My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Looks like you will be hitting your target of a 4lb loss this week woohooo!!!

I just love this diet it's amazing :)

I'm down 1lb since yesterday's weigh in so I too am hoping for a 4lbs loss. If I don't get the 4lb loss I'm not bothered as I know this week I will be in the 12 stone brackets as this morning I weighed 13.0. Just so close now :)

OMG I really hope you do 4lbs this week, that would be amazing! You'll feel so great for your birthday meal, what restaurant are you going to?

i need to measure my arms now i am curious, will need some help though dont think i can do that alone,

still going strong my motivator x

Hey everyone,

Laura, it's nothing special but we are off to damons, love it there!

Cupcake, hello! hope it's all going well for you! So happy for you about the engagement news!

I have had a bad day today, not diet wise, but just in general! Anyhoo, hoping for more movement on the scales tomorrow, will perk up my mood a little! Looking forward to my bday weekend!

I had 2 packs and tuna salad today, loads of water!!! x

Damons is absolutely special!! Love damons and would drive the 3.5hours just for their breakfasts if I could lol!! Do you still get a cake with sparklers in if you tell them it's your birthday? I hope you have a great time!! x

TaraTeal said:
Hey everyone,

Laura, it's nothing special but we are off to damons, love it there!

Cupcake, hello! hope it's all going well for you! So happy for you about the engagement news!

I have had a bad day today, not diet wise, but just in general! Anyhoo, hoping for more movement on the scales tomorrow, will perk up my mood a little! Looking forward to my bday weekend!

I had 2 packs and tuna salad today, loads of water!!! x

Thank you!
Hope you have a better day tomorrow xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Damons is absolutely special!! Love damons and would drive the 3.5hours just for their breakfasts if I could lol!! Do you still get a cake with sparklers in if you tell them it's your birthday? I hope you have a great time!! x

Yeah you do, however I've never been on my birthday so not had one myself, this weekend isn't my actual birthday either, it's not until a few days after. I've never had breakfast from there but we are this time, going to make the most of the two days off plan lol But hope that by the sat after weigh in that any damage done is rectified! x

TAN!

3rd instalment from Jacqui's Beauty Blog lol...

I find Xen Tan the best but why not treat yourself for reaching the 100's (WOOHOO!) and find a salon you like the look of... and give them a go... or just google for salons near you... yelp.co.uk is good for reviews...

Haha Jacqui! Love your beauty blogs! I honestly can't wait for the wedding now! really looking forward to it! x

I am still 14st 5 today, but it's not unusual for me to have a couple of sts days, especially on TOTM. I am hoping that before sat this other 2lbs just flutter away! The week after I plan to not weigh in until the sat, incase my weekend away does anything bad to my weight and I get down about it, so plan to stay off the scales until the next sat.

Placed my next full months order last night too, got lots of caramel shakes, new and old spag bols, new and old porridge and lemon bars, also ordered 2 choc crispy shakes as I haven't tried them so think I will give em a whirl!

I may order some more choc wafers from low carb megastore too, as some days I prefer to have 3 packs and a wafer, instead of a bar.

Will mosey on today, another 10hour shift and then off to my mums after work tonight for a good old chat and wedding stuff. Keeping fingers crossed for scale movement tomorrow!! x

'Going to mums' usually involves being offered food constantly. Be strong :)

Haha yeah I will be, my mums really good actually, shes just lost a stone herself, been generally cutting down, she is 5'7 and weighs around 10.5 stone now, she carries her weight really well.

I am finding myself getting up so early now, I keep waking up very early on days off too, I plan a lay in until around 9-10 and end up getting up bang on 7! Anyway, I get more done which is a bonus!

Exactly... read 'Slinky's journey to love herself'.. I was PMSL when she was describing going to her Mum's... Like Mrs Doyle in Father Ted... Ahhh goawn, goawn, goawn... will ye no have a wee cup'o'tea?

Although won't be that way for me... as I apparently I have made this look so easy (???), my Mum is starting on it...

:D

Haha good for you, think we should all be on commission you know, a couple of people I know from work are trying it this month! Haha mrs Doyle! thats hilarious! x

Jacqui, aka Eaternity is my S&S lady from work. Apparently I inspired her to give it a try although I've really only gone from being a fat b1tch to a not so fat b1tch! :)

Haha that's hillarious!

I got a compliment today from one of my work colleagues who I haven't seen in a couple of weeks, she said omg, it's just falling off you! Get some new trousers! haha

You'd better not let any of your work colleagues join Minimins Tara, otherwise you'll have to go and edit all the work stuff out of your diary :). Thankfully I never talk about work on here so Jacqui can't dob me in :)

Hope you had a nice time at your mums. Keep going for sat. X

Back