakes all the time and she brought in a massive sponge and cream cake for everyone, she sat and ate it at the desk right next to me today, I had visions of myself in slow motion diving through the air and biting it before it got to her mouth lol Then I told one of the other admin staff and had a bit of a giggle about it.

But yes, today I am feeling ravenous and am craving baddies! I will strive on however, GIZA, you have lost 3 stone in 8 weeks, and thats one hell of a benchmark! xxx

I did what you are doing, stuck to the plan.... with a couple of blips which included a) two accidentally consumed Slimfast shakes, (in my 'not knowing any better phase of the diet)
b)one of my dog's choc-drops (don't ask, it was an emergency) and c) drinking the wrong kind of bouillon. You did great with the cake and I love the visual of you flying through the air towards the cake.... what a hoot!

Thanks giza! I intend to stick for 8 weeks, almost two of them down now! 1/4 of the way through! I just had my spag bol.

Been stressed today, about work and my OH is in the navy and he's being made redundant and still no job to come out to, so worried at the min! Not many jobs in our neck of the woods!

Hope everyone is getting on ok, I've only had 3 packs today, lemon bar, chicken soup and my spag bol, not hungry at all, but craving comfort food. Not giving in though!!! I'm on the job hunt for the OH! xx

Well done on getting down to the next number on the scales. Feels great doesn't it!

I'm sorry to say that I now often have dreams about eating things I shouldn't and wake up all stressed about it until I realise that it's not real! The mind can play powerful tricks :)

Yay great milestone dropping to next stone.

Makes u feel so much lighter

Tara sorry to hear things not going well for you workwise hope your job is ok xxx

Sorry to hear your under alot of stress Tara.... Remember we are all here for moans :)

Well done on keeping off the comfort food.... Remember how good it feels to be in that stone!!! Xxxx

Thanks everyone, it will be ok but we are just worried. We live in lincolnshire and jobs a sparse! Thinking maybe we need to move. But we'll figure it all out x

I tried making a cookie with CD porridge and it ended up like rubber.... what did i do wrong :(

You obviously went to the same cookery school as me Katie, that's where you went wrong :)

Back