My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Woo I feel the same on all points ... I think it will take my brain a while to catch up I still wear a pair of siZe 20 jeans lol with a belt even though I fit an 18 even a 16 really. But like you I don't want
To buy more clothes yet.

Your doing Tara and you will get to your goal :)

Work was good, was quite steady patient wise, no dramas so was a good day overall! Had my tuna and cucumber, going to the cinema tonight with my sisters so will be taking a Dr pepper zero with me and a lemon bar. Going to have mac n cheese for tea with broccoli and cauliflower. Yum! xx

TaraTeal said:
Work was good, was quite steady patient wise, no dramas so was a good day overall! Had my tuna and cucumber, going to the cinema tonight with my sisters so will be taking a Dr pepper zero with me and a lemon bar. Going to have mac n cheese for tea with broccoli and cauliflower. Yum! xx

Good :), what you going to see?
Dr pepper and bar - what diet? :)
We had cauli with mac cheese tonight too Yum xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We went to see Titanic haha

Well official weigh in today and even though I know I was weighing in at 14st 7lbs last week after me disappearing into a haze of carbs and fat at the weekend I didn't record it as a gain, purely because it was probably all water.

Scales not moved much this weekend but I am weighing in at 13st 11lbs/ 193lbs exactly. I am happy with this really considering my gain beforehand.

So -1lb since last weigh in, slow progress but progress none the less. I was so annoyed at my STS all week on the scales before I went off and gorged. I don't know if this week I will see a decent drop but I am hoping for one. My goal this week is to stick 100% again, and get into the 180s, so -4lbs really. Big ask considering the scales have been doing alot of STS recently, but determined to see them fall! My TOTM is majorly late and I feel so bloated, so I am thinking my body may be clinging onto some water. But we will see!

I am really hungry this morning but going to try and just drink water for a bit, I don't like to have my 1st pack before 10 if I can help it.

My TOTM is majorly late and I feel so bloated

Hey Tara, let's hope that the OH being home permanently now hasn't had another affect in that department ;).

Haha well I'm not pregnant, lol we already tested for that the other day. I think it may have something to do with me having another blip since my bday week off, my body is probably out of sync!

I hope to be weighing in at 189lbs on monday! The day I start my new job!! eeek! Come on -4lbs this week please!!!!

at 250lbs - 2% would be 5lbs
at 180lbs - 2% is 3.6lbs

Still the same percentage of your body lost but as you get slimmer the scales show a lower amount.

You're doing great and I've really enjoyed following your diary, it's spurring me on for my weight loss journey!

What a fab photo! Skinny legs girl! Woohoo you must be so proud!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks everyone! I was having a 'my arms look huge' moment before going out today and my mother in law to be took a pic of me to prove me wrong haha I still look at the pic and see my bad bits, but I am starting to feel a bit better about how I am looking now.

Working 9-6.30 tomorrow, so a long day, I am going to wake up early and do a workout before work, really want to get -4lbs this week!!! Hope TOTM arrives soon too, I am never late, it's really strange for me!

Wow you look fantastic in the photo and what fabby long legs. Keep at it we are a out the same point and I just want to lose one more pound then I am officially overweight. I am buying cheap primarni clothes and asda jeans, it keeps me going to buy cheapo in smaller sizes. Good luck this week on the 4 lb loss, everything crossed for you x
julia

You're doing such a fab job - keep it up babe xxx

Thanks ladies! Looking back I only lost 5lbs in the last 4 weeks, but I did have a week off nearly and then a STS followed by a massive binge weekend!

We are short staffed today so I am holding the fort! It's been hectic but quietend down now thank god. I didn't get on the scales today and won't until monday, I really don't want to weigh in until then. Really hope for a decent loss this week!!! xx

at 250lbs - 2% would be 5lbs
at 180lbs - 2% is 3.6lbs

Still the same percentage of your body lost but as you get slimmer the scales show a lower amount.

You're doing great and I've really enjoyed following your diary, it's spurring me on for my weight loss journey!

Hi,

Thanks! You are right about the % of bodyweight etc. So even though losses seem smaller on the scales they aren't % wise. I liek to have a read of peoples diaries too, this is the reason I even started S&S in the first place, I was reading a womans diary and felt inspired by it! x

Looking great Tara! Really slim legs now hun. Keep it up, you're doing fab xx

Back