My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Ignore it Tara, think happy thoughts, either that or plot to murder the courier man on Monday. I'm sure working in a doctor's surgery you can dream up lots of ways for him to die ;)

hahaha thats hillarious, just drank lots of water! was tempted to have another pack but the feelings passed now. Been making an electronic copy of our booking form for the hotel rooms where we are getting married, people have changed their minds so many times, there are only so many layers of tip-ex I can use! lol

Theres so much to do for this wedding, the stress is finally kicking in, we have to get our invites out ASAP x

That's great service from rob! Hope city link turn up with my order! Sorry you've been stressed :( my problem is when I am in the house I do very little! Feel bad for sitting on my arse but so tired after work!! xx

Now will you be the first S&S bride Tara? :heartpump: :lilkiss: :heartpump:

Now will you be the first S&S bride Tara? :heartpump: :lilkiss: :heartpump:

What a happy thought for Tara! Ex S & S bride perhaps, I think a couple of sachets/meal packs tied to the back of the car might work? with a note: Fond memories S & S, never going to need you again!

I love that you took comfort in your fleecy pjs Tara when at your most stressed! Well done you!

I love my fleecy pjs too but my OH always takes the p**s out of me when I wear them. Good luck with your WI! xx

Hahaha good morning guys! just been catching up on your posts from last night. Yes think I may the first s&s bride lol Def have to work the s&s packs in there somewhere Giza thats a really funny idea!

So official weigh in this morning..... -7 pounds this week!

I am due my TOTM any day now so prepping myself for a tough week on the scales. I really want to hold off on weighing til sat. I might drop my scales off at my mums house so I am not tempted until next sat.

Very happy with my loss and didn't expect anything near that! Thank you everyone for keeping me going! I can't wait for march, to try on my dress for the first time!! xxx

Wow 7lbs well done Tara that's fantastic loss and you've worked hard for it keep up good work

Well done Tara your determination is really paying off :)

Thanks guys, I am just gearing myself up for a tough week, I'm working 12hrs tomorrow, 10 on mon, 10 on tue, 10 on wed and normal 8 on thurs. Not looking forward to it! Plus due TOTM, so I gain like crazy, only water which goes but I am determined to get through this week. My next goal is to be out of this stone category within two weeks, it's a tough one, but I can do it!

Then that leaves 4 weeks left until my birthday and dress fitting!

You will sail through this week I gain weight on other diet when it's my star week but this diet I find the cravings aren't there and I don't get the gain from the water. I'm due on in a week but it will be second one of doing diet.

Just stick 100% and you will do fine

My weight is always a bit rubbish at TOTM but I know that the week after it's usually a good week and so that spurs me on. Well done on the WI. Always good to get that first stone officially under your belt (or more accurately less under the belt :)).

Fantastic this week Tara!! You must be well chuffed!! xxx

Thanks! :) Yeah I agree BG this week might by rubbish but next week will prob bet much better!

Scotty, yeah I am chuffed! So we both passed the first stone barrier in the same week! 1/4 of the way to my bday now and 1/4 of the weight gone that I want to lose before the wedding! xx

PS feels great to be out of the 220s now, next biggy is under 210 and then out of 200s!!!! Hopefully will be around 200-205 by my bday! x

Happy about my weight loss so far, but feeling a bit :-( today, wedding stuff stressing me out. I am due on lol so really have PMS today!

Everyone is going out tonight for my dads 50th and I am missing it, bit miffed about that because Dads side of the family rarely get together! But I had to decline because it's at a really nice italian and there will be pizza and calzones galore!

Don't know why I am feeling so crappy today, must be the PMS but just got it into my head that this next 6weeks will drag and I won't get there. Gotta give myself a kick up the arse!

Wow tarateal that weight loss is fab!!!! I mean really great! Congrats x

So very pleaded for x hope it helps you through the stressy week you have before you x

Main thing is that you know it's gonna be tough so can get organised so you are best prepared xxxx

You are a strong lady x you can do it! We are right behind you every step of the way x

Hey Tara I only have short legs otherwise I would give you the boot up the arse you need!! How quick has two weeks gone?! We only need to do that three times over and we will have done 8 weeks!! If that doesn't help then follow my one day a time approach!!

Sorry about all the wedding stress.... That will def be worth it in the end!! You could have Gone to your dads thing and had chicken salad? But not to worry there will be plenty other times.

Try and chill tonight and do something nice like watch something u enjoy xxx

Back