My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

On the plus side, I have over indulged this week and managed to STS, being careful on the other 4 days means I have covered any damage. Teaches me I can have odd treats when I am maintaining, and although I wouldn't use vlcd in between treats, I would stick to lower calorie and carb to make up for it. So even though I have no loss this week, I managed to have a fair few treats and come away the same weight as before. x

that was like me last week tarra, i went away and had a fab time not worrying about dieting, then when i got back, was back on for 4 days and sts, so just shows where i was going wrong before,

wedding and honeymoon look absolutley stunning, am sure it will be the best ever, make sure there are lots of pics for us all to see wont you .

i cant wait to get to the 13s i havent been there for 6 yrs, my sister started last monday i was hoping we could go down together but she has lost 10lbs in her first week, straight to 13/10 little minx, am so pleased for her, jealous too!!!

i know you can do all 3 of your goals tarra so come on and show us x

Got a very poorly tum today :-( Really not feeling well!

Drinking as much water as I can but had one of my packs and it's made my tummy lots worse! boooooo!

Hope your feeling better :)

I have read your whole diary today :)
Wow you have done amazingly well, coped with stresses at work etc and time off plan. I only hope I can achieve what you have.
My packs come tomorrow and my hubbie and I will start Wednesday morning. Nervous and excited all in one lol but reading your diary has really inspired me.
I looked in my summer wardrobe this morning and realised I will be able to fit into all of it this year :)

Hope your feeling better soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,

Thanks for your lovely message, just feel like I am getting my second wind now, hope to be into the 13s this week! Good luck to you and just think of all the lovely summer clothes you will be wearing xxx

Tried an atkins bar yesterday, cookie dough meal replacement one, it was nice, but massive and very sweet, will prob chop them in half, but it was a nice change. Have my choc wafers now too so I am happy! Had one for breakfast with a small cuppa. Planning spag bol around 12.30 ish, then caramel shake at 4ish, then 6ish will have another spag bol and then my other wafer, feels like eating lots!

hope u are feeling better x. wafers sound lovely i havent tried them yet was a bit worried if they were too tastey I woudl scoff the lot in one go. like the sound of the atkins bar though will have to try that.

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling too good Tara, it might just be the getting back into things and your tummy settling down. It happened to me a lot in the beginning, but hopefully it's better now :) x

Feel better today, felt a bit sick and headachy early on but feel ok now. Had my wafers today, cinnamon cookie, spag bol and caramel shake. Feeling ok, drank around 2ltrs of water and a couple of glasses of Dr Pepper. xx

So glad your feeling better today.
My delivery arrived Di starting tomorrow morning. Nervous now lol roll in ketosis :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great! The fat just melts off on this diet! It's the best thing I've ever done for weight loss! good luck for tomorrow xx

Well, yesterday was good. Just had cinnamon cookie before I go to work, taking two wafers and spag bol to work today too. Will have my shake when I get home later on around 7ish. Really hope to be in the 13s this week! God it wasn't that long ago I was in the 16s hoping for the 15s!

I have no idea what I weigh as the OH has hidden my scales from me, so I am not allowed them back until monday. Fingers crossed for a nice suprise monday!! x

Hello TaraTeal,

what a difference 5 weeks makes, you are doing brilliantly! I am so pleased to catch up on your diary, it always makes me smile :)

Congrats on the new job! that will make things easier for you, so really deserve all these good things coming your way!

long may it continue x you go girl!

twinks x

Hello TaraTeal,

what a difference 5 weeks makes, you are doing brilliantly! I am so pleased to catch up on your diary, it always makes me smile :)

Congrats on the new job! that will make things easier for you, so really deserve all these good things coming your way!

long may it continue x you go girl!

twinks x

Hi Twinks!

Glad to hear you are getting back on track, you've been through alot recently. Glad things are looking up though and you are feeling better.

xx

Morning everyone!

So, it's thursday, and monday is weigh in. I have two long shifts at work today and tomorrow, then sat I am going to my mates new house to have a nose and we are having a bit of a girly get together. Will be taking eggs, tuna and salad with me and Dr pepper zero, maybe choc wafer depending on how the night turns out.

I am feeling much better now, settling back into it well, def easier whilst working a busy week! I've been having wafers instead of the fourth pack, which I find is nice as it feels like I am having a bit more as it's split in the day. Today though I am taking an atkins bar to work with me. I tried the choc caramel one, ewww, threw it in the bin, but I quite like the cookie dough meal replacement one.

I just can't wait to weigh in monday and hopefully see a 13! x

Back