My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

I know it's early days and theres not a huge transformation but I can really tell a difference now and want to document it as I go along. Prob won't stick to that outfit much longer though lol

Good evening Tara :)

Wow your pics looks brill, defo a difference already!!!

Glad to see you avoided the chinese and had a film instead lol, i have been watching quite a few lately to keep myself occupied.

Let's hope the scales show some downwards movement tomorrow, they are being stubborn :)

I have one round the corner and when i was out earlier i could smell it wafting, smelt good. Lol but then so did my chicken smell good when it was cooking earlier today lol guess anything smells yum at minute, i wish ketosis would supress the food smelling part of your nose as well haha :)

You look gorgeous hun!!! You are helping me refind my motivation!! xxx

Awww that's lovely! It's a real boost when you can see a difference, it's weird because I feel the same, hard to explain, I still feel that big But I am 30lbs lighter than when I started out! It's not a huge amount and some people have lost so much more, but I've never been able to lose this much! x

Oh you can see the difference. Slimmer waist, more shapely figure and thinner face specifically. You won't be able to keep up the photos in that dress for long tho - it will be falling off you soon.

Thank you, can't wait to post more as I go! Will need an outfit change though lol!

Only thing I am bothered about now is weigh coming off my arms, I hate them so much, but I am sure it will. I just dug out the size chart for my dress and I am so close to it already, I am a little worried it will be way too big so have to pop into the bridal shop tomorrow and evaluate the situation! x

Oh can really see the difference- looking more defined, getting to see the real you! I'm terrified about seeing the real me, never been thin so..... what if I'm ugly as sin haha

Hi Tara, have you ordered your dress yet or are you waiting for a while? I lost weight for my wedding but after chatting with my seamstress she said they can make a dress 2 sizes smaller without really losing any of it's shape or features.
If you haven't ordered yet hopefully you'll be going down a size, what a great feeling :) x

Tara will me along today really going for it now to get back in the zone. I have to!!! Weight I have lost has stayed off but I need to see those, scales going down again!!! xxx

Morning!

In an awesome mood this morning, the scales have dropped and let's just say theres a brand new number on the scales!!! Inches are falling off me! Janet you can do it today, just take it one day at a time! Just think of the weight you could lose now, it looked like a sts week for me, but all of a sudden WHOOSH!

This diet works and you know it, you can do it because you've done it before. I was reading the beginning of my diary last night, and we were both feeling awful and couldn't wait to get through that first week, you've done it before so you can do it again. You just need to keep focused and when saturday comes and the scales are down you will be glad you have done it!!! Come on, both 100% today!

It's my nieces 2nd birthday today so going to help my sis get some things done and then everyones off for tea later, this bothered me two weeks ago at my friend party, but not today! Too much weight coming off now, so happy! xx

Laura, yes ordered my dress two sizes smaller than I was when I ordered it. It's a 14-16 dress, but I got out the measurements and it is close to fitting, but will have a try on tomorrow and see where I am at, think with the lace up it can be pulled tighter too, so fingers crossed it will be ok. I didn't aim to get lower than a 12-14 anyway so doubt it will be a big prob if it needs taking inx

Yay glad the scales are dropping and it's amazing to kiss good bye to a stone bracket well done Tara

My scales dropped today too, must be something in the water but not to a new stone bracket I've a few weeks left in this one

How exciting with your dress being so close to fitting woohooo!!! Your gonna look fab!!!

X

Well done tara thats brill, such a great feeling dropping down into the next number :D xx

You feel so much lighter when you drop into the next stone bracket, even tho it's a difference of a pound makes all the difference :)

Yea L2L my OH says that, he won't truley feel he has lost anything till he hits the 19's and he not too far off strange how a number makes you feel!! He has not been in the 19's for about 4 years so will be a big boost to him.

Tara you are doing fantastic! Keep up the good work and you are gonna look a stunner in that dress :)

Back