My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

New lease of life... ?!

No, it doesn't sound over the top at all!

All in the great tapestry of life... ;)

Just want to say... I am starving today! I've just had my lemon bar, striving for 3 packs today and tomorrow instead of four! Will have my shake in an hour before I leave work, then spag bol and veg for tea later. OMG I am ravenous, could eat manky roadkill. But I feel back in the zone now and want the 13s bad!!! x

Drink loads and get yourself really busy before you know it the day will be done.

I got weigh in day tomorrow do shall drink loads of water tonight, drank loads last night too hoping for scales to drop a lil bit more.

Are you doing anything tonight?

Nothing planned for tonight, finish work at 3ish all being well with appointments. If weather is nice we might go for a nice walk along seafront later on. I have drank around 1-1.5ltrs water so far today, planning to have 3ltrs xx

Really hoping for under 198lbs by mondays weigh in! Would love to see a 13! I will do next week for sure! Ooh have my atkins bars to try next week, also some more choc wafers, I like to have choc wafer in morning with a cuppa, then 3 packs, then choc wafer for later on. Feels like a treat and keeps me level all day xx

Those 13 are getting closer and before you know it the scales will be there.

I'm 12.9 today weigh in tomorrow I'm counting down to get into the 11s they are 3-4 weeks away but only about 10 weeks I got left.

Really can't wait it's been getting harder which I knew it would last time when I got in the11s everyone was on my case to stop.

Plus my bf says he doesn't want me a size 8 lol well my small frame means I'll be a loose 10 or tight 8 lol.

If we both get that water down out necks we will soon be in the next stone bracket :)

Yeah just downed another glass of water, will keep chugging away! I am going to wait til I get home to have next pack, feeling hungry but not overly so now, filling up on water. Will grab some Dr pepper zero on way home too.

I haven't been in the 13s for ages! Also can't wait to sail through the 190s.

On the system we use at work there is a BMI calculator that uses an outline of a person to show weight gain, and it changes size and colour depending on your bmi, when I started I did it and it had green in the middle symbolising normal weight, then yellow outline, then pinky, then red colour. Now I just have a tiny amount of pink round my person and some yellow. It's nice to see progress!!

Wonderful news about the new job Tara, congratulations :-D xxx

Thanks everyone!

So today I had a lemon bar mid morning, then tuna and salad around 4ish, then I've had a cinnamon oatmeal cookie. Will have a multivitamin before bed. Went and got some Dr pepper earlier, not had any yet, just been drinking water, think I've managed 2.5ltrs today.

x

Tara, I havent been on for a while and just catching up with your diary.

Firstly, belated birthday wishes. Secondly, congratulations in securing your new job. Thirdly, the photos of your wedding venues, bridesmaid's dress, etc look fab. I hope that even though you will be a slim bride, you will still be on here posting the pictures of your wedding! Really cant wait to see them.

Very well done too on getting back on track after your birthday bash.

Hi,

Thanks Fran! I am finding it a little hard but just gotta keep reminding myself that the weeks fly by, and each week I stick 100% I am closer to goal!

I am STS this am too, annoying, stuck at 199lbs, really want to be back at 198lbs for weigh in tomorrow! Then hope to sail into the 13s! Can't wait for a new stone bracket, it will feel so much closer to goal!

Working 10-3 today, then off to mums for mothers day. Only had 2packs and tuna salad yesterday, aiming for 3 packs today again. I have a headache today, will test for ketosis at work but I have a feeling I am not back in yet!

x

STS is annoying I know but in the grand scheme of things, it is nothing! Look how far you have come and I bet next week you have a brill loss. At least you have braved the scales, I will probably leave it till next week so that I don't feel too disappointed due to my off plan days last week.

Good luck to us both in the week ahead.

Yes, good luck for the week ahead. I am sure we both can shift some more lbs!

You're right, I have had lots of treats this week for my bday, the weekend in lincoln I pretty much ate what I wanted to be honest.

I am glad to be back to where I was at last weeks weigh in, well 1lbs away but I am sure I will lose that before weigh in tomorrow!

Then the next week will hopefully see the 13s for me. I'd love a nice big loss next week to get me a couple of lbs into the 13s and closer to the 180s! xx

Just wanted to say that I love the photos you posted of your wedding... The honeymoon looks like it is going to be breathtaking... and I cant wait to see you in the dress :D xx

It's officially less than 12 weeks until the wedding now, it's flying by! I can't wait, we are both really looking forward to it! The name of the cabin we are staying in is called 'Absolutely breathtaking' haha. Really cannot wait! x

Well, it's before 11 and I've had cinnamon cookie for breakfast, just had lemon bar at work! Will have to make myself wait until tea time ish for my spag bol, will have it at my mums. Then caramel shake hot before bed if I need something else. Already drank 1ltr of water so far, guna get the next ltr down me before I leave work at 3 x

Good morning everyone,

Feels like a proper spring morning today, it's lovely and sunny outside. We had to sleep in the spare room last night because we have new neighbours and they seem to 'wake up' around 11pm and have their TV on in their room loud and there sounds like 3 people in one room talking and lauging loudly until early hours. They never seem to do this downstairs just upstairs late at night. Very annoying!

Anyway, I got on the scales today and I am officially STS from my last weigh in, I am ok with that, was secretly hoping for a loss being as I have been really good since tuesday. But I am hoping for 4lbs this week now, this would take me to 13st 12lbs which would be new stone bracket and to 194lbs, so close to getting into the 180s.

I am going to really go for it this week and pray for a good loss! Fingers crossed x

Back