My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Good luck. Not that you need it. You are so focused and motivated, you'll sail through. X

I'm sure you will be Tara and I'm glad to hear your OH has hidden the scales - I sometimes think it causes too much worry jumping on the scales each day but a lovely surprise on weigh day. I occasionally jump on like the other day but that was because I was smack bang next to achieving a goal - no pressure now until I hit those scales Friday plus semi naked photos for you all to gander at - if you wish to LMAO! I'm so happy you had a lovely time for your birthday and that you are now focused and ready to run to your goal :-D xxx

Happy birthday Tara :) x
You'll get straight back on it and get back to where you were in no time!!

Happy birthday Tara!

Hope you have had a great birthday!
Now for your next 26 days. Am sure you will continue to do really well and look amazing for your wedding!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope you've had a great day... and don't be beating yourself up!
Look at all the positives from your weeked.. and remember that it's not all about the number on the scales... ;)

* you made sensible choices
* you ate a fraction of what you would have eaten
* you said "no" to cake
* you choose water over Coke
* you learned valuable lessons
* and also, a little preparation for life after S&S

well done on ALL of that!

As for your arms... again, it's all personal... and we all have one area that we fixate on... (for me, it's pores and teeth lol) but as so many others have commented, I think they look great.. and LOVED the dress!

Happy belated birthday!!! xx

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your lovely comments, I am knuckling back down today and sticking to my packs, already had 3 glasses of water so far. Brought my lemon bar to work which I plan to have around 10ish, I am only here until 1.30 today so will have a pack when I get home. I am feeling hungry, but I know that within a few days I will be in ketosis and feeling better.

I hope to be back at 198lbs on monday, fingers crossed, no idea what I am on the scales at the min, but took my measurements and they are the same as before so I am not too bothered. Fingers crossed for the 13s very soon too! xx

Had lots of water today. Had my lemon bar at around 10.15ish. I am feeling ok so far, not sick or dizzy, thank god. But expecting to feel a bit off tomorrow and friday. Luckily I have the days off work so can chill out!

I feel happy to be back having the packs now, I do feel like my goal will be reached and I would never have been able to get this far without s&s! I am going to have cinnamon cookie when I get in and plan my spag bol and mushroom for tea, then half a caramel shake afterwards. Maybe even the choc one hot! That was lovely! xx

Yay fab day Tara keep that goal in sight you'll be there before you know it

Off to bed soon, had a good day, drank around 2ltrs water, maybe a little more. Had lemon bar, caramel shake, spag bol and oatmeal today. Feeling fine, hope for a smooth transition back into ketosis. xx

Hi Tara, you should be back in ketosis in no time now! It's just a little waiting game our bodies like to tease us with!! x

Think I will be back in by this evening, feeling like I am in it, cold hands and feet again, nasty taste in my mouth. Also only 3lbs away from what I weighed pre break, so hopefully will see a loss by mondays weigh in to be back on track!! yay xxx

Finding it difficult today, not sure why, I feel ok in myself, just very hungry and craving food so much! I am sure it is just as my body is adjusting back into it, but bloody hell it's hard going! Just keep thinking to myself I could be in the 13s soon! Haven't been in them for quite a long time, not sure exactly how long, but it must have been when I was around 16-17, so 10 years now.

I have had lemon bar for breakfast at round 9ish as I was hungry early on, then cinnamon oatmeal around 12.30 and I am starving again now, I am taking my OH to a job interview at 2.45ish so planning to have something when we get back, probably will be around 3.30-3.45ish. I think I will have some tuna and salad today then have another pack later on. I know this next 8 weeks will be tough, and probably tougher than the first 8 weeks, but I am determined to reach 175lbs, and I know how quickly the first 8 weeks has gone and I'm 2.5st lighter now too.

Will pop back on later to update my diary as this seemed to help me in my first week, helped me keep focused! x

Bound to be your body fighting back after having time off! Keep battling with it and you will win again! Just keep your focus on that beautiful dress! Hope the interview went well for him

This is why I don't have any days off as I've done this in past and the get trouble getting back on plan.

But stick with it drink loads and you'll soon be over the worst of it

Just catching up on ur diary. Love ur dress u looked lovely. Glad u had a good bday. I had a break at the weekend too so I know it's hard to get back into it but like u I actually feel relieved to be back on the packs. My scales went up 11lbs! Starting to come down now but it's a huge shock.

Gosh 11lbs that Is quite a bit

Back