My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Can't wait for ketosis. I feel ok apart from a little sick, but I have a bit of a bug I think (working in a GP surgery you tend to get it all haha)

I just keep telling myself, in 8 weeks time, I could be alot lighter and feel alot better! I have my wedding dress fitting in march too! Yay

God, this was from my first day, I never imagined I would stick and be 2.5 stone lighter in the 8 weeks! How quickly the time has passed! x

Well done on being in the 13's - oh the joy of dropping a stone bracket. I have to laugh everytime I see this thread I always read in my mind S and S wedding NIGHT!! not WEIGHT - clearly I need to get a fella!
Good luck with the coming week, I too hope to be in the 13's by the end of the week, then no weighing for 3 weeks as I am away and seriously am NOT going to take my scales in my case (or should I?)
Have a fabulous Sunday, I am off to Primarni to get myself some cheap size 16's bits and bats.
Julia

Well done on your losses too! Have a lovely time and I would leave the scales haha

Haha wedding night! lol

I just can't wait to get into the 180s and then not long until the 170 bracket where my goal is! yay! x

Woohoooo well done Tara fab loss again your on a Roll and defo in the zone :)

Well done on getting into the 13s Tara - great news! xx

Yay very happy to be in the 13s. Sat doing wedding invite envelopes now. I had a bit of pork and veg at my dads, bless him, he never gets to cook dinner for me. So I felt obliged. But it was nice and all I've had apart from that was a bar for breakfast, had dinner at dads around 4.30ish. Just lots of water today too. Will prob have another pack and a multivit before bed. He hasn't seen me for a while and he really noticed how much I've lost which is always a good thing! x

Wow well done Tara on reaching the 13's :) great achievement

Official weigh in today, -4lbs which is pretty good. I am happy with that, takes me to 194lbs and 19lbs away from goal :)

Long day at work today, taking wafers and spag bol to work. x

4lbs, fantastic! Not far to go now, the end is in sight :) x

You're flying towards goal Tara girl! It's within your grasp now! x

Woohoo 4lbs is fab loss keep that going :)

Well done Tara, 4lbs is a good loss.

I'm sure you will have another good loss as this diet does result in good weight loss. :)

Thanks everyone!

Very happy to be in the 13s! Let's hope I don't get stuck in them too long! Hope to be in the 12s within 4 weeks! A bit ambitious but here's hoping! x

Woohoo you'll be catching me up Tara

Back